DoW : HoR Declares on -PH-

• hahahaha dumb dumb mizukage LOL.

you guys are slow to comprehend la?. dickheads haha

Snatch. im still waiting for the book..i will expect that hehehe

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• Snatch As you can see we have different standard of language in PH, we learn atleast 3 different language (native, national and English) . How about you ? we cant care less about grammar. I'll be asking for the the book that you will send to Fear so better send it the soonest.

I can speak English, Spanish, and a little bit of German. And believe me, you don't need the book. Your spelling is far superior to your teammates. Gold star to you :thumbup: I bring it up because if Fear would like to walk around calling everyone a "dumby dumbo", he should at least have some academic literacy and not look like such a Dumby Dumbo. Considering the Philippines was an American territory until 1946, Id wager your English language/grammar is right about in line with mine (at least you're not speaking Japanese). Simply what I am asking is...learn to spell. It's mind dulling reading illiterate subpar insults day after day.

Big Ben the race card??? Really??? Are you that mad that your friend is being called out for 2nd grade level spelling errors?? I guess the old saying "truth hurts" really is true. Take your race card accusation and your hurt feelings;( to someone that gives a damn, because I don't.

:closedthread:

LK99Uzg.jpg

• Im back noobs hahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣

PunkyPunky now what old man punk? What you sayin bout pirate? LOL

Dumb dumbo

Snatch hey DUMBELDOOR wheres my book?hahaha lol

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• Im back noobs hahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣

PunkyPunky now what old man punk? What you sayin bout pirate? LOL

Dumb dumbo

Snatch hey DUMBELDOOR wheres my book?hahaha lol

I want to congratulate fear, top 1 in piracy, a taste of PK, yeah, you must be careful, they really are looking at us now. attention! (I'm not surprise if they unite, all ally)

Mizukage TS is a big difference on us, you're very lucky, absolutely, ahaha, wait for our convo, hmmmm.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• hmmmm this photo says it all :D credits to the one who make it :thumbup::thumbup:

No description available.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• I'm not surprise if they unite, all ally

With all the accounts PH exposed, everyone who claims to be against cheating and isn't on PH's side are parroting hypocrites. <--- Just my gutsy view that any sensible person can see.

Too bad one of the Evil Trinity got upset due to Fear not kissing their bums.

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Edited once, last by Starman ().

• I'm not surprise if they unite, all ally

With all the accounts PH exposed, everyone who claims to be against cheating and isn't on PH's side are parroting hypocrites. <--- Just my gutsy view that any sensible person can see.

Too bad one of the Evil Trinity got upset due to Fear not kissing their bums.

Starman

Well,

im trolling all of them here on boards, but they cant even do a thing to me on the game itself LOL

idk but we dont feel the prescence of HoR anymore, are you guys giving up now?

i commend the greeks thou(specially Me_ and Sergio - their 2 top raiders who didnt enter piracy last round LOL)

estimated around 1.4m crew of me_ and around 200k for sergio,, its too bad la?

and we found out that some other alliances are now helping the greeks in piracy just to beat us LOL.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• my reason;

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• I thought Mizukage cant speak english? LOL.

I dont know but i have a question. shouldnt loosers just shut uup instead of running their mouths? LOL

look at the greeks they shut up already hahaha BUT they are far more better than this trash HoR..no excuse i cant feel you at my towns lol.

The only one who is giving us a fight is Gynaicles hehehe but im waiting for you to post here on boards.

Another question,

big guys really scares small guys at first, they bully etc , but when small guys fights back then suddenly biggy is silent LOL, why is that? (Tagging HoR and Gr-al) no offense (i wont include kofg coz they are literally the trash of alpha)

Sample

Greeks didnt want diplomacy and said they will farm us, but after a while many mmbers of their alliance are in vmode(many of them is still in vmode as of the moment lol macedonia gr, smurf hunter etc) and we are farming them LOL.in terms of military i do commend them they are fast learners from our general pein. They learned his moves fast :) unlike that 400+ round battle oppppsss will this hit a nerve?

Next is....

HoR declared a war LOL(shamefull mozukage, it is better off if you guys supplied us gold and troops against this greeks, maybe you will be worth something not like this trash) ohh yes mozukage is supplying gold and troops for us against the greeks, sadly he stopped because of his small mind, after that he declared a war against us lol after a moment got destroyed badly hahaha

Lets make.this thread alive hahaha tagging all HoR

Cheers!

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• On the 13.03.2022 13:19 FEAR wrote:

> > I dont remember them already but im pretty sure ive raided some of your guys

> > Im just desperate for points to defeat these greeks.

> > As i stated in my message, i would want to make amends right. Just tell me what demands they want?

FEAR_Chicken[-PH-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

• On the 13.03.2022 13:19 FEAR wrote:

> > I dont remember them already but im pretty sure ive raided some of your guys

> > Im just desperate for points to defeat these greeks.

> > As i stated in my message, i would want to make amends right. Just tell me what demands they want?

The one and only reason for any of this. Fear is a liar. Take it for what it is worth. I will gladly share my IP sharing screen on here. Only 1 account... Ever. Not like 1 25 area of the map. Amazing all those little accounts most all created around the same day... How many member in PerperationH were there at the start of this? I swear it was 19...

• "Yan ang gusto ko, lumalaban "🤣 hahaha you can translate that lol its been a while since some guys from HoR posted here ..

Well yes im a liar so what?hehe happy now?..did i hurt your feelings by lying to you? Sadddd little fella

you can report those account if you say so hehehe and btw you can ask your HoR friends who among them have only 1 account..i doubt they all have more than one account LOL.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Not interested. So you admit your liar? perfect. So everything you say is not worth reading? Even better.

• Yup hahahaha ..so what?

It wont still remove the fact that HoR alliance is TRASH, yeah?.

You guys never posted a decent battle report, are you damn proud of that? LOL (well i see all your battle reports are loosing LOL) ..

After declaring a war , what happened? NGA NGA 🤣🤣

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• I appologize for being late to this particular party, life did it's thing.

From scrolling both through this thread and the impressive list of reports I see that some users definitely can not behave.

We allow the shittalk of other people, since that is what makes war declarations interesting to read and engaging.

What we do not allow are just outright insults as well as sexism. This may be okay and expected in a CoD lobby full of 12 year olds but is just sad to watch anywhere else.

Closing this thread now and will be dispensing sanctions where needed.

:closedthread: