Ikariam Battle System

• Introduction

1) In my opinion a guide should give informations but also help to do something useful. This second part misses in this treadh.

2) What do I mean for Ikariam Battle System ? I mean the algorithm deciding losses and remaining damage in a round of battle. Final purpose of this "guide" could be create a battle simulator. Despite this " guide" I still am far from this purpose.

3) The following "guide" is a pdf of 36, 5 mega, so I will insert the link (there are a lot of screens)

4) I wrote the following "guide" in English because I thought to a wide diffusion, and this is the reason I am now posting in the EN ikariam forum section. Unfortunately it is my first work in English so it has a poor quality but I hope it is understandable.

5) This following guide is not something definitive: it could be expanded/modified in the future. Moreover it is not sure all included contents are correct. So why am I posting it? Because after the effort in writing it I think it is worth it .

Link

[ version 1: 16 july 2020 ] https://mega.nz/file/TuolzbLZ#…gbfbQ9_XHlPjD0Xw7Z-6XaNZ8

• Yes the computations terrorizes me. I hate to see lots of numbers and statistics but this papers can be useful for beginners who wants to understand the battle and damage system so there you have it. I appreciate what you do sir. I haven't fought a real battle for like 2 years already due to inactivity so if the battle system haven't change since then, I do believe I can still understand how the battle system works.

Private_Chancee2_zpseeckpgrg.gif

Let it bleed...

Est. 2009 @ .us

• so if the battle system haven't change since then

One change I am aware is losses in 9.9 third line wave ( 9 rocket ships + 9 submarines)

It deploys [ 4 sub, 3 rocket, 3 rocket, 3 rocket, 5 sub]

In the past ( about 2015-2016) you have losses only in submarines ( respectively 2 and 2) but then at a point ( maybe 2018?) you have losses in the submarine incomplete slot , and in one rocket ships slot ( the central one).

In the past even the wave 5 rams+ other third line land units worked so central slots were the last to be hit but I think as the 9.9 it does not work any more

• Italian Ikariam Servers are the most difficult in the world!:)

Think!

Barbarossa is a genius for you but a noob for us.

Regards from Italy <3<3

firmadarkkbyscalaw.png

Kappa: Ministro B-RO / Diplomatico D-A / Generale KAPPA / La Resistenza

Lambda: SHOCK

Charon: Ministro UnIKA

Ares: END

Kaikias: Leader MAMMA

Ares03: 9-1-1

Ares : DANTE

"No one cared who I was until I put on a mask"

• Yes i have.

barbarossa learned everything from me, but he knows only 20% of ikariam and i think that all other servers are worse than him.

Italian servers are so hard and Barbarossa can confirm it.:saint:

firmadarkkbyscalaw.png

• Yes i have.

barbarossa learned everything from me, but he knows only 20% of ikariam and i think that all other servers are worse than him.

Italian servers are so hard and Barbarossa can confirm it.:saint:

So let me ask you the same question.

Is there an error when formulating (in the attached part)? :whistling:

Resim.png

• Explain here your question, i can't read it now

firmadarkkbyscalaw.png

• Is there an error when formulating (in the attached part)? :whistling:

In my opinion no: why do you think is there an error?

I will write > and < in this forum instead of the \leq \geq inequalities

using

v(i) > v(i+1) , v(2)> v(3) +1 and v(4)> v(5)+1

v(1) > v(2) >v(3) +1 > v(4) + 1 >v(5) +1 +1 = v(5) +2

then from v(i)< 7

v(5) +2 <v(1) < 7

so v(5) < 7-2 =5

However that paragraph (2.5) is one of the most unhelpful because it does not add nothing to theories and it is hard to read

• Why would Italian servers be harder than any other server? Apart from language, don't all the servers use the same software?

-----------------------------------------------------

If it's a Game Forge game don't play it. :cursing:

• I asked for the distinction in the message above. :/

Resim.png

• Why would Italian servers be harder than any other server?

I think because there are some gods of the GAP strategy war like Dark

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

vi+1

for example V2+1 = V3

edit: in my post 12 i wrote the indexs between bracktes

• Why would Italian servers be harder than any other server? Apart from language, don't all the servers use the same software?

Best skill in war all around the world.. :D idk, just a thought.
    BTW, seems like a challenge for me. But don't want to start from 0 again.

uc?id=1Qoxan3Ir6EfokWLhAao_dGw6L6THGxKH

Best skill in war all around the world.. :D idk, just a thought.
    BTW, seems like a challenge for me. But don't want to start from 0 again.

You can form a group of your best players to land or transfer your account in server Kaikias.it

It's the most difficult in the world for now:)

firmadarkkbyscalaw.png

• burda matematik konuşuyorlar TR'de İsrail gp sattıklarını konuşuyorlar Chuck "Bee" Bashlick

from Italian? Maybe because we have the most use of multiaccount or maybe because in the Italian server you can't fight a real fight without first agreeing or accepting MV in the 2nd round. Maybe that's the difference.

If you are fighting a German, you are fighting a German.

If you are fighting against an Italian, you are fighting against him, the sitter (s) and not-legalised multi as false brothers / false friends.

if you win against a German, you have won against a German and he has lost

if you win against an Italian, you have won due to bugs against the Italian. But he was not him but a noob friend with his name.

ikariam.IT are not the "most difficult" servers but the most unfair. with the highest rate of banned accounts.

Un uomo non imbraccia il fucile per fare la guerra ma lo fa per garantirsi la pace. [Cit Kaiser]

Non importa quale sia la tua guerra, ciò che importa è scegliere l'arma giusta!

sturacessi.png

If you are fighting a German, you are fighting a German.

If you are fighting against an Italian, you are fighting against him, the sitter (s) and not-legalised multi as false brothers / false friends.

if you win against a German, you have won against a German and he has lost

if you win against an Italian, you have won due to bugs against the Italian. But he was not him but a noob friend with his name.

ikariam.IT are not the "most difficult" servers but the most unfair. with the highest rate of banned accounts.

I was wondering, is there any other country you have played in that you can make such determinations? :/

Resim.png