Posts by 14kk

Чтобы купить амбру, даже если есть карта инностранная нужен ВПН так?

а оно там не менятся мгновенно.. над заходить несколько недель с того айпи.

и в итоге под бан попадем. ибо ВПН бесплатное это общедоступные айпишки и совпадут. либ покупать айпи нужной страны.

как все сомнительно... странно и небезопасно

Шанс того, что ты пересечешься с человеком, который использует тот же впн и подключен к тому же серверу ничтожно мал. Не драматизируй.

да и донатят далеко не все.

Такое чувство, что у тебя нету здания Мастерская и не прокачены войска до Максимального уровня.

в подробном отчете можно навести на корабль и посмотреть какие улучшения. Прокачка войск у них одинаковая

Моя мнение, не стоит сильно заморачиваться с потерями по сере, лесу и т.д. Волков бояться...

В итоге это только пиксели на экране. Да больших сливов всего и в 1 бою надо избегать. Но высчитывать дебит/кредит по сере или кристаллам...

Логи и их разбор, тем более по потерям и т.д. интересен единицам.

Это игра. И надо играть. Сегодня не получилось, сделаешь послезавтра. С выводами.

Когда мы смотрим на разницу потерь, мы смотрим кто лучше воевал, кто выбрал лучшую тактику, стратегию, поймал тайминги и так далее.

Дело не в потерянных ресурсах, а в том, кто лучше управляет армией и имеет наивысший кпд.

И естественно, каждый человек получает удовольствие от игры по разному, кто то строит самый большой дворец, кто то топит в пиратку и все остальное его не волнует, а кому то важно побеждать, по возможности, в каждом бою.

Сервера закрываются только при объединении, что бывает достаточно редко.

Я бы рекомендовал идти на иностранные сервера, Английские или Пангаю. Там жизни значительно больше и игра более насыщена.

Если есть аккаунт на кладбище, который можешь перенести, присоединяйся к нам на Пангаю4.

Было бы больше пользователей, было бы больше донатов разрабу,

У меня несколько месяцев назад спрашивали немцы контакты разраба Икалогса, зачем и для чего не знаю.

Есть ли способ связаться людям с мира с разработчиком икалогса ?

Есть альянсы с разных стран, которые используют активно икалогс, но такое конечно меньшинство

send 10 doctors into battle and that will be enough. 10 doctors 1000 doctors will give the same effect in battle

Faced a problem.

Can't connect to Pangay 4 server from home internet.

With the help of mobile Internet, everything works stably.

The problem with logging in is only on Pangaya 4, other servers are working.

I go to the server ----> long loading and nothing.

Maybe this is not a problem with the server, I will listen to the recommendations and advice of experienced users.

on Pangai 4 now ground units are accelerated, it's damn unusual and I have less time to react in case of an attack.

15 minutes is a nice middle ground. If I'm not in the game, my comrades have time to call me on the phone, warn me, I go in and do everything necessary.

Ares is really useless and you can come up with something, but the acceleration of the infantry is a very specific idea.

keep more shooters on the defensive, one pack (84) is enough for 3 rounds (45 minutes). having 3-4 stacks of shooters, you have a large margin of time to enter the game and reload everyone using the above methods

a defensive player already has a huge advantage, especially if there is a high-level wall, and you offer to break the balance

oh my god, you're fooling yourself from the first sentences.

the post about the declaration of war was created after the occupation of our island 38 48. resetting the bsq players is also a lie. You did not carry out a single attack on our cities in the center of the map during the declared war. I don’t even want to prove anything to such donators-miners. Sit further on the edge of the map while the server dies

P.S. I'm on vacation, because it's boring, but you can continue to indulge yourself with illusions. you are damn cool knights, you kill with boredom

May I ask you who you are? It is easy to hide his name and write stuff.

What should that bring to this table? BSQ posted numbers that can be just typed, this is pictures of battles in game not me who have battled them, my friends who have sent them to me since i have a board account!

and by the way, these numbers cannot just be printed, these are logs made using a script for the game, these are links to a detailed report of each battle. I propose to familiarize the resource Ikalogs. useful thing and handy in such situations

Class. you uploaded blurry photos of the reports, thanks.

anyway, there are fixed rules of war, these rules were agreed upon at the beginning of Lyon. when I have time, I will calculate all the points considering ALL logs, including robberies and without them.

How does the war going? i do not see any posts? have it already ended?

Officially, the war was declared before the 7th, but our opponents ignored the war and did not make a single sortie. And it is difficult for us to swim to the edge of the map to them. There were several more battles that did not affect the points of the war from the word at all.

BSQ won without a doubt

Could someone try and tell how exactly to reproduce it? Does it happen on any browser? Anything particular?

If we are talking about a bug with units. I use google chrome, haven't tried it on other browsers. On Windows and Android

If we talk about the window with gold, then I also use Google Chrome on Android.

The above problems are massive, because my alliance has exactly the same problems