Lost(Lost) Declares War on MAFIA (MAFIA) and ALLSTARS (STARS)

• At the end of May, SP started attacking all of ViP. Ordinarily, this would be a cause for concern here in Lost. After all, ViP are our friends. But, ViP seemed to be enjoying themselves, so we stayed out of it. But then Lake bluntly informed HoR that “they were next.” So that also has our attention.

According to what Godfather posted on the boards, the reason for this conflict was that ViP suddenly started raiding SP and this was the result. And yet, when I spoke with Godfather directly, he said “only Vendon” had raided SP. In other words, SP is retaliating against one player by attacking his entire alliance.

To those of us in Lost, having the #2 alliance ganging up on the #14 alliance as a form of retaliation for one player’s pirate raids is pretty clearly bullying. Then, seeing that same large alliance making threats to a similarly small alliance (with no explanation) makes us believe there’s a pattern here. Lost will not stand by and let SP bully our allies or anyone else. Therefore, Lost declares war.

Terms:

TBD. (We’ll figure these out later. For now, we fight.)

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Maybe you consider hitting an entire alliance because one player did some raids. But we do not.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• According to what Godfather posted on the boards, the reason for this conflict was that ViP suddenly started raiding SP and this was the result.

Yeah yeah 😅

Insults and inappropriate language - Kikoguns

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• According to what Godfather posted on the boards, the reason for this conflict was that ViP suddenly started raiding SP and this was the result.

Yeah yeah 😅 why im so d*mb doing sh*t like that guy in ViP.

He didnt had what it take's to come alone so he called his 74 members of his alliance plz help vendon will beat me just like i did yesterday .

Also i didnt ask lost to help us.

SP started this by taking Lost ports just like they did take PH ports at 56 68 TosCaNa:* .

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• Quote from O N E P I E C E

According to what Godfather posted on the boards, the reason for this conflict was that ViP suddenly started raiding SP and this was the result.

That's what he posted on the boards. But in reality, it was only 1 person. Godfather told me this himself.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• Hello to all who wonders the facts about this issue.

I have been asked from many different players to tell the exact story of this conflict from our perspective. I don't know what lies they have been told maybe that's why they insist to me tell the story from myself. I will not get into any discussions but tell the story for those asks from WLS-Lost-HoR and several other alliances. Yeah unlike June and some, not all people believes her lies :) They know what she says almost lies all the time and they know there is other side of the story always..

Here how it started :

---> At 30.05.2023 Vendog started to raid S-P members out of nowehere..

--> I warned him second time to stop this..On 31.05.2023 he kept raiding our members.

--> I will not share the screenshots but here what exactly he said to me, Vendog : "Listen to it, loud and clear, I will raid everyone, even S-P."

(At this point I don't care what he says, I am just showing how things started)

--> As final diplomacy tries didn't worked with such an arrogant and selfish people like him, we started to attack ViP AS A RESULT OF his raids and he already got warned 3 TIMES..

--> He knew that he couldn't handle against S-P with his ViP crew since at some point 6/9 ViP members were at V-Mode.. He than played June into to game..

--> ViP deliberatly started to use Lost/WLS towns to attack S-P. Since we were keeping all of the other ports blocked on their islands. We were respecting Lost/WLS towns and stay away from them.

--> I first tried diplomacy with June regarding this issue. I really really tried diplomacy as first choice. Nobody can deny it! I sent messages to June, her diplomat&general&home sec. I can prove it..Even later June herself accepted that both Lost & WLS had garrison rights with ViP.

--> We warned June that if ViP continues to use Lost/WLS ports, we need to keep those towns under control. She ignored us.

--> Every time ViP used their towns, Lost was silent. But whenever we attacked those ports to keep ViP away, June came and start talking nonsense.."We should leave those ports ..etc."

--> This is important fellas. I tried a week long diplomacy talks with her. She never ever offered any solutions to this issue and keep letting ViP to freely use their towns at the same time..

--> Later it turns out she was just keeping me busy with diplomacy talks but preparing her alliance to go war against S-P. I really have no idea what lies she told her alliance members as a reason of this war.

This is the what happened exactly during last months and here we are at war with Lost. I hope this helps people who keeps asking me to tell the my story of this conflict.

--> Summary : Vendog hates us. His ego is skyrocket. He wants to use every opportunity to attack us. He started this war by his random raids. Then he dragged June into this war. June is good at manipulating people. And finally June dragged all 4 alliances WLS/Lost/HoR/ViP into this war...

People at those 4 alliances are currently fighting/supporting for Vendog & June personal ego issues.. where S-P fights for their rights!!! as it's seen clearly.

We did not started this war !! and We will not end this war !!!

kzpf7fl.png

US Alpha & Pangaia 1 The Godfather 8) 8) 8)

• When you attack one of those alliances, other alliance will come to help, ofcourse with their dummy accounts will start the attack.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• Welcome to the Boards. I know you don't normally stray outside your personal trophy thread, so I'm happy to see you out and about. The Boards can be such a fun place. :)

Let's get started.

Quote from TheGodfather

---> At 30.05.2023 Vendog started to raid S-P members out of nowehere..

Vendon raided SP. This part isn't in dispute.

Generally speaking, this is how pirate raids work. People who play piracy don't forewarn their intended targets, they just raid people with points and hope they win. But let's continue.

Quote from TheGodfather

As final diplomacy tries didn't worked with such an arrogant and selfish people like him, we started to attack ViP AS A RESULT OF his raids and he already got warned 3 TIMES..

Why retaliate against the entire alliance of VIP if you're only having issues with one of their members? By threatening to attack the entire alliance, you are essentially holding the rest of them hostage. Why not just hit the guy you're angry with? Most people understand the concept of "accepting the consequences of your actions." This should have been a simple retaliation. In this case, beating the crap out of Vendon would make sense. Beating up the other 10 people who had nothing to do with it does not.

Were you trying to take hostages? "Stop or we'll hurt your friends!" Because that's what you're describing here.

Quote from TheGodfather

ViP deliberatly started to use Lost/WLS towns to attack S-P. Since we were keeping all of the other ports blocked on their islands. We were respecting Lost/WLS towns and stay away from them.

SP was the first to start occupying Lost towns, not VIP. This was sent to us by VIP and was the first time either side had used our towns. The town of Rivendell belongs to Morgoth.

From there, the occupations starting flowing both ways. And yes, after a few days of this, some people starting thinking about GRs. Morgoth never had any GRs, but SP kept blocking his towns "as a precaution" despite me telling you and you already knowing he didn't have any GRs. People here got the impression it no longer mattered if they had a GR or not, SP was going to block their towns.

Quote from TheGodfather

I first tried diplomacy with June regarding this issue. I really really tried diplomacy as first choice. Nobody can deny it! I sent messages to June, her diplomat&general&home sec. I can prove it..Even later June herself accepted that both Lost & WLS had garrison rights with ViP.

I never denied there were GRs with Lost. We had some from before this conflict and I figured with all the occupations that more were bound to show up. I only questioned the WLS one because the game was saying WLS had zero, so I asked for time to investigate. (Note: after clearing the cache and cookies and all that jazz, it finally started showing up.) There was one WLS player who later cancelled the GR.

You're leaving out a very important part of the story. While you were trying to be diplomatic and keep Lost out of the conflict, your cohort was threatening HoR. In this story you've written, even you haven't mentioned that they did anything. And yet, Lake informed them that they "were next" once SP was done beating up VIP.

HoR had done NOTHING in your conflict with VIP. And yet, SP was going to attack them next. THIS is why Lost began war preparations and why we broke off discussions.

Even now, while HoR has been doing its own thing and WLS is busy with PH, SP has decided to go attack both alliances since they weren't expecting to be attacked by SP.

For weeks you have been telling WLS and HoR that if they don't break up their friendship with Lost, SP is going to attack them whenever you feel like it. In the case of WLS, you have also sent individual players messages saying that if they want peace with SP, they need to boot their leader. You sent HoR's diplomat a message a week ago warning them to expect attacks unless they break up with Lost.

So again, you are taking hostages of people who had nothing to do with your conflict. Old Guy(WLS), Proctologist(WLS), and IceCreamMan(WLS) haven't done anything and yet they had SP boats in their harbors this week. Weeks ago you personally were using peche's towns to attack Lost. Peche(WLS) hadn't done anything in the war. Same goes for jedi(HoR). And nevermind all your attacks on my WLS towns today.

The point is, SP wants to issue demands and rule the server. If people don't succumb to your will, you threaten to attack their friends. Sometimes, those friends are more than happy to give you a dose of your own medicine. You want to hold an entire alliance responsible for one members actions? In Ikariam that's called a war. So here we are.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

Edited once, last by JuneBarcarolle ().

• Quote from TheGodfather

And finally June dragged all 4 alliances WLS/Lost/HoR/ViP into this war...

This quote gets its own post.

Just because an alliance isn't doing what you tell them to do, that doesn't mean they're fighting you. You are the ones who decided to attack 4 different alliances. As a wise man pointed out, if you're in a hole and trying to get out, the first thing you need to do is stop digging.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• I like the name "VENDOG" it suits you well and when you poke the DOG, ofcourse his master june june will be angry.

JuneBarcarolle multi user, cheater and mind controller

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• I like the name "VENDOG" it suits you well and when you poke the DOG, ofcourse his master june june will be angry.

HAHAHAHA look who is speaking about cheating the one who got banned for multi account's plz watch urself in the mirror before you start to blame others for cheating because you and godfather got banned for cheating :) Many of lake multi;s also thats why he refilled the new 31;53 arena with new accounts that he buyed :)

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• I baited Bashi and got a nice W out of it.

Battle for Surda

(21.07.2023 9:27:53)

Memar Bashi[S-P] from polis

vs

Eragon[Lost] from Surda

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)

............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer.....................500(-0)

............................................. - Swordsman............................4760(-0)

............................................. - Hoplite.............................3298(-30)

............................................. - Steam Giant...........................310(-0)

............................................. - Gyrocopter............................794(-0)

............................................. - Ram...................................150(-0)

............................................. - Doctor.................................50(-0)

............................................. - Cook...................................47(-0)

Spearman..............................0(-180) - .............................................

Mortar.................................0(-30) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military................................-1038 - Military..................................-42

Offensive points..........................105 - Defence points...........................2595

Damage Received.........................51900 - Damage Received..........................2100

Damage Percent............................96% - Damage Percent.............................4%

Winners: Eragon[Lost]

Losers: Memar Bashi[S-P]

9910 units from Eragon[Lost] are protecting the town of Surda.

The miracle of Eragon[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (21.07.2023 9:27:53)

The miracle of Memar Bashi[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (21.07.2023 9:27:53)

One of Memar Bashi[S-P]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

HAHAHAHA look who is speaking about cheating the one who got banned for multi account's plz watch urself in the mirror before you start to blame others for cheating because you and godfather got banned for cheating :) Many of lake multi;s also thats why he refilled the new 31;53 arena with new accounts that he buyed :)

Wooopssss, the DOG came to rescue his master LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• Wooopssss, the DOG came to rescue his master LOL

im not here to rescue anyone but dont try to sell us moral when u dont have any .

June never got banned like you lake and godfather did for multi accounting .

Lake got many of his multi's banned around 31;53 arena thats why he buyed the new ones and

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• will place this comment just to marck the thread :)

regards!

[ Donoso ][ KofG ] [ Alpha US ]

Kingdom of God Alliance's Diplomat & General

[En-Es]

[ " Por la razon o la fuerza " ]

["Do you want to feel pain? taking my name in vane"]

• I can see LOST Combat Reports, pillaging and slaughtering SP troops and Navy. Where is SP's Combat Reports. Anyone have link for this?

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

• I can see LOST Combat Reports, pillaging and slaughtering SP troops and Navy. Where is SP's Combat Reports. Anyone have link for this?

They are busy attacking lake's multi's to farm some offensive points so they look good in others eyes :)

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Wooopssss, the DOG came to rescue his master LOL