prevent weak players from playing

• This player, who is 1.185 million times stronger than me, prevents me from playing and bothers me. I want the necessary criminal action to be taken in accordance with the game rules.

• I want the necessary criminal action to be taken in accordance with the game rules.

I am really really curious - what actions as per game rules should someone take? :P Could you please take a moment and quote the part where it's mentioned that a larger player is not allowed to attack/pillage/occupy you? Probably a new version of rules has been published last night?

• He might just be using your town to get to a bigger target. I would check with your alliance's leadership and have them talk to him.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• I want the necessary criminal action to be taken in accordance with the game rules.

I am really really curious - what actions as per game rules should someone take? :P Could you please take a moment and quote the part where it's mentioned that a larger player is not allowed to attack/pillage/occupy you? Probably a new version of rules has been published last night?

I'm talking about 3. Pushing ve Bashing rules

• I'm talking about 3. Pushing ve Bashing rules

Great. Then just some info:

• pushing means sending resources from a smaller player to a larger player, this can be applied also to the piracy/farming/trading schemes where the goal is to get resources from a smaller player to the larger player;
    • bashing rule has been removed from the game rules more than 5 years ago, which means: anyone can attack anyone how often someone wants, no matter how small or big the account.

• pushing means sending resources from a smaller player to a larger player, this can be applied also to the piracy/farming/trading schemes where the goal is to get resources from a smaller player to the larger player;
    • bashing rule has been removed from the game rules more than 5 years ago, which means: anyone can attack anyone how often someone wants, no matter how small or big the account.

Thank you for the information...

I didnt know that this rule was removed because i took a long break from the game. however, preventing other players from playing and developing, removing them from the game and not being penalized cannot be an acceptable management approach. i do not approve of the removal of this rule.

Thank you for the information...

I didnt know that this rule was removed because i took a long break from the game. however, preventing other players from playing and developing, removing them from the game and not being penalized cannot be an acceptable management approach. i do not approve of the removal of this rule.

Let me tell you that I played this game on almost every server. I had to start weak in the middle of strong players and no one attacked me. You know why? Because I keep growing since the beginning and that means I leave no resources to be stolen and that should be the case for a beginner growing. You have nothing to lose because you spend everything on building because this is how you get more Total score. Just keep building and upgrading your warehouses (Have at least 2 in each town), academies, town halls and walls; then you will realize all your resources are safe. Let whoever wanna attack you have fun wasting their gold and getting no resources. They will ALWAYS stop.

Good luck, buddy.

• Just to be clear - recently a weaker player PM'ed me if i wanted him to send me some resources without me returning them to him. Was he trying to "eliminate" me?

• The bashing rule was removed probably 10 years ago. I don't know the official reason for it, but I know that once occupations were introduced and defenders could cause "attacks" on their own towns by rebelling, the bashing rule seemed to be irrelevant.

The best defense against an unprovoked attacker in the OP's case (I think) would be for the small player's alliance to retaliate against the aggressor. That's part of what being in an alliance is for. TBK used to protect their people pretty well.

Quote from ma4oka

Just to be clear - recently a weaker player PM'ed me if i wanted him to send me some resources without me returning them to him. Was he trying to "eliminate" me?

What he's suggesting would be considered pushing. But the fact that he's asking sounds like he's not aware of the pushing rules.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done