Posts by Bers

Say hello SEEWOLF

How is Any doing?

She doesn't want to talk to me ;)

Metropole 05/17/2022 9:03 am The miracle of Any 'Koloss' is activated.

Caught another offline victim? Nice !
    When I want to battle offline player that can't react live I simply attack barb village : O

or tolis

Any also came to me when I was sleeping and received nothing, I reciprocated her)

Hello How are you ?

Who is winning ?

How does Any feel ?

Good day ... It's funny to read how some people talk about the flight of BSQ, when the main criterion for winning a war is points. The main task in the war is to score as many points as possible in any way, which our alliance does, and killing your armies in vain is the lot of noobs. You are really dumb for thinking about BSQ that way.

P.S. there is a victory on points, there is a victory for a medal and there is a victory on the difference in resources, think before you indicate the conditions for victory in the war ...

My army is attacking other targets, why should I attack you in your own town when you flee all the time? Then better a) wait until you attack and defend people (as done), and b) attack other targets (as done).

If you would not flee, then you would get some attacks. But it is only a waste of gold if we attack an enemy who does not want to fight.

your army or your multi account (Savitar) ?

:D:D:D

Well the only noob is you, incapable of fighing properly against online people because of incapable of waving. Thats why you have so much fear of me :) You even fled before me in your fish-town, because you had fear. The only noob is you. You even make evitable mistakes by attacking offline players. You are one of the most bad players of BSQ, but one thing is positive on you: Youre 24/7 active.

forum clown, you are a noob and the whole server knows about it

And whats up with loosing, well, I have to compute recent stats. Give me some time. Then I can tell you who right now has advance and who not.

you also turn out to be stupid, as soon as your clanmates endure you)))

here is the score at the moment between our alliances, the rest does not interest us

[BSQ] 94,142 [-E-] 79,483

Sadly, I dont know Russian language ;( But one thing I know even without reading that: That its full of insults and untrue fake-facts. :D Please speak english here.

I could write that style too:

"Jeder sieht, wie sauer Aggrobers ist, weil er dabei ist, als schlechter Taktiker entlarvt zu werden, der arme Kerl." :D

But I refuse to. To make it proper language, here the translation: "Everyone knows, how sour Aggrobers is, because he is being discovered as a bad tactician, this poor guy."

you're such a funny clown... you crap one's pants... i don't care about you and your letters... you and your alliance lost to us... you're a miserable cartoon and nothing more and the whole server knows it