login from fb

• Hi I started playing the new server and logged in from facebook, then I wanted to log in when I was in work from my phone and I couldn't when I logged in I had to start everything all over again, but when I got home I'm still logged into my old account.

Is there any way I can add my email and password to the account?

[mod='Hera']Moved from Off topic to Here[/mod]

• Hi!

If the lobby won't recognize your acc properly (or you push some wrong button) the game might register an extra account for you. Of course your old account is still accessible, and you won't lose it this way as you could see.

If you can't see the account you wan't to continue playing in your lobby, try the following:

1. After logging into your lobby account, click on "My account" button in the upper right corner.

2. In the opening menu, choose "Add account"

3. In the popup, enter the e-mail address and password belonging to your desired account.

If you've done everything well, your wanted account now spawn in your lobby and you can play with it without any further problems.

Note that this works only if an e-mail address belongs to the account.

If you're unsure about something or this didn't worked, contact your staff on support. The server GO will likely be able to give more help. You can find the link of support on the main page of the lobby.

Uff! Én beszéltem! :)

🇭🇺 Admin -- Béta verzió | Admin -- Beta version 🇭🇺

"Reginam occidere nolite timere bonum est si omnes consentiunt ego non contradico."

"A királynét megölni nem kell félnetek jó lesz ha mindenki egyetért én nem ellenzem."

Merániai János, esztergomi érsek (1213)

//John of Merania, archbishop of Esztergom (1213)//

• Wow, wasn't expecting that.

There should be buttons about changing e-mail, password and adding another account. Maybe if this is the game you created via Facebook, it's related to that. But it's just a faint guess.

I think it's time to contact support, if you haven't done it already. Maybe they'll have some idea about this.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Uff! Én beszéltem! :)

🇭🇺 Admin -- Béta verzió | Admin -- Beta version 🇭🇺

"Reginam occidere nolite timere bonum est si omnes consentiunt ego non contradico."

"A királynét megölni nem kell félnetek jó lesz ha mindenki egyetért én nem ellenzem."

Merániai János, esztergomi érsek (1213)

//John of Merania, archbishop of Esztergom (1213)//

• I did contact support, apparently nothing can be done so no mobile app for me.

You can close this topic now @MODERATOR