Ika Olympics Pangaia 1

• Six months...

Six months... with careful planning

Six months... where enemies could put their differences away,

Six months... to create and form, the most legendary battles in Ikariam's history.

It started out as a project created by me and a few friends.

We've put down time and effort, to find the strongest among all Ikariam players, throughout history.

Pangaia 1, is known as the best and greatest server to ever be made, many of the best wars in recent history, happened here.

And from there Ika Olympics P1 started

The strongest and most experienced 10 alliances in the server participated in this huge tournament aiming for the big prize which is 1 billion gold
    50 Players from more than 20 countries joined this quest to conquer the server

Hungary(-Hun- )
    God Eaters(EAT )
    APOKALIPSA(APO )
    VIP(VIP )
    HellasFrance(CRAZY )
    Hellknights(DARK )
    Arab Legends(A-L )
    ActioN(1st )
    Darkside(Siths )
    IKARIAM NOOBS(NOOBS )

The rules of the tournament were the following :
    - 12 to 20 round battles( Land and Naval).

- If you loose any battle then you are out of the tournament and if you win you go to the next round.
    - No Spartans allowed in land battles .

- Max field only and with no walls.
    - 5 members participating from each team.

- Each member gets 5 action points and the entire team attacks from the same city .
    - Tournament begins in the 15th of August
    - Any types of cheating is not allowed

Land tournament:

The land tournament started in 15.08.2022, Darkside faced Apokalipsa, while Hungary faced Action, in the land version of Ika Olympics.

then the battles continued for several month with the participants facing each other with huge skills and coordination showing many new strategies and tactics like the following round .

The final battle was between Apokalipsa and Hellknights in15.12.2022,the battle was one of the hardest and most exciting battles ever seen in Ikariam so far and it ended up declaring Apokalipsa as the champion on the land tournament .The results showcased the skill and effort made by Apokalipsa, to take them to the very top.
    And by that I am happy to announce that Apokalipsa, for me and everyone else, is the true king of land battle. Congratulations guys. The final result, ended up being 5344.6 generals lost to Apokalipsa, vs 5756.2 on the side of Dark.

And the second place is for the legends of Hellknights while the third place is for Arab Legends

These players are the legends behind this amazing battle and should be remembered in our hearts forever:

1st Place (APO):
    - G-O-R-A-N

- GAVRA

-Lederfejs

-Arrow-

-Generalni

2nd Place (DARK):
    - TAMBARU

- Night Fury

-Killotrex

- Valar MorGhuLis

-Leyson

3rd Place (A-L):

- fist hell

- Zaker

-Osamasita

- M A S K

-Mostafa Gamal

Naval tournament:

The naval tournament started at 15.08.2022, Arab Legends faced of vs Hellknights, while HellasFrance faced of vs VIP, to officially open the naval contest as well.

We had to delay it with quite some time, due to all the planning we had to do. The naval version of the battle, ended up being one of the most epic battles I've ever witnessed and here is an example of one of the rounds.

The final battle was between Apokalipsa and HellasFrance in 08.02.2023, The result over 12 battles: 5457.8 generals lost on the side of Crazy, while 5496.6 on the side of Apokalipsa. This ladies and gentlemen, will go down in the history as the closest battle ever. It could very well go both ways, but Crazy's communication, teamwork, micromanaging and game plan, gave them the victory as the greatest sea warriors of the seven seas. Congratulations.

And the second place is for the legends of Apokalipsa while the third place is for Arab Legends

And of course these names earned everyone's respect and should be remembered for ever

1st Place (CRAZY):
    - Danger

- Mem

- 2Easy4Us

- Romanov

- Famiglia9-1-1

- Cernunnos

2nd Place (APO):
    - G-O-R-A-N

- GAVRA

-Lederfejs

-Arrow-

-Generalni

3rd Place (A-L):

- fist hell

- Zaker

-Osamasita

- MOROCO

-Mostafa Gamal

Furthermore, I would like to thank everyone who participated in making this Pangaia 1 Olympics come true.

All the feedback, everyone who paid attention and all the positive comments we received, made my dream and my vision, come true.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who participated on the battlefield, especially to Crazy and APO. You've shown the rest of us how lacking our knowledge and ability on the battlefield are and overall, gave us a lot of motivation to improve.

It took us six months from the day we started the project of Pangaia Olympics, to the day we finished it. Six months with careful planning, Six months to create and form, the most legendary battle in Ikariam's history. And it did not disappoint.

WaR LoRd

• 12810-bf6fc4a9f83071a17aa133253a9b96220d77aea2.jpgOnline
    WaR LoRd

Kudos to WaR LoRd and your name should be remembered for all time. You are an excellent organizer and communication with you is perfect.

Congratulations to all participants, especially the alliance CRAZY and DARK on the interesting finals.

Long live the APOCALYPSE!!

The best alliance...<3<3<3

74837-image-jpg

Opeglani ...izuvaca ...<3

...t2ro46

• Thanks for this great experience .

We at CRAZY Love those kind of Challanges :)

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY