Update

• Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• grande espanyol, que usen traductor si no saben

yo pedir disculpas a la comunidad de habla ingles, yo solo hablar lengua nativa el puquina, querer aprender ingles, pero no poder entender. ser dificil para mi, yo aprender la legua español por parte de padre y tambien hablar puquina por parte de madre, pero mi escritura ser muy mala con el español.

tu burlate de mi por no hablar el ingles, yo prometer atacar a todo ingles cerca de mis coordenadas, yo herirte con mi tomahawk.

• ¿Por qué hacer amenazas? Nadie debería burlarse de ti por no saber un idioma de un país en el que no resides. Sin embargo, el chip en tu hombro debe ser eliminado.

• 15+ years to complete the game as is is a long time in today's world of instant gratification and people with attention spans of a goldfish. The update makes sense after human consciousness merges with machine. Seriously, how many centuries will it take to complete and is there really a market for it?

Ikariam is not game that have end, so yes, you probably will not complete it. And it is the best part of ikariam, you will always have something to do.

• Will the current resource capacity change? to more? or less?

If now I have 1,000,000 capacity and in the update it decreases to 800,000, what will happen to the remaining resources?

More merchant ships are needed.

More construction sites

• My thoughts on what I read:

1. Building level jump is too high. I know it's a game update for years but we get too much content at once. We will need another 15 years for expansion.

2. Number of building slots in a city MUST increase, not by 1 or 2..

3. Increase the number of ships you can buy with gold. Additional ships for ambrosia are also welcome.

extra pluses: it will remove huge amounts of gold from the game.

4. Building reducing upgrade time would be welcome

5. Try not to make this update strictly for ambrosia and premium features.

• Cant everything be perfect. It is part of game to find good spots.

Game is boring when everything is perfect and easy;)

Also adding spots on island could make lot of more new problems.

I am sure most people would not like to wake up one day and find some intruder on alliance island.

Map is big and on most servers there are enough spaces. Maybe only Panagias have problems with it and on such servers maybe map could be bigger by adding more islands in the future but changeing islands is not really good option from my perspective.