Kingdom Configuartion

• Hi !

I am slowly but surely making progress towards the big boys and I was wondering what my next towns resource should be?

Currently I have 2 sulphur towns

2 wine towns

2 crystal towns

4 marble towns

• I have 2 Towns on wine,2 on crystal and one on sulphur and 7 on marble,now with God's shrine is a lot easier,but foremost I have a really strong pillar of gathering a lot of wood,so I use premium trader to make it sulphur.

• Impossible to give you advice not knowing your play style.

generally I would recommend heavy marble followed by crystal, then sulfur, then wine.

I can usually pillage my wine so I get by with just 1 wine town.. I might add a 2nd though

The thing about wine is it has no real use beyond a few buildings or the tavern... so it just stacks up.

Sulfur is the same way, outside of war other than a few building upgrades it just stacks up unused.. unless you're an active fighter (and even then there is always the blackmarket if you have someone to cook for you)

it's better not to overload your production and just stack it deep for a rainy day.

I play on Beta which only has forge on sulfur islands so I have way more production of sulfur than I need.. of course there is trade but that can vary day by day and where you're at on the map.

Crystal is always good for upgrades, some units, experiments, an it often fetches a good price on the market.

Marble is king though cause it's used for almost every type of building upgrade and there is always a demand for it on the market (assuming you're not a hermit)

So marble will help with building but also can bring in gold if you don't need it.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• You will need to build next like this:

Town 11: Marble

Town 12: Marble

Town 13: Wines

Town 14: Crystal

Town 15: Marble

If you are free to play, this is the best order to build

• honestly i am 100% farming - no wars or anything but i find that with the next level of my palace it would be impossible to buy or produce nearly enough resources to build it - i find that i am always low on basically everything when looking to expand just because of they high demand- how would you deal with that? just to clarify it would now take me somewhere rough two/three to produce all the necesary resoruces for one single palace.

i was actually looking to stay away from getting a wine/sulphur or crystal town as i want to expand marbles however i dont see myself being able to upgrade the palaces efficiently later, and i am always expading - non stop so i find those town not only useful but obligatory

still cant figured out which way to go on this

• how would you say would it be possible to produce enough resources for new palaces? i cant seem to get around that issue

• Do you have all reduction buildings at max in every city? Also what's the state of your production (how high are your mines and the production buildings)? If you're already running into problems at colony No10 then my guess would be you'd need to build up the basis of your account.

Lg

Boros

• the reduction buildings are not at max - around lvl 40 for marble towns and lvl 30 for the rest - and production building are 25 on marble towns and 20 for the rest
    i have 2 wine polis with vineyard lvl 37

1 sulphur town with sulphur pit lvl 43 and 1 polis with lvl 24
    2 marble towns wih quarry lvl 31

2 crystal towns with crystal mine lvl25

and lastly 2 marble towns with quarry lvl 28

• Okay, my advice would be to get at least the carpenter and architect to max everywhere asap (and work on the other three as well, you'll need them all sooner or later). For the production buildings bring them all to 25 first then 30 next (that should be enough for a while, though I like mine at 35).

As for your mines that sounds like you should donate a bit, to raise them up. IMO a good benchmark to aim for is level 38 for Sawmills and 32 for luxurymines, that's not too expensive and manageable even if you're the only one contributing (but even better if you can get your neighbours to help out as well).

Lg

Boros

• got a challenge ahead of me - thanks for the advice!

• still cant figured out which way to go on this

1st, you need to figure out that Ikariam is a long term game, it starts with easy resources/time building then going up gradually until one day you reach a building needs 20 days to be ready, if you are not patient enough, you will suffer everyday. As we all want you to enjoy the game in a way it should be, just calm down , take a long breathe then gather your thoughts and set a plan.

Before setting a plan , complete all reduction buildings to level 50, during this you will know what you need besides, we will share you ideas , but keep in mind that everyone has his own game style according to his personality what likes / what dislikes, for now let's start standard which is finishing all reducers to level 50 in all towns then we will go to next step.

• You need much more production on your resources funds.The marble is in high demand as you progress,so expand there,find an island with high levels mines,and set a standard to them,cooperate with others to expand levels of mines,and max 50 to the reduction buildings,because if you have 11 cities or 10 if you have 12-13 is much more difficult to max all of them to all your cities,it's a long term procedure!Focus on one thing everytime and you will succeed it.

• You need much more production on your resources funds.The marble is in high demand as you progress,so expand there,find an island with high levels mines,and set a standard to them,cooperate with others to expand levels of mines,and max 50 to the reduction buildings,because if you have 11 cities or 10 if you have 12-13 is much more difficult to max all of them to all your cities,it's a long term procedure!Focus on one thing everytime and you will succeed it.

• honestly i am 100% farming - no wars or anything but i find that with the next level of my palace it would be impossible to buy or produce nearly enough resources to build it - i find that i am always low on basically everything when looking to expand just because of they high demand- how would you deal with that? just to clarify it would now take me somewhere rough two/three to produce all the necesary resoruces for one single palace.

i was actually looking to stay away from getting a wine/sulphur or crystal town as i want to expand marbles however i dont see myself being able to upgrade the palaces efficiently later, and i am always expading - non stop so i find those town not only useful but obligatory

still cant figured out which way to go on this

Go for maximum marble towns then.. it'll help you with construction and it should be the easiest resource for trade.. you can even enter into direct trade agreements with other players in your area, that fighter with 5 or 6 sulfur towns would probably be very happy to swap you sulfur for marble.

Do make sure the trades are 1:1 though with any players larger than your self, otherwise you're breaking the pushing rule and may or may not hear from the GO's about it.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• I was wondering what my next towns resource should be?

Which wonders do you have? The holy trinity is Poseidon, Colossus, and Forge. Hades can apparently be good if you have staged battles with friends. Poseidon is probably the best, and you need 6 towns (5 with Theocracy) to have it 24/7. Forge needs 7 towns (6 with Theocracy) for 24/7 coverage.

If you have not maxxed your Shrine you should drop everything and do that first (okay, second after the reducers involved). Payoff takes around 2 years, depending upon the levels of your resources, number of towns, and how much you use Gods' Blessings.

And to what extent do you use Ambrosia? Premium Trader means you don't have to worry about which resources you have. And the fewer resource types you have the more cheaply you will benefit from Ambrosia boosters like the Steam Drill and Blessings as rewards from Daily Tasks.

• entirely free to play but i am considering investing in premium trader -amazing tool