Piracy and pushing

• Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask the admins of the game if the rule of pushing applies to piracy.

As a new player in piracy, three of my allies, with 5 to 15 million points differences, are helping me with points. They are not interested in piracy, so they assist me by giving me points every 6 or 16 hours.

These are three different players who don't share an IP, and we are not related to each other. Is this considered pushing because I have a higher score, and they are providing me points? If it's illegal, could you please explain? The only information I could find is an old post from Sambisa back in 2022 on Discord.

Give me please a formal answer

Thank you so much.

Pushing - that's the rule. It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if their total high score is lower than that of the accused.

• What you are describing is getting fed Capture Points. That doesn’t run afoul of Pushing because Capture Points can’t be used for anything other than for evaluation every 3 weeks(whereupon competition begins anew). Normally, feeders are smaller accounts who feed a bigger account points in exchange for a cut of the spoils. Haven’t really heard of a circumstance of a bigger account doing this but if they wanted a cut of the spoils, then you’d either have to get it approved by a GO(which is unlikely given it violates the Pushing rule in my book) or they’d have to trade for it(best bet is via Trade Post by buying your spoils).