Posts by Splina

se pot dezactiva atunci si taskurile zilnice pt. atac barbari??

e a 5-a zi in care primesc taskul asta...din care 3 consecutiv -.-

parca e intentionat...inainte primeam odata pe saptamana, nici macar...

Do the articles that appear when hovering over citizens contain spoilers for the future?

Because there was an article before, saying "The sun is shining. Maybe the gods despise us from Olympus."

Now the article "The economy has stagnated. I hear engineers are working on something big" appears.

that's very interesting if it's the case

Yes. I did.

I switched the Gods, from Pan to Dionysos and let the Pan with no blessing. The blessing decreased gradually until 0/1000 and now it stays there for days.

So, basically, you also have a history of used Gods.

how fast it decreases?

100/hour? per day? or?

I think it is okay to p2w as the company needs the money to pay their staffs.

There are 2 solutions I think you can use to abuse the p2w in Pirate Fortess:

1, After they teleport to your island, block their port immediately and make sure their mobile town has to stay in the island forever.

2, Stack a lot of points everyday and covert them into screw strength daily but you need to have the timing so that your highest points is shown in the daily ranking but in fact, the points are converted all and it is actually 0. When the attacker see your points in the daily ranking, they will have to spend money to teleport to your island to rob your points but they get nothing. I actually find it more enjoyable to see people have to wait a lot of money to get nothing than winning the pirate fortess.

no..it's not ok at all

there are a lot of other ways to monetize a game...smart ways :) which do not create imbalances and ruin the game for the rest

1. that's true only if that "mobile" is a developed town which they don't want to delete...otherwise they can just abandon it and start again regardless if it's ocupied or not

2. well..for what in the end??

in last days you need to stack points in order to get some rewards...and that's the point where that p2w misery ruins everything

there's no point in doing what you said till the end because you don't get any rewards anyway...and until last few days you're converting points like this anyway..but for nothing, the result is the same

If it really is only 100 favor per god per three days, then I feel sorry for those poor souls that have spent hundreads of ambrosia to get, say, two months of blessing in advance :D Looks like it's only meant to give you peace of mind that you don't have to worry about it expiring for a little longer (+some favor saved, but it's marginal).

It's only been two days and I already have 63% bonus to wood in all 12 towns. It's just awesome. Building the sanctuary in a town with all five reducers at 50lv is a breeze and according to my calculations, only at 36th level does it begin to be more expensive than upgrading all foresters by 1lv. But even then it's important to remember that the sanctuary is kind of an 'all in one' production booster. Good job GF.

let's hope it is the case...because if yes, hats off to GF this time!

finally something what really help the players

and i tend to believe it IS the case...here is why

1. if you look at high level building requirements...you will understand why this is not even now realistic to achieve :)

2. if you decide to use multiple gods...well, then your requirements to keep them usefull ramp up too

3. there are players who use goods conversion a lot...so it's a win for GF anyway now that they will have more resources to convert :)

all this is soo bad just because it's pure p2w

as long as you can teleport anywhere on the map, as long as you can just buy any resource to level that fortress to see the target and as long as points conversion are instant there is absolutely nothing worth for any other player except p2w ones

it's just as bad as it can be

teleport - well, you have no chance to see them coming...because moving cities is instant

resourses to level fortress - well, you can try to raid them if they colonize or so...but as long as they can just frikin buy back what they need..defeats all your efforts

points conversion - need to say more? If there is a trheat for them or so they just convert instant and lose nothing...

well done...well done....for p2w misery -,-

Take it or leave it - or calm down and wait till we see more.about it.

aha

and then why the heck do they ask for feedback???

so far this is translated to "the update is here, enjoy it! - embrace it or fck off!, nobody cares what you think we do what we want anyway"

why should we even bother again to type something???

i think that's more than enough for me anyway..i'm f2p anyway so don't expect feedback anymore

sadly it's not the case for the vast majority...

first i don't follow discord

second, i see the new updates refering to "new ways to spend favour", nothing about fixing the limitation

so all future updates seem equally useless as long as i still can't obtain what i need from this

currently the rewards in this regard are plain simple WORSE than before, a downgrade not an improvement

this timer is the main issue for all this, brings absolutely nothing usefull, only frustrating and annoying

simple as that

and no, don;t bring again the "can't please everyone" logic here..

yes YOU CAN in this situation...just don't limit things and this will never affect anyone in a negative way

who wants diversity in rewards, have it

who wants only few, just let them use

= everyone happy

"We cannot please anyone, not everyone should benefit from it"

And this statement is very true and applies to almost every game, like it or not.

as far as i see this change...some players complain about some things..

the same things NOBODY defend...

so the change is overall a bad one...how can be this considered under your argument??

it WOULD be the case if some players would like the points what others consider nasty and complain..

but here is just a complaining side and a neutral one...for which is meh...can live with it but can't say it is pleasant too...

absolutely...nobody can be pleased at the same time...but the majority can...

and when the overall feedback is not overall positive...maybe it's time to listen and accept that mistakes were made..

take me as example..

i complain about 2 things and all others are just meh...can deal with just like i dealt with the previous version

1. i absolutely despise the time limitation on choosing the same bonus again

2. this is not so bad but is made very bad by the above problem...and it is the cap limit on points

when i can't choose the desired bonus...well i just stack points...and surprise...i can't do even that because there is a cap limit now !

all othes...meh

i would prefer to not claim each reward manually...and no, "the active gameplay" argument is not really valid in a passive game overall

face it...it's a browser game....how do you expect it to be that engaging??

i would also like the rewards to be properly balanced...but meh, i can deal as long as i can choose what i want !

i would like to see attention to details on tasks what currently are impossible...but meh...i can just ignore them and focus on what i can do....as long as i can choose what i need as reward !

and so on...

you got the idea...

for me it is still a good idea overall...because the points are not wasted anymore over a week period and because the tasks varry now are not just the same ones every single time

again...the idea is good, but the execution needs improvements..

hmm...overall seems a nice change

i quite like it , especially that theres no any expiration limit for colected favors anymore...so you can just stack them

what i absolutely hate is the 7 days timer to choose a bonus

why they heck this limitation???

this alone negates almost all the good changes...what a shame that everything new "must" come with a big downside..

palace and gov. res are the same frikin thing...just separated because you can have only one capital

Look closer, and inside, and you will find out that both buildings are NOT the same...

if you talk about their appearance...then yes, they are different

when it comes to their ROLE...they are frikin the same thing..-,-

obviously, you can have only one capital...so all others needs to match this...that's why GR's only role is to decrease corruption..to match the palace

without this, you should be able to simply build palaces...but then what?? a ton of colonies?

i couldn't complain...but that's not the case!

they simply had to prevent this...so they separated capital and colonies with these 2 buildings...

but in this case it's a stupidity to not allow your capital to be on par with colonies

So, where is the bug? Palace is NOT a Governor Residence. It states CLEARLY the it has a requirement on Governor Residence, not also Palace!

while technically that's correct...in practice it's just plain stupid and i'm sure this will be fixed...

palace and gov. res are the same frikin thing...just separated because you can have only one capital

this is just like a punishment for your starting town...which in any other case is the best

i don't have this problem...but i see how this can be annoying

there is also a big drawback to this...

sounds great, i know, but...if you miss one day, just ONE day in one entire year...it's gone

your profit is crippled

while the idea is great...the execution is...not that great, let's say

would be ok if all the pogress would freeze when you activate vacation as example...but no, this just forces you to become a robot and be sure that you log-in daily, 365 / year

or just loose the investment :)

and this is in the best case where you don't fight a lot and you don't need to use vacation option for war reasons...

i tried a search..but i can't really find a list as you said, with all details...

anyway, the last part in what you said..doesn't really make sense..

once this is allowed, why would ever matter how many accts i am able to manage as long as they are all connected / shared and i don't do anything else with them?

especially because this is quite an investment..first i need to develop a bit these accounts from scratch and then still mentain them separately..so it's clearly a long term plan nothing really advantageous in near future

on top of that, mabe new players come on my area and they will take the island slots...so this deny my plan

but there is another thing which i noticed..

i see that i can add the other account on friends list...and this generate few things like research points between friends

is this considered pushing? or interaction?

seems to work, thank you!

so...i can create as many as i want now and just gift them to the main account in order to complete the ip-sharing?

i just explained above..

use 13th on a sulphur location and use it to increase another palace level

then plant it on wine and you should be fine

also, important thing before you manage to obtain 14th...just don't try to rely on Tavern on your new sulphur town before you get the other one up

focus on museum for satisfaction and develop it just enough to generate enough sulphur for next colony

sooo...do i need to crate a new gf acount on a new email?

is donating to mines with other accounts considered some kind of contact between accounts?