Update

• It is not so bad. It wil give some players motivation to play more but it needs more changes.

I think that we need at least one more building space in town with this.

Also it is big problem if we stay on 180-230 ships. That way with 20 towns we can only send wine whole day, every day and do nothing else.

Also some people will be able to have lot of more army and maybe it is time to add bigger battle fields.

• I seen 3 or 4 %80 Ambrosia bonus in last months, yeah they might be trying to increase profits.

But who cares,

At least something new after all those years :)

kzpf7fl.png

US Alpha & Pangaia 1 The Godfather 8) 8) 8)

• What a stupid update. Its not funny

Obviously everyone's entitled to their opinion, but this feedback is at least as stupid as you apparently think the update is. Why? Because it's not constructive and therefore less than helpful. Please refrain from such comments, as it's hard enough to gather constructive and useful feedback already, I really don't need your pointless trolling inbetween to add to the things I have to filter out.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• @Badidlol
    It's a great idea to uprade all of this stuff.,

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT
    12 -20 Colonies?

Maybe, we should all take a VERY deep breath and take it slowly.

You know what, i'll take one for the team and take the next airplane to Germany and help you guys out. This is kind of changing the entire game from one day to the next.

• 12 -20 Colonies?

You realize that every additional colony most likely will require zillions of resources to upgrade each palace level (and costs do increase enormously by each level as we know). So you will have a lot of time to breathe before reaching even 5 new colonies.

What a stupid update. Its not funny

Probably stupid for you alone, while thousands of other players have waited it for years.

• One question I have is this :

By increasing all the building levels, will the amount of resources need for current levels stays same and higher levels will require huge amount of resources

OR

Lower level buildings will be adjusted and amount of resources for let's say 12 lvl palace will be lowered and similar for rest of the buildings?

kzpf7fl.png

US Alpha & Pangaia 1 The Godfather 8) 8) 8)

• badidol

the positive thing, in my opinion, is that it is a tangible sign that the GF continues to work on Ikariam .... but for the rest:

if one was bored before to get building, he will be even more bored;

one or two more building places would be needed;

more ships would be needed;

more base speed would be needed for everything ....

And all this above, without ambrosia ...

Anyway ... Amen

Anyway .... Thanks

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• "Moar cities!!!!!111111111" is one of the oldest and most constant requests we get regularly.

More cities inevitably comes with building cap raises and more storage space, it's not possible without it.

More building slots: yes, obviously something that's being looked into.

More trade ships/higher trade ship capacity: yes, obviously something that's being looked into.

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Why shouldnt we think 15 cities ?

badidol

You're question makes no sense to me.

What are you trying to ask?

pcmIK.jpg

• its an stupid update because you added 3 new thing to build and nowhere to build them

if we take into account how the scaling works now with the cost of the palace you will be forced to spend if you want max level palace

there are 15 spaces to build, lets say palace, museum and tavern are a must

we have 12 left, we use 8 for storage

we got 4 now, no even enough space for reductores

completly insane

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• I think 15 towns will be more understandable. ;)
    And levels are too high also.

I will have to move some cities, destroy many buildings, build tohers, etc etc etc.
    I know I am on the max level for years, but still this is too much. :)

• More building slots: yes, obviously something that's being looked into.

More trade ships/higher trade ship capacity: yes, obviously something that's being looked into.

pcmIK.jpg

• I would like to know if there are any official communication about this update. I just seen rumors, but this email thread includes many knowledgable people who are not denying the news.

I am an old large player (82 million) who is now just changing my city buildings to increase my total score. This would change the game in a huge way since the way the game is currently set up I would reach my max score in less than a year. If this change is real I would not tear more buildings down until I have the full picture of the update