DoW : HoR Declares on -PH-

• As of today, HoR, declares war on -PH-.

A few days ago, I was aiding -PH- with a bit of gold. Which resulted in FEAR, their diplomat, contacting me with demands of aiding -PH- with Piracy Capture points if not he would retaliate on 3 of my members who play piracy. He contacted us with aggression and disrespect after I was aiding his alliance. He then begins to reach out to several other alliances doing the same thing, copy pasting his demands. A few days after we declined aiding him with points, he raids several members of HoR along with some others in other alliances. As of late, this peon has been roaming around unchecked. We are retaliating to your attacks and disrespect not only to us, but everyone else. Sending me an apology with a bunch of WLS references isn't an apology meant for us.

Terms:

1) -PH- apologizes to HoR for its actions, not just coping and pasting something sent to another alliance. We are HoR , not WLS.

2) We get bored of your running and hiding that you have always done.

Edited once, last by Mizukage ().

• oppppsss..

i see the GREEKS needing help from HOR ... lol

bring it on big boys..lets see what you got,

to be honest the greeks are good at fighting, they have large army and good skills, but we are far more better so bring it on..

just dont cry ok??

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• I Big Bad Ben, General for -PH- alliance accept the Declaration of War from HOR

These are our Terms:

1. Loots and Damage will be counted.

2. Highest Damage inflicted + Loots will be declared the winner of the War.

3. War will be ended until both Party agrees (Unilateral Agreement)

4. Lets Enjoy the Game and Bring it on!

• looks like this noob weakling HOR just declared on us but guess whos taking the first blood?LOLOLOLOL

dudes fro HOR you guys are out of our league so better sit in your towns and continue to farm ville..

ill farm you guys soon :D

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• we dont need so much intro in the declaration, but i will thankyou HOR for the courage to declare on us, with the help of the pain in your hearts, you have the courage. the courage!

goodluck on bothsides, just enjoy the game, win or loss, atleast we try!

kampai!

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• no apology for a noob like you ..

Greeks is no match for us, then what will expect from HOR?.hahahahahahhahaha idiots

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Any Combat reports after this DOW will be counted.

• MIZUKAGE the CRYBABY

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Mizukage

where is the shame on you?. LOL

declaring a war on us seeing we have a current war?LOL

but then you guys from HOR will be EZ..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• We do not care about what anyone else is doing. I spoke to you Fear. You chose to make us active. I gave you a chance to make it right and you chose something else.

FEAR_Chicken[-PH-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

• You girl? I dont remember talking to you lol.

i dont want any conflict with hor but this Mizukage idiot is so sensitive and crybaby, so here we are bring it on big boys lezz see what you got

-PH- VS GREEKS and WHORES

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Why you change your name? FANT0MAS Lol thats what the 3rd or 4th one since you told me you were going to fix things? Dude, you had your opportunity, you said you were going to fix it, but you did not. If your word is of no value in game it means nothing here either.

• You girl? I dont remember talking to you lol.

i dont want any conflict with hor but this Mizukage idiot is so sensitive and crybaby, so here we are bring it on big boys lezz see what you got

-PH- VS GREEKS and WHORES

You don't want any conflict but yet you sent us demands, not a request. You sent Demands that we feed you points. We declined because we don't do this or play this as a whole. You sent this to WLS and several other alliances. With remarks stating, that if we didn't help you would retaliate.

Get out of here now.

• I will let my troops argue with you girly Mizukage so noob..you have tiny brain to comprehend things.

Lets just see what your alliance W HOR E got?hehehe

OPTIMUS PRIME is noob, his ships are sinking already ..one down lol

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• I think FEAR has a man bro romance going with Gr-Al General. Hes changed his name to his.

Fear Pays his repspect to the dead :)

He cast Thomas' name on the Town wall. If Gameforge Added glitters, sure he will add it too.

Naw, it is about the 4th or 5th time he has changed it since last week.