Discussing The_Godfathers battle reports

• Worthless!!!! Your the worst worthless player I ever meet in my whole life!!!!!!

Betting you upside down is not worthless its an achievement!!!

m5iJhng.jpg

• If you don't want words to do the talking, then perhaps you should consider removing these words from your profile:

Maybe you could replace them with the following:

The miracle of Cosa Nostra[S-P] 'Colossus' is activated. (28.02.2022 12:00:09)

Or, is this one of those situations where it's strategy when you use colossus, but dishonorable when others do it?

• Quote from TheGodfather

Let the reports talk but not the words :S

We have been letting the reports do the talking. You didn't want anyone to see the truth, so you told us to create our own thread. So we did.

CR Thread for Shadow of Pearl (S-P) vs Lost (Lost)

But you continue to talk trash in this thread and post half-truths. We're here to correct your lies. You posted a partial CR and then claim to let the reports to the talking.

Maybe the people inside SP believe your garbage. But here publicly we want the truth to be known.

Brothers everywhere
    Raise your hands into the air
    We're warriors
    Warriors of the world
    Like thunder from the sky
    Sworn to fight and die
    We're warriors
    Warriors of the world

• when you're winning on damage and getting OPs for a battle you still run.

You knew that was going to happen whenever he got bored with your feckless leadership. Here is something for your Alliance:

You guys are losers as seen at combat reports and bound to lose even by name [Lost]

:thumbup:

You knew that was going to happen whenever he got bored with your feckless leadership. Here is something for your Alliance:

You guys are losers as seen at combat reports and bound to lose even by name [Lost]

LOL and what about this VNS Player then that you temporary give to SP it came like this when i'm online :D

m5iJhng.jpg

• So, just to understand...

Godfather has posted that using a colossus is a badge of dishonour. but then uses the colossus and THEN somehow doesn't mention that, instead trying to claim it was battle prowess that won the battle.

Colour me unsurprised.

I've been watching the CRs roll in, and it's becoming repetitive, godfather and the pearls run away. again and again.

Look, retreat is a valid option in battle.

What makes this stupidly funny is how much godfather does so, but then claims he won by his battle prowess.

He claims he loots a town but "neglects" to mention that those tradeships were scattered so he didn't actually get anything

telling part of a story, but leaving out the parts that don't make one look good, is also known as lying.

At the end of the day, Lost is fighting these losers for reasons laid out here:

Notice of Retaliation Against Lake (S-P)

Lost started out focused on Lake, but then the pearl alliance attacked lost members who weren't even fighting Lake. So now pearl clearly has more than they can handle.

Even with the huge general banks, they still are not doing well.

So please, feel free to continue to spout nonsense. Posting big pictures, with edited CRs, doesn't change the fact that pearl continues to lose, and to look very foolish.

I now return you to your vanity exercise.

• telling part of a story, but leaving out the parts that don't make one look good, is also known as lying.

June has a loooong history for lying like you said.

Leaving out the part that WLS/Lost Home Secretary's didn't vet Lake's alleged multi's for nearly 7 years makes those Alliances sooo smart ;).

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Awww didums widdle stawman want some attention? isn't that adorable.

oh and no, you don't blame the target of abuse for the abuse they receive.

it's ok, I have no doubt you'll learn this, and many other things, once you grow into your big-boy pants.

now go find your mommy, it sounds like it's time for your nap.

pleasant dreams : )

• LOL and what about this VNS Player then that you temporary give to SP it came like this when i'm online

Huh?

Lets see if you can make sense here.

Lost and BP had back to back undeclared wars.

* Regime change to depose BP's Leader.

* Having Marvel booted from BP.

What right does June have to chose Alliance Leaders or its membership?

Neither of those sit well with any Alliance.

Now they return.

Meanwhile, you play kissy face with Lost for gold, as your original Alliance is at war. Not sure what that says about your character. Maybe you awaken to Lost using you/PH and come to your senses before the Kool-Aid completely erases your mind.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• telling part of a story, but leaving out the parts that don't make one look good, is also known as lying.

June has a loooong history for lying like you said.

Leaving out the part that WLS/Lost Home Secretary's didn't vet Lake's alleged multi's for nearly 7 years makes those Alliances sooo smart ;).

Starman

Starman. What are you even rambling about this time? I can normally piece together some sliver of coherency in your nonsense, but even I can't parse your unintelligible drivel in this post. Are you really trying to claim that June was lying about the cause of this war because WLS/LOST don't perform comprehensive background checks on players applying to their alliances? And then you're trying to draw some equivalency between this fact and The_Godfather's intentional omission of his use of colossus from the CR he posted, specifically because he views using colossus as the dishonor badge of ikariam? I'm sure that somewhere in the deep recesses of that potato you call a brain this all makes sense, but to the rest of alpha you just come off a petulant little child that can't stop obsessing about that fact the WLS and LOST are highly respected alliances, June is a highly respected leader, and you're just the "Alpha US Spokesman" for VNS making asinine comments on a message board.

• Is this one of the "undeclared" wars you're talking about? Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (-BP-)

• Nope. That is a posted DoW.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Quote from Starman

Huh?

Lets see if you can make sense here.

Lost and BP had back to back undeclared wars.

* Regime change to depose BP's Leader.

* Having Marvel booted from BP.

Are you intentionally making stuff up or are you really that delusional?

We have fought BP/SP a grant total of 3 times. The first one was declared on the old boards which have since been deleted. (Way to go Gameforge. :cursing:) The second time was also declared and is still visible. Only the currently conflict is undeclared.

In the first war I was talking to KB and he suggested that maybe he should hand off the leadership since he didn't have time to do his job as Leader. I naively thought he meant what he said since it was his own idea. I have since learned not to believe a word he says. Lesson learned. :rolleyes:

Marvel being booted from BP had nothing to do with us. He was still in BP at the end of the first war and didn't rejoin until a few weeks ago. I never did learn what happened that someone finally booted him. But it wasn't because of us.

RE: Godfather's Colossus use

Quote from Starman

You knew that was going to happen...

OK, this part is accurate. I'm glad we can agree on something. 8)

Brothers everywhere
    Raise your hands into the air
    We're warriors
    Warriors of the world
    Like thunder from the sky
    Sworn to fight and die
    We're warriors
    Warriors of the world

• Just telling me truth.

It's your delusions causing your confusion.

If you and yours weren't doing so much bullying, you might be able to keep track.

Of course, as much as you lie and distort the truth, I can see why you cannot keep your lies straight.

Always the victim too...

Such old news.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Hey Stawman, were we losers when we were looting and occupying your towns when you dropped your VNS tag to avoid and tried to avoid fighting me? You also blocked me in game because I wouldn't take your trash talk.. You even kept trash talking AFTER YOU DROPPED TAG.

You troll the forums trash talking and when you drop tag and run. At least Godfather didn't drop his tag and run away from us, he just scattered us and ran away.

• I told you GRUNFA nobody will believe that your a fighter WHOLE ALPHA US known you are THE NUMBER COWARD ON ALPHA SERVER!!!!!! :D