Posts by play

Concerning Day 11:

Note: Due to the different ways in which the individual views display the values, the rounded values were also recognized as correct.

I sent the unrounded value, which is 4199.6475, is this recognised as correct?

Concerning Day 18: Is it ok to send the pretax income?

Regarding Day 21, (just in case I didn't get the pattern right) if my answer is different from the official answer, but I could still come up with an explanation that fits into all three birthdays, will I be considered correct?

Concerning today's question:

City A: Town hall at 38, 4,724 maximum citizens, temple at 38, 72 priests hired

City B: Town hall at 26, 2690 maximum citizens, temple at 33, 922 priests hired

City C: Town hall at 32, 3660 maximum citizens, temple at 40, 1527 priests hired

City D: Town hall at 33, 3820 maximum citizens, temple at 38, 962 priests hired

City E: Town hall at 44, 5924 maximum citizens, temple at 40, 178 priests hired

In order to be able to build a temple, one needs polytheism, which requires well construction a few steps back, and yet the numbers of maximum citizens are just of the level without any research boost (for city D it is 10 less).

Update: the completed task did not rest on the new day. My completed "Raid a Barbarian Village" and "Start a Pirate Raid" remain crossed out and the collect favour button has not repapered. I expect that will happen on the new week? Worst case, it will require all 8 tasks to be competed? The research one will delay that by weeks if so, and be impossible for some players! On the bright side my resource collection continues to accrue on the new day, so even my lower resource production for sulphur and crystal will get there eventually.

According to the official thread of the update:

• The tasks are reset daily at 8 AM server time, with the Passive, Easy and Difficult tasks being changed each day

So instead of the original reset time it is 8 hours after that.

I suppose if the first number changes it will be a major overhaul.

Patch 8.0.0 gave us Lobby.
    Patch 0.7.0 (Patch number used to start with 0 before Patch 7.7.0) gave us the current barbarian kings.
    Patch 0.6.1 (There is no Patch 0.6.0) gave us the possibility of server merge.
    Patch 0.5.0 gave us the current layout.
    Patch 0.4.0 gave us depot.
    Patch 0.3.0 gave us reduction and production buildings.
    Patch 0.2.0 gave us action points, experiments and corruption.
    Patch 0.1.0 was called "Initial Release" on wikikariam.

So this is an alternative way of asking whether it will be a big update or not.

Holy sh*t!!!

This building costs a lot in level 1 (probably the most expensive building in level 1).

The the time required... is insane :))

I have switched my title (the one from achievement) from "Emperor" to "Governor" and plan to make the title "Emperor" my prize for building this. (Not that I can't build this, but I want full cost reduction even on level 1)

Maybe the game should use something other than national flags to indicate each language. :(

I don't know that the Spanish speakers in the western hemisphere appreciate having to use Spain for their flag, either.

I think using ISO language codes is a good choice

Cavalry has size 3 so they cannot be used as frontline, otherwise they will be outnumbered by Hop if the battlefield is full.