War declaration of Exit against -B-/BSQ/GRE (-E- contra -B-/BSQ/GRE)

• We do not want to see this again. Or the above mentioned measures will be taken! Fight honourfully! In partial counting, your alliance is ahead nevertheless, so WHY should you need that?

And this is said by the one who does not know how to play without multi-accounts, the one who pumps out a lot of gold from them and hides his army from us on them ... you are a forum clown

This vile person speaks of honesty when he himself wrote that the -EW- alliance would not participate in the war, at the same moment he uses a military treaty with them to attack me at night

P.S. you are a liar and a hypocrite and you are a disgrace to your alliance

179690bbacaf.jpg

• You don't give us a fight, 5 players escaped from me in a day.

Well, your ally dont give us fights :D We cant even count who from your ally escapes all days long. Plus, didnt you say that evating would be a strategy? Well, nevertheless, I am giving your ally fights if they attack me and I am there, but I get attacked very low times. I could bet I could stay with my army at 46:48 high combattled island, and go offline for two days and no single unit would be dead :D But I guess I will not continue to beam that often, because that doesnt make any sense.

if you think this is a multi account, write to the admins they will figure it out.

You are hiding, and I will use every opportunity to deprive you of the army.

So you admit it? That you have friends or multies helping you? Well, nevertheless, if battles are faked, we will discount them. As simply as that. And if there are faked combats in multiple times, then we will just declare victory. Everyone knows that for example mortars and bombers will be scattered if you attack them. And if your friends from outside your alliance make a spear in it, then those units will fight. That is just cheating and nobody will recognize fake-victories with that.

Your ally is moaning if we have efficient trades with other people who gives us gold and meanwhile your ally tries to cheat directly?

And, what would you say, if we would make it vice versa with your ally? So a short sorry or ignoring it would have made better than this:

with such tyranny, this war can escalate into an endless one. follow the statements of Der Kater carefully

And do we have fear? No. After war, the most of us want to make economy to not loose ability to compete, so most of us will have have no army. But what about your alliance? Is your alliance fancy of not sleeping through the night because of each day ringings with telephone "Oh Kater comes, you have to evate"?

Well, we could fullfill every wishes ;)

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

159px-Defeat_the_Kaiser_and_his_U-boats-Victory_depends_on_which_fails_first%2C_food_or_frightfulness-Waste_nothing_LCCN2002712083.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Der Kater ().

• I read and understood that it is very easy to win a war where you make up the rules yourself. So it is possible, so it is impossible. great movement. why should we fight if you decide what counts and what doesn't. just to think of a victory? there is a tool in the game - tough war. you cancel it yourself in order to win on the charts. It’s funny!:D

• BSQ are alliance who like to attack offline players.
    Yesterday I had some attack on people WITHOUT alliance, the BSQ diplomat sent me a message and asked what I am doing in their island, I told him I have nothing to do with BSQ, I sent him proves that I never had intention to harm them or interfere the war.
    However, I went to sleep and guess what? Valet sent 2 attacks to me and lost, so what this 230k score did against 33k player? Sent more troops LOL.
    I add proves of what BSQ did, E I know you asked to not interfere in the war, but soon you will gain some help.

• BSQ keep crying about people declaring wars with them while they act like braindead to all server, E, this is only your war anymore, they are hostile to everyone and they should know the price for their actions.
    Its time for all the server to knock their doors and show them that they are not the gangsters of the server.

• BSQ keep crying about people declaring wars with them while they act like braindead to all server, E, this is only your war anymore, they are hostile to everyone and they should know the price for their actions.
    Its time for all the server to knock their doors and show them that they are not the gangsters of the server.

Well actually we never cried about people declaring wars. If you read carefully this thread, you see that -E- guys wain and cry much more than us, complaining about almost every aspect of the gauntlet war we are currently involved in.

Regarding yours situation. You posed a threat and our member reacted, this is not a big deal.
    I admit, however, that my job as a diplomat was failed, as I didn't sucessfully transmit information about your presence on our island to our members. But if I didn't try to negotiate, the result would still be the same, you have to know that. We do not overlook and underestimate our security and you blatantly violated it.

From my side, take my apologies for my failure in diplomacy. From our alliance, take this is as a lesson. Better equip your army sufficiently and don't emerge on our islands without prior informing, for your safety.

Kind regards,

Derzky

BSQ Diplomat

• Der Kater and the savitar account is not a scam?)))

you can write anything and count as you like, we have an account of a brutal war, it will show everything.

• BSQ attacking offline 30k players with their 250k players, then they say that I also blackmailed them, LOL.
    Rank 2 alliance can't even control their member, the diplomat says A and their member do B, and afterwards they even say they don't give the resources back for my lost troops, they try to tell me that I blackmailed them by asking my resources of the troops I lost in their member action that they couldn't control.
    Yes guys, that how rank 2 alliance is acting, bullying low score players and can't even give them the resources back after they bullying and sneaking attacks out of the blue.

• Derzky I dont need your apologize. If rank 2 alliance can't send 80k suph and 40k wood to a player they harmed unintentionally, then just let it flow here so people know.
    I can post more convos if people here are not convinced that BSQ, rank 2 alliance, bullying low score players who were nice to them and even told and proved that they had no intention in interfere the war.
    This alliance is a shame, for real go delete the game if that's how you act, people should know that you guys are just bullies and talk like you are gangster of the server, threating 30K players with "dont worry we wont forget what you did", wow you smart on new players :) exactly like E said when they declared the war with you.
    You just showed the whole server your true face :)

• Derzky I dont need your apologize. If rank 2 alliance can't send 80k suph and 40k wood to a player they harmed unintentionally, then just let it flow here so people know.
    I can post more convos if people here are not convinced that BSQ, rank 2 alliance, bullying low score players who were nice to them and even told and proved that they had no intention in interfere the war.
    This alliance is a shame, for real go delete the game if that's how you act, people should know that you guys are just bullies and talk like you are gangster of the server, threating 30K players with "dont worry we wont forget what you did", wow you smart on new players :) exactly like E said when they declared the war with you.
    You just showed the whole server your true face :)

I think you should create a separate branch of complaints about the BSQ alliance

• I could bet I could stay with my army at 46:48 high combattled island, and go offline for two days and no single unit would be dead :D

You sure?

Well, that single scout troop to destroy dannys mortars is not a real attack. When I got fought in my towns with my troops? :D

I read and understood that it is very easy to win a war where you make up the rules yourself. So it is possible, so it is impossible. great movement. why should we fight if you decide what counts and what doesn't. just to think of a victory? there is a tool in the game - tough war. you cancel it yourself in order to win on the charts. It’s funny!:D

We declared the war to war rules. We didnt found english ones so I took the old german war rules as substitution. And there those reports with one spearman defending saved mortars is not valid. If you can show me english war declaration rules, message me. Otherwise, if there arent, we might make an EN/US/COM-wide discussion with the whole of international forum readers about war declaration valid rules as we did six/seven years ago in DE. There players discussed about rules of an official forum combat between alliances.

BSQ attacking offline 30k players with their 250k players, then they say that I also blackmailed them, LOL.
    Rank 2 alliance can't even control their member, the diplomat says A and their member do B, and afterwards they even say they don't give the resources back for my lost troops, they try to tell me that I blackmailed them by asking my resources of the troops I lost in their member action that they couldn't control.
    Yes guys, that how rank 2 alliance is acting, bullying low score players and can't even give them the resources back after they bullying and sneaking attacks out of the blue.

Well, I have the feeling that the war could end in a world war :D AL mixed themselves at the side of BSQ/B/O, I hope our (now ended) restricted punishment activity has made it clear that its not wanted.

And then out of sudden, BSQ attacks CD :D

I guess after these four weeks of forum war ended, there might be a serverwide ingame war :D

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

159px-Defeat_the_Kaiser_and_his_U-boats-Victory_depends_on_which_fails_first%2C_food_or_frightfulness-Waste_nothing_LCCN2002712083.jpg

• Everyone should know, the diplomat in BSQ can't control his players, the diplomat will say you one thing and the other day you will have a surprise, it can be related to everything, these guys are untrusted, don't try to talk with them, they will just wait for you to fall asleep and stab you in the back.
    And no Marshall, I post it here because you guys denied everything E said about you, so I just show the players your true face.

• I post it here because you guys denied everything E said about you, so I just show the players your true face.

Yeah, there is much of hypoctity in it... : /