Posts by Kikoguns

Hello
    Please, take a look at the Code of conduct of the forum before posting as most of your posts contain severe violations including insults, flaming and reporting other players as (cheating). Reporting should be done through the game support or report button in game. :)

Kind Regards
    Kikoguns
    EN Mod

sigo dando guerra jajajaja

Bien ganado Cruce, eres el poderoso de DNN

Hello

This is the English section of the forum. All posts here MUST be in English.

International server is meant for players to play with their desired language INGAME, however all communications must be in English since the servers of Pangaia are hosted by EN section in the forum. :)

Please remember, that the server's language is still EN, meaning: support is only provided in English and you are asked to keep your alliance and profile texts and communication in English.

Best Regards
    Kikoguns

EN Mod

Keep building and expanding and don't stockpile your resources. Make sure you have at least two warehouses in your cities and upgrade as much as possible. Have your own little army to defend yourself and keep spending your resources on expansions. This gives you score instead of letting them staying vulnerable.

Another example of why I almost never post here. Whimpering indeed, huh. How would you have phrased the topic then, oh bold one? Aren't you going on ad nauseam about general banks? (I happen to agree with you on that matter, but it's way more whimpering than a one-off post.) Yes, I saw the smiley, but no, I still consider it an insult not in jest. Still, at least you replied.

Never mind, let's drop this highly controversial topic that yielded essentially no replies on the matter. Please close the thread, Draxo. Thanks.

:closedthread:

Closing this thread as the inactive players problem seems to be solved. I can see a lot of players getting deleted quickly now.

This is to prevent further bans and warns unnecessarily.

:closedthread:

I diplomat of 300 have received your declaration and I like it. However, I still need to hear from the leader whether we can all go with such a long term war or not; since we are currently already having our own fun with another alliance. lol

You're right about the near death of Kerberos. We need some War like this one, but let me give you words about 300 situation tomorrow. It's midnight man xD