Posts by SOF

Good times we had out there :D :D :D

Some people choose to engage in discussions in the forums others don't. Obviously some will like it others wont.

It seems that almost all of your have forgotten that in the version 3.X we already had building levels with absolutely impossible levels due to the storage limit. And we all survived and I don't recall such whining about it. In the end - nobody, literally nobody is asking you to build the max levels. Build and do whatever you are able to and enjoy the game.

I'm quite sure that the already gained feedback will be forwarded to the game designer and hopefully some changes will be made. But personally - as a teamler and long-time player - I don't complain as some non-achievable numbers in Help section won't affect my game play and goals. A lot of things can be reached until them.

Broski, just listen to feedback and realize that sometimes you just aren't right. Obviously, if everyone wants something different then you're probably wrong lol.

Hello

I would like to express feedback that I would like more merchant ships- the more the merrier and more building spots, 3 happens to be a magic number.
    Also the building time seems to be a little crazy in the head.

With love
    SOF

Is the patch going to go live the way it is described or could community feedback change some of the levels already? Eg from 21 -> 15 palace levels?

@Badidlol
    It's a great idea to uprade all of this stuff.,

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT
    12 -20 Colonies?

Maybe, we should all take a VERY deep breath and take it slowly.

You know what, i'll take one for the team and take the next airplane to Germany and help you guys out. This is kind of changing the entire game from one day to the next.

God eftermiddag folket

Jeg og flere andre har tænkt over hvor i andre danskere har tænkt jer at lande når vi lige om lidt bliver merged med de engelske servere.
    Er der nogle der allerede ved hvilke servere de gerne vil placere sig på? :saint: