Posts by Vend0N-

Sea battle near Aldurford

(26.09.2022 18:04:03)

fernandochino[-IV-] from Central City, Marble 6 - T10, Marble 4 - T8, Aldurford, Vend0N-[-IV-] from Aldurford, Central City, Polis, Sulfur 1 - T3

vs

Tac_Alley[DAG] from Aldurford, Camp Jax, Dillon Airbase, Jax Airbase, SulfurPolis, Central City

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram-Ship............................356(-408) - Ram-Ship............................848(-432)

Fire Ship............................12(-581) - Fire Ship.............................5(-824)

Mortar Ship...........................168(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................378(-0)

Steam Ram............................113(-46) - Steam Ram............................444(-83)

Rocket Ship...........................57(-38) - Rocket Ship...........................58(-99)

Diving Boat...........................62(-57) - Diving Boat............................58(-0)

Paddle Speedboat......................350(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................324(-0)

Balloon Carrier.......................94(-45) - Balloon Carrier.......................58(-48)

Tender.................................65(-0) - Tender.................................43(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military.............................-10221.6 - Military.............................-13376.8

Offensive points........................33442 - Defence points..........................25554

Damage Received........................511080 - Damage Received........................668840

Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: Vend0N-[-IV-]

Losers: fernandochino[-IV-], Tac_Alley[DAG]

57 units from Vend0N-[-IV-] are blocking the port entrance to Aldurford

695 units from Vend0N-[-IV-] are blocking the port entrance to Aldurford

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 15:34:08)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 15:49:03)

Vend0N-'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 15:51:14)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 16:04:03)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 16:05:28)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 16:19:03)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 16:22:08)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 16:22:08)

One of Tac_Alley's armies scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 16:34:32)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 16:49:03)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 16:49:06)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 17:04:03)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 17:08:44)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 17:19:03)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 17:25:30)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 17:34:03)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 17:36:21)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 17:49:03)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 17:51:04)

The miracle of Tac_Alley[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (26.09.2022 18:04:03)

As the only thing left of Tac_Alley[DAG]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of Tac_Alley[DAG]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Tac_Alley's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

I think he means "bashing" (dont know the word in EN language) - 6 pillages per day.

I thought that was removed years ago .

I also would like to suggest 3 new ideas that might be helpfull.

1.Incrase cargo's ships limit to 5000 or 3000 and leave cargo ships the same amount .

2.Incrase research points required to research Piracy so it will not be abused with new bot's and prevent cheating with bots.

3.Remove ablility to buy navy and troops with gold in Black Market.

Here's you trying to get me to break game rules:

At that time when i returned from Org servers there were alot of player's using VPN's and i thought they are legal also an staff member also said that they legal so i didnt know that they are not legal.

As you can see in this Screenshot i never forced you to use anything since i never an VPN myself

Starman.jpg

BTW, I still won't pay :P .

Starman

Dont worry i dont need it but your alliance members might need it just like Hoangvan needed and you did pay for him 8o:D

Starman-2.jpg

Vendong you HYPROCRITE as ever,

maybe your familiar with QUEENS alliance and what do you guys do accross many servers?

(i just heard this from a friend of mine)

I was invited from Gabzkie and his friends to play there but guess what we f-dominated that server as your friend know very well .

And im sure that you learned from Queens and CRAZY alot since after that time PunkyPunky teached you all how to fight better in navy Without Your teacher lessons you still would have been waving 36 fireships still instead of waving Ballon carriers too :)
    So im happy me and queens and CRAZY was able to teach you guys how to be a better fighter.

If u need to more more battle tactics feel free to contact me for help because even my enemy's come's and ask me for advice and to teach them how to wave better.

This is my last message that i will replay to you or starman because you are just drama queens and board warriors nothing more .

Cheers

VK

What the hell are you talking about stop lying others my account is legal and as a male stop lying others drama queen .

Also contact Aquaman yourself if u have to tell him something not me since im not that guy i only play with 1 account not like you and lake with 10 or more .

As i see you hasnt learned from the last time you occupied an lost town and i told you to free it you didnt listen so i started sending my navy then you moved your ships and you did free that town within 30 mins .

Stay quite here if u have anything agains me Come in game and i show you the place just like i did to hendrik .

Sincerly

Vendon -AquamaN AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry starman but im not like you and ur friend Lake to have more accounts that are allowed.

Im not aquaman but im glad you have a feeling that that aquaman is me because as i see he is beating PH butts since you all guys have sold MS and now you are running from him

Also Tell Your friend lake to stop naming his multi's under my name since he can never be like me even that he dream's alot .

Starman i like this one fear is king of multi and JuneBarcarolle is the queen of multi here in alpha hahahaha

June Never got banned FEAR did get banned together with his multis so i hope thats clear who cheater and king of getting banned is .

Oh sorry i know u cant speak bad about ur boss but accept it and take it as a man clown

dont whant to get involve??? But all of our enemy are alts account of your alliance you clown! 🤡🤡🤡

We at lost allow's players to do what they like not like in PH where your dictator and Suprem leader Kim Clown Fear doesnt allow it since he has all of you under his payroll so all of you have to obey him or u get fired AHAHAHHAA.

Hey VK is this how you long message your boyfriend in real life? Izzzz so damn good bro..

Did u run out of worlds so u dont have anything left to say.

Also im really ashamed that lost Helped you in past in war agains SP because now i see you clown's are traitors and ready to backstab the hand that did feed you.

HAHAHAH really im not angry at all im just speaking facts that are true that shows that you clearly are cheating at piracy and that is true Ratna and pedro have banned alot of ur Bot's but you still create 100 new ones .

Also you just returned from an 29 days banned for cheating your multi's did get ban as well why you and many more dissapear from cordinates 1;25 when many of you PH players was there because ratna banned the hell out of ur bot's .

Dont worry ill be ingame really soon but as i heard you guys only run and hit builders im not fun of that since that shows you guys dont have balls to fight the ones that are looking and hunting ur little ass around the map .

Also dont worry about my account rights .

What happen to pain it will never happen to me do know why because i dont cheat and share my account with others.

PH was nowhere at piracy while they was playing clean but when they started cheating with bots and scripts now u are dominating but dont worry every cheater is one step away from a ban so i have no doubt that a massive ban wave will hit many of ur members for cheating either in account sharing or piracy .

See you soon board warrior.

This time dont come to me like the last time when u raided HoR and WLS members and asked me if i can talk with them so you and ph players can be at pace and focused only in gr-al that time .

Cheers

VK

pffft. Our friendship ended, in part, because you wanted me to buy a VPN and violate game rules. I helped your return far too much. Now that you got an account from June, like I said, you think you can bully whoever as one of her Generals.

Keep running your mouth at your own risk.

- 2nd warning

Who cares about ur 2nd warning if u have anything agains me ill welcome you ingame.

But if you doesnt have anything agains me .

Keep my name out our your F-Mouth

Sincerly

VK

wooopppps did i hit a nerve?

you in alpha?

Whats the point of this im inactive from date 13 August but i will be back really soon dont worry about that but when u try to raid do from ur main's account not from untaged players or u are scared or u dont have enought balls to do it .

We at lost didnt want to get involved in this war but if u provoke us then u will face us and result is already know if u dont know already ask SP they will tell you the experience fighting Lost twice ;)

Screenshot-2.jpg

You woke him/her beauty sleep.

I got bored because here in alpha to much cheating and running from someone who want to beat the hell out of them.

I Suggest you kick those PH multi's in VNS wich are supporting PH with gold an everything els because if they keeps doing it and are under VNS TAG WLS Lost Gr-al HoR will attack every singel town wich are in PH Islands .

Sincerly

VK

what happened to WLS, HOR and GREEKS in piracy?. we thought you were kings of this server? LOL ill include LOSt to since Lost guys have many multies in WLS HOR and GREEKS

Well since u medition Lost let me get u an straight and short answer .

If you have balls raid lost from PH TAG not from untage players .

The one who raided lost from PH tag is already in vmode .

vmode.jpg

Also Try winning piracy without cheating with bots wich are getting banned everyday since you know that very well what happen in cords 1;25 and around there with all those accounts banned and deleted dont worry Those 2 amazing Game operators ratna Pedro98 will end all ur cheating careers really soon .

Win Piracy fair without cheating if u have balls .

Best Regards

Vend0N-

They just run everytime we find them

Sea battle near S1_Heph

(08.08.2022 22:06:14)

Vomit Man[-IV-] from Forge 5, S1_Heph, Vend0N-[-IV-] from F-Duct, S1_Heph, Sulfur Pit II

vs

Claude[DAG] from S1_Heph

Ram-Ship............................620(-162) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-163)

Fire Ship............................61(-283) - Fire Ship.............................0(-417)

Mortar Ship...........................168(-0) - .............................................

Steam Ram.............................200(-0) - .............................................

............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-36)

Diving Boat..........................172(-36) - .............................................

Paddle Speedboat......................330(-0) - .............................................

Balloon Carrier.......................71(-18) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-18)

Tender.................................70(-0) - .............................................

Catapult Ship..........................42(-0) - .............................................

Military..............................-3795.8 - Military..............................-4912.4

Offensive points........................12281 - Defence points.........................9489.5

Damage Received........................189790 - Damage Received........................245620

Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: Vend0N-[-IV-], Vomit Man[-IV-]

Losers: Claude[DAG]

791 units from Vend0N-[-IV-] are blocking the port entrance to S1_Heph

907 units from Vomit Man[-IV-] are blocking the port entrance to S1_Heph

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:51:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:51:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:55:29)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:06:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:08:58)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:21:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:21:16)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:36:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:36:42)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:51:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:51:16)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:06:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:11:28)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:21:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:31:55)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:34:21)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:36:14)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:44:33)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:51:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:51:14)

Vomit Man's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:54:39)

The miracle of Claude[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 22:06:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 22:06:14)

Vomit Man's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Claude[DAG]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Blue

(08.08.2022 22:17:08)

Vend0N-[-IV-] from Forge 5

vs

OG LK[DAG] from Blue

Swordsman...........................1494(-56) - Swordsman.............................0(-943)

Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram....................................0(-40)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite............................1407(-143) - .............................................

Gyrocopter............................320(-0) - .............................................

Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................

Cook...................................80(-0) - .............................................

Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................

Steam Giant............................50(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-267.4 - Military..............................-1307.6

Offensive points.........................3269 - Defence points..........................668.5

Damage Received.........................13370 - Damage Received.........................65380

Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Winners: Vend0N-[-IV-]

Losers: OG LK[DAG]

The town Blue has been pillaged by Vend0N-[-IV-]. The following resources have been stolen: 26,648

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:17:08)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:30:28)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 21:46:38)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 22:02:08)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 22:17:08)

One of OG LK[DAG]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

Comon DAG for real why u guys dont stay and fight even when damage isnt in ur side just like we did till u guys colossus us because your group are bunch of chickens :)

Sea battle near MarbleSpeeders2

(08.08.2022 20:38:58)

Debeej[DAG] from Polis, Polis, Monkeys, Polis, Incarnate[DAG] from Wine3, MarbleSpeeders2, F-Duct, Monkeys, Marble4, Wine2, Wine2, Lyhoos City

vs

rocket[-IV-] from crystal road, Jovan[-IV-] from SHiNoBi, Hélán, JAZA[-IV-] from Polis, SWan[-IV-] from t9-f_swam3, Mizukage[-IV-] from Polis Roarus, Injoy[-IV-] from Hélán, Vend0N-[-IV-] from Hélán, MarbleSpeeders2, Roarus[-IV-] from Polis Roarus, MarbleSpeeders2, Hélán

Ram-Ship..........................2636(-1230) - Ram-Ship..........................1154(-1242)

Steam Ram............................788(-12) - Steam Ram...........................285(-286)

Rocket Ship.........................168(-208) - Rocket Ship............................0(-24)

Diving Boat..........................766(-34) - Diving Boat.........................198(-268)

Paddle Speedboat.....................1200(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0)

Balloon Carrier.....................378(-122) - Balloon Carrier......................64(-138)

Tender................................140(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)

Mortar Ship..........................1260(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................252(-0)

Fire Ship...........................33(-2914) - Fire Ship............................7(-1301)

Military.............................-34431.6 - Military.............................-31089.8

Offensive points......................77724.5 - Defence points..........................86079

Damage Received.......................1721580 - Damage Received.......................1554490

Damage Percent............................52% - Damage Percent............................48%

Winners: Roarus[-IV-], Vend0N-[-IV-]

Losers: Injoy[-IV-], SWan[-IV-], rocket[-IV-], Jovan[-IV-], JAZA[-IV-], Mizukage[-IV-], Debeej[DAG], Incarnate[DAG]

815 warships are being moved from Roarus[-IV-] to MarbleSpeeders2

168 warships are being moved from Roarus[-IV-] to MarbleSpeeders2

1127 warships are being moved from Roarus[-IV-] to MarbleSpeeders2

20 warships are being moved from Vend0N-[-IV-] to MarbleSpeeders2

Mizukage[-IV-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:09:50)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:23:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:23:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:23:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:23:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:24:37)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:38:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:38:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:38:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:38:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:40:24)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:53:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:53:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:53:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 18:53:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:02:03)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:08:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:08:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:08:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:08:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:11:22)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:23:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:23:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:23:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:23:58)

Roarus's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:26:52)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:38:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:38:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:38:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:38:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:42:19)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:53:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:53:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:53:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 19:53:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:00:20)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:08:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:08:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:08:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:08:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:11:27)

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:23:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:23:58)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:23:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:23:58)

Injoy's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Injoy's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of Incarnate[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:38:58)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:38:58)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:38:58)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.08.2022 20:38:58)

As the only thing left of Incarnate[DAG]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of Debeej[DAG]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of Debeej[DAG]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of Incarnate[DAG]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Incarnate's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Debeej's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near SUPREME

(07.08.2022 18:09:14)

Vend0N-[Lost] from LAKE TOWN

vs

Lake[S-P] from FastForward

Ram-Ship.............................230(-20) - Ram-Ship...............................6(-30)

Steam Ram..............................80(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-35)

Fire Ship..............................6(-30) - .............................................

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - .............................................

Diving Boat............................60(-0) - .............................................

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - .............................................

Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - .............................................

Tender.................................40(-0) - .............................................

Rocket Ship............................18(-0) - .............................................

Military.................................-286 - Military.................................-990

Offensive points.........................2475 - Defence points............................715

Damage Received.........................14300 - Damage Received.........................49500

Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: Vend0N-[Lost]

Losers: Lake[S-P]

640 units from Vend0N-[Lost] are blocking the port entrance to SUPREME

18 units from Vend0N-[Lost] are blocking the port entrance to SUPREME

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:24:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:24:14)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:39:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:39:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:47:35)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:54:14)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 18:09:14)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 18:09:14)

Lake[S-P]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

Sea battle near Sulfura

(07.08.2022 17:37:18)

Vend0N-[Lost] from LAKE TOWN

vs

Lake[S-P] from DETOX - S1

Ram-Ship.............................138(-32) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-36)

Steam Ram.............................54(-16) - Steam Ram..............................0(-36)

Fire Ship.............................30(-26) - .............................................

Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................

Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................

Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................

Tender.................................30(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-705.2 - Military................................-1044

Offensive points.........................2610 - Defence points...........................1763

Damage Received.........................35260 - Damage Received.........................52200

Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

Losers: Lake[S-P]

4 units from Vend0N-[Lost] are blocking the port entrance to Sulfura

380 units from Vend0N-[Lost] are blocking the port entrance to Sulfura

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:07:18)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:07:18)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:22:18)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:22:18)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:34:52)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 17:37:18)

Lake[S-P]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Shame on DAG.

After a 563 round battle, with their 5 fighters holding close to 1 mill MS, a player holding half million MS as bank, fighting in their own town, in their own stronghold in the middle of nowhere, and their only way to finish the battle was using the "collosus". Did DAG try to reinforce the battle or break the blokade during all the week with their 1 mill MS? Only an attempt to reinforce the battle that ended in massive white flaggins from their general, and thousands of trapped troops that scattered or joined the main battle as last option. Not even an small attempt to free their port having 4 fleets of 20K ships each in the area. Shame on DAG.

Lately there is too much focus on OPs, or what I call fake OPs. Many players just allow the other side to occupy and blokade their own town just to free it later. You get the tactical advantage of defending, but you get OPs to brag around in CRs. Getting OPs in your own towns? I do not consider those like real OPs. The real OPs are the OPs or DPs that you get in enemy towns.

Who is trying to stop someone from occupying his own town or port, even if the other side has more troops, you may lose in damage or need to hold till reinforces come? Who is trying to hold an occupied and blokaded town jus to say "because I can"? Who is trying to overturn a battle where you are outguned from the start? Not too many alliances.

My two cents, fernandochino, -IV- leader.

Battle for MarbleSpeeders2

(06.08.2022 7:14:34)

Debeej[DAG] from Marble2, Aegis VII, Polis, Lord Darius[DAG] from Marble4, Aegis VII, The Chosen[DAG] from MarbleSpeeders2, Polis Roarus, Polis

vs

SWan[-IV-] from t9-f-swas, t9-p-swac2, UnderNewManage[-IV-] from Polis Emo, Polis Roarus, Forge 5, MarbleSpeeders2, ccvc[-IV-] from Shimmer, Forge 5, Jovan[-IV-] from Forge 5, rocket[-IV-] from crystal road, Vend0N-[-IV-] from Polis Roarus, Forge 5, Aegis VII, JAZA[-IV-] from Forge 5, Polis, NTI Improved[-IV-] from Forge 5, Madara[-IV-] from Polis Roarus, Devieth[-IV-] from Nyx, Polis Roarus, Polis Z, Drifter, Private Chancee[-IV-] from Forge 5, Polis, Polis Roarus, Polis, Polis Emo, Roarus[-IV-] from Polis Roarus, Polis, Marble4, Marble2, Nyx, Polis Z, Shimmer, MarbleSpeeders2, Forge 5, Hélán, Marcus[-IV-] from Polis Roarus, zodiac[-IV-] from MarbleSpeeders2, Polis Z, Forge 5, Weapon X[-IV-] from Polis Roarus, Injoy[-IV-] from Forge 5, Polis Roarus, MarbleSpeeders2, Hélán, Einstein[-IV-] from Forge 5, Polis Roarus, Hélán, Mizukage[-IV-] from Ciudad Juárez, Polis Roarus, Vomit Man[-IV-] from Polis, Polis Roarus, Powerlord[-IV-] from Polis, Chuikov[-IV-] from Forge 5, Stalingrad, Commisars House, Polis, Aegis VII, tomahawk[-IV-] from Polis Roarus

Sulfur Carabineer.....................182(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................3828(-0)

Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.......................14470(-67464) - Swordsman.......................11423(-67384)

Hoplite.........................20974(-90595) - Hoplite.........................15044(-91395)

Steam Giant.........................1404(-36) - Steam Giant...........................554(-0)

Gyrocopter..........................0(-18724) - Gyrocopter.......................4305(-18801)

Ram..................................196(-65) - Ram...................................588(-0)

Doctor.................................70(-0) - Doctor................................441(-0)

Cook..................................102(-0) - Cook..................................933(-0)

............................................. - Mortar.................................90(-0)

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-185)

............................................. - .............................................

............................................. - .............................................

............................................. - Slinger................................25(-0)

Military..............................-255109 - Military............................-256889.3

Offensive points....................642223.25 - Defence points.......................637772.5

Damage Received......................12755450 - Damage Received......................12844465

Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: The Chosen[DAG]

Losers: Injoy[-IV-], tomahawk[-IV-], SWan[-IV-], UnderNewManage[-IV-], Marcus[-IV-], Weapon X[-IV-], ccvc[-IV-], Private Chancee[-IV-], Roarus[-IV-], rocket[-IV-], Devieth[-IV-], Jovan[-IV-], Powerlord[-IV-], Vend0N-[-IV-], JAZA[-IV-], Vomit Man[-IV-], NTI Improved[-IV-], Mizukage[-IV-], Chuikov[-IV-], Einstein[-IV-], Madara[-IV-], zodiac[-IV-], Debeej[DAG], Lord Darius[DAG]

ccvc[-IV-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

JAZA[-IV-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

NTI Improved[-IV-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

SWan[-IV-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

SWan[-IV-]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Jovan[-IV-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of Lord Darius[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:44:34)

One of The Chosen's armies scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:23)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Lord Darius[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 4:59:34)

Private Chancee's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Private Chancee's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:01:42)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Lord Darius[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:14:34)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Lord Darius[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:29:34)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Lord Darius[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:44:34)

Lord Darius's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Lord Darius[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 5:59:34)

NTI Improved's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:09:07)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Lord Darius[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:14:34)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Debeej[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Lord Darius[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:29:34)

The Chosen's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:44:34)

NTI Improved's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of NTI Improved[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:45:55)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of zodiac[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Devieth[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Vomit Man[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Vend0N-[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Einstein[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Private Chancee[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Madara[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Roarus[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of JAZA[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Powerlord[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

The miracle of Injoy[-IV-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 6:59:34)

JAZA's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Colossus' is activated. (06.08.2022 7:14:22)

The miracle of The Chosen[DAG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 7:14:34)

Another lake's multi in vmode

Sea battle near Polis Sulpher 1

(06.08.2022 17:01:19)

Vend0N-[Lost] from Lake- losser, Polis Sulpher 1

vs

Nice High Guy from Polis Sulpher 1

Ram-Ship.............................218(-12) - Ram-Ship.............................396(-36)

Fire Ship.............................24(-48) - Fire Ship............................101(-97)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................324(-0)

Steam Ram..............................70(-0) - Steam Ram.............................306(-0)

............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-2)

Diving Boat............................46(-4) - Diving Boat...........................16(-10)

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................210(-0)

Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - Balloon Carrier.......................220(-4)

Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender.................................60(-0)

Military...............................-438.4 - Military..............................-1151.4

Offensive points.......................2878.5 - Defence points...........................1096

Damage Received.........................21920 - Damage Received.........................57570

Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Losers: Nice High Guy

603 units from Vend0N-[Lost] are blocking the port entrance to Polis Sulpher 1

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 16:46:19)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 16:54:17)

As the only thing left of Nice High Guy's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Nice High Guy's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Polis Sulpher 1

(07.08.2022 0:53:46)

Vend0N-[Lost] from Lake u suck, Forge 2

vs

Nice High Guy from Polis Sulpher 1

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-10)

Sulfur Carabineer.....................336(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman..........................1632(-368) - Swordsman.............................0(-516)

Hoplite............................1487(-503) - Hoplite...............................0(-696)

Gyrocopter...........................474(-26) - Gyrocopter............................0(-124)

Ram....................................90(-0) - .............................................

............................................. - Mortar.................................0(-36)

Cook...................................90(-0) - .............................................

............................................. - Spearman................................4(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)

Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................

Balloon-Bombardier....................42(-54) - .............................................

Military................................-1524 - Military..............................-3023.6

Offensive points.........................7559 - Defence points...........................3810

Damage Received.........................76200 - Damage Received........................151180

Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: Nice High Guy

Losers: Vend0N-[Lost]

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 23:38:46)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 23:48:06)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 23:54:48)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 0:11:27)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 0:25:11)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.08.2022 0:40:32)

The miracle of Nice High Guy 'Colossus' is activated. (07.08.2022 0:53:06)