War declaration of Exit against -B-/BSQ/GRE (-E- contra -B-/BSQ/GRE)

• How long are you going to ignore my question, dear?

In the past, I made many multiple-enemy-war-declarations. De jure, we only have to win overall to win. But de facto, we like to win against all three in particular, otherwise the win is not to feel like a real win. The problem is, that it is the first time that we will win overall but have a partial loss. (Its not sure yet but its very likely.) De jure its a win but de facto its a win of second degree, so we will have to admit that you have better stats in partial. So the win does not feel like a real win.

So our de jure win helps the honour of BSQ more than ours, but nevertheless, its a win. Nobody restrains you from feeling like a partial winner - if it comes to that. But nobody restrains us from feeling like the overall winner - if this scenario will happen. Nevertheless, I would like it that we dont just win overall but over the three enemies in particular as well. But that is not really realistic.

I hope I helped you with a neutral assessment.

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

159px-Defeat_the_Kaiser_and_his_U-boats-Victory_depends_on_which_fails_first%2C_food_or_frightfulness-Waste_nothing_LCCN2002712083.jpg

In the past, I made many multiple-enemy-war-declarations. De jure, we only have to win overall to win. But de facto, we like to win against all three in particular, otherwise the win is not to feel like a real win. The problem is, that it is the first time that we will win overall but have a partial loss. (Its not sure yet but its very likely.) De jure its a win but de facto its a win of second degree, so we will have to admit that you have better stats in partial. So the win does not feel like a real win.

So our de jure win helps the honour of BSQ more than ours, but nevertheless, its a win. Nobody restrains you from feeling like a partial winner - if it comes to that. But nobody restrains us from feeling like the overall winner - if this scenario will happen. Nevertheless, I would like it that we dont just win overall but over the three enemies in particular as well. But that is not really realistic.

I hope I helped you with a neutral assessment.

I'm not interested in status. I'm not interested in other alliances. I'm not interested in your past wars. I am interested in the here and now. You are losing. It is a fact. Attributing defeat to us because of other alliances is incorrect.

• You are losing. It is a fact.

I am winning now. Watch the stats. What de jure counts is the overal win. You are able to take the 20k minus out and defeat us, go search our armies. You still have the chance of victory. Two weeks.

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

159px-Defeat_the_Kaiser_and_his_U-boats-Victory_depends_on_which_fails_first%2C_food_or_frightfulness-Waste_nothing_LCCN2002712083.jpg

• *referring to history* Hitler defeated many small countries, many countries not ready for his strong army, but he shot himself because he realized he lost....

Losing to one alliance equals defeat.

Stop cherishing and cherishing your pride and conceit

• Dear 'Fake' Warrior,

I would just like to pass on to everyone that you are a pathological liar who keeps on lying. Regardless of what evidence we show, you continue to believe in your own story. Look, you've done your best to make this forum more popular and your name better known. Only what you don't realize is that your name in this server is getting worse because you keep lying and lying. Everyone can read the story here and see that your sentences and stories are not correct. It doesn't make sense.

You create your war with your own rules and you choose your opponents. What kind of 'Warrior' do you call yourself. The fact is that you act like a little kid and act like they stole your candy and you can't forget it because that candy was very valuable to you. Keep nagging and complaining about how they teased you, attacked you when you were low on points. What you are doing now is giving a bad name to your alliance and yourself. Now everyone knows that 'The Warrior' is fake.

You call yourself a real warrior, but meanwhile, you attack cities with your highly researched soldier against a low-researched soldier. You are now also using such underhanded fake amateur actions against other alliances. You don't deserve the warrior term. Every time I read your post it reminds me of this picture below, how you sit behind your desktop and write messages in this forum.

computer nerd south park - Google Search | South park, Funny gif, South park  cosplay

(The Warrior AKA Der Krater , 2022)

• It is ruthless to compare people to mass murders of real life. Yes, we play a war game and we are going to send thousands of soldiers into death and have fun in this game. But nothing, and I say nothing, is equal to cruelties of real life.

Instead of comparing opponents with H*tler, we should better write about other things.

• I am winning now. Watch the stats. What de jure counts is the overal win. You are able to take the 20k minus out and defeat us, go search our armies. You still have the chance of victory. Two weeks.

we already defeated you clown

179690bbacaf.jpg

• you attack cities with your highly researched soldier against a low-researched soldier.

In a war, everyone is target. I also attack targets which have good researches. I simply attack (almost) everyone. Muratorn for example has complained about that I didnt have attacked him yet - it is yet to come. So what?

You just entered a warmongery alliance and are wondering now why you had some attacks incoming. Does people of E complain about attacks incoming? No. If you want to make bob the builder, go to a bob the builder alliance.

I would just like to pass on to everyone that you are a pathological liar who keeps on lying.

Proof me a lie, please. :)

Everyone can read the story here and see that your sentences and stories are not correct.

Sadly, nobody can proof me wrong. Instead, your friend lytolis is lying and does make a cacophony in communication with you, so O alliance is contradicting themselves.

• I am winning now. Watch the stats. What de jure counts is the overal win. You are able to take the 20k minus out and defeat us, go search our armies. You still have the chance of victory. Two weeks.

we already defeated you clown

Scientists say, that there are other universes with other planets out in the space and multiversum. I guess, they are right. How can I send you greetings to there? :)

• Scientists say, that there are other universes with other planets out in the space and multiversum. I guess, they are right. How can I send you greetings to there? :)

ask anyone on this server who you are and they will answer you that you are a clown and a liar

179690bbacaf.jpg

• Scientists say, that there are other universes with other planets out in the space and multiversum. I guess, they are right. How can I send you greetings to there? :)

ask anyone on this server who you are and they will answer you that you are a clown and a liar

I dont want to think about what people would answer you about that question if you pose it. Since days I get messages from peoples telling me that I should ignore you, but well, I at least want to show you some kind of notice, even if there are people telling that its not worth it. I try to be nice to you and everyone, but you only can be rude, sadly.

And again - proof me a lie. Without prooving me a lie, you are just a lyer for yourself.

People see that some people tell I would lie but are not able to bring some proofs.

But well, I guess I maybe have to follow the advices of many players and ignore you.

• Dear 'Fake & Lying' Warrior,

So I am not bothered to disprove everything you just said otherwise it would take me days, because you tell so many lies I can't even keep up with your lies lol, I will disprove one thing because it was easy to explain.

Take for example post #221 you wrote the following sentence: No, we declared the war when GRE was not merged yet, you can see the alliance statistics I made on the day of the declaration. And you entered an alliance being in the war, so you had to have to reckon with attacks. You could have waited until April or could have chosen another alliance.

This isn't true because we had plans to merge a long time before you announced the war, evidence? go look in the ikariam logs;)

I don't care about the war, I am not like you scared, nagging, and complaining, I am just trying to explain it to you as an adult, but apparently, you don't speak the adult language maybe I should try the baby language, A GU GAguGA? Maybe you understand that better.

Little Clown :)

• Take for example post #221 you wrote the following sentence: No, we declared the war when GRE was not merged yet, you can see the alliance statistics I made on the day of the declaration. And you entered an alliance being in the war, so you had to have to reckon with attacks. You could have waited until April or could have chosen another alliance.

This isn't true because we had plans to merge a long time before you announced the war, evidence? go look in the ikariam logs;)

Well, and what is my lie there? The stats dont lie. And I cannot see into your alliance, sadly I have no spy. So we declared war to GRE, and we didnt know that you plan to join there. So its not my problem, I didnt lie, I didnt knew. Fact is: Your alliance M wrote us after we declared war, that M would join GRE and make O of that alliance.

I don't care about the war

And why did you beg so much ingame for letting you in peace? :D And why are you so angry because you got two single days an attack? :D If you didnt care about the war

you don't speak the adult language maybe I should try the baby language, A GU GAguGA? Maybe you understand that better.

Do you really think with your arrogance, you can convince us to leave you in peace after war? :)

And nevertheless, if your mental skills are only good enough to write "A GU GAguGA" to people, I advise you not to let your parents write all the rest, instead, learn some english. Wait, you have to wait few years until school :D

• Dear Lyer,

You start your sentence with a lie, my alliance wrote to u? I was the diplomat I think you would remember if I had sent you anything or I would remember it but that's not true, and how can you say that we told your alliance about what we are going to name the alliance? we chose the alliance name after 1-2 weeks. Lie,lie,lie.

Second paragraph, me begging? I was trying to explain to you that your war is based on nonsense and tried to talk sense, but your alliance doesn't get it, because of the low level of intelligence.

In the last paragraph, I find it kinda childish and humiliating that you're calling out other people's parents?

My Conclusion = Let this picture speak for itself lol:

computer nerd south park - Google Search | South park, Funny gif, South park  cosplay

• You start your sentence with a lie, my alliance wrote to u? I was the diplomat I think you would remember if I had sent you anything or I would remember it but that's not true, and how can you say that we told your alliance about what we are going to name the alliance? we chose the alliance name after 1-2 weeks. Lie,lie,lie.

So. I just researched in our chancellery chat. It was YOU who wrote us. And it was not BEFORE, it was AFTER we did war declaration. Our declaration was on 13.02.; and you wrote us at 20.02! So YOU are lying. Am I allowed to post YOUR ingame message you wrote to Nyze to proof?

So why are YOU lying? It was not only your alliance writing us, it was YOU. And: We have a screenshot from your message. Am I allowed to post it here to proof you are lying? :D YOUR message from 20.02. 1:32 o clock?

Second paragraph, me begging?

Yes, am I allowed to proof it with your personal ingame message from 20.02. 1:32 o clock?

I was trying to explain to you that your war is based on nonsense and tried to talk sense, but your alliance doesn't get it, because of the low level of intelligence.

And I was trying to explain you why the war is no nonsense and instead of attesting other people low intelligence, you rather should question your own one. I just prooved you a lie and you cant proof me a lie. Lies are going to be revealed in life. Learn that. Propagandutch, you just lost your face. :)

In the last paragraph, I find it kinda childish and humiliating that you're calling out other people's parents?

Who was humiliating people by calling them clowns and writing "Uga uga" to them? It was you. So dont turn the facts.

My Conclusion = Let this picture speak for itself lol:

Please dont send us ugly pictures of yourself. I dont want to <X

:D :D :D

• without making any statement about what I've been reading here for the last 2 hours (yes it took me 2 hours HAHA) I must say something about the forum rules, POSTING CONVOS ARE ALLOWED HERE WITH OR WITHOUT PERMISSION, IF PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF GETTING A BAD NAME THEY SHOULDN'T SAY BAD THINGS OR LIES !
    Check out I posted here tons of convos and I also posted here a convo when the other person said "stop posting the convos with me" and yet, it is there after forum admin checked all messages here.
    If that isn't a proof so I don't know what a proof is.
    Now continue your chatting here, I will be silent I promise : D