Posts by Nektarius

Taman je ostao bez balona i mina.. Prvu rundu posle toga saljem dzinove i on upali kolos.. GG..

Message for you ENLIL : Osveta je bit..hhh

Борба за Саргон

(30.12.2022 9:34:21)

diddle[DELTA] из Полис, XT660R

vs

ENLIL[ORDER] из Саргон

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............................................. - Праћкар.................................1(-0)

Сумпорни Мускетар......................84(-0) - Сумпорни Мускетар.....................530(-0)

Мачевалац.........................1813(-1428) - Мачевалац.........................3912(-1788)

Копљаник...........................517(-1884) - Копљаник..........................2734(-2308)

Челични џин...........................128(-0) - Челични џин...........................800(-0)

Гирокоптер............................984(-0) - Гирокоптер...........................814(-26)

Балон Бомбардер......................40(-304) - Балон Бомбардер.......................0(-370)

Ован...................................30(-0) - Ован..................................150(-0)

............................................. - Катапулт...............................20(-0)

Минобацач..............................48(-0) - Минобацач............................28(-116)

Доктор.................................30(-0) - Доктор.................................62(-0)

Кувар..................................30(-0) - Кувар..................................80(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Генерали..............................-6114.4 - Генерали.............................-11183.8

Нападачки поени.......................27959.5 - Одбрамбени поени........................15286

Претрпљена штета.......................305720 - Претрпљена штета.......................559190

Штета у процентима........................35% - Штета у процентима........................65%

Победници: ENLIL[ORDER]

Губитници: diddle[DELTA]

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 7:04:21)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 7:19:21)

diddle је повукао своју војску са бојног поља.

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 7:20:25)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 7:49:21)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 8:04:21)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 8:19:21)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 8:22:23)

Чудо од ENLIL[ORDER] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 8:49:21)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 8:49:21)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 8:51:23)

Чудо од ENLIL[ORDER] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 9:04:21)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 9:09:14)

Чудо од ENLIL[ORDER] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 9:19:21)

Чудо од diddle[DELTA] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 9:27:37)

Чудо од ENLIL[ORDER] 'Колос' је активирано. (30.12.2022 9:27:40)

Чудо од ENLIL[ORDER] 'Хефестова ковачница' је активирано. (30.12.2022 9:34:21)

Is there any chance to add islands on the most played server Panagia1. At any moment there are 500 online players, Over 11,500 players + their cities, in a year everyone will have at least 7-10. There I have nowhere near to build a city. It's getting thick. It would be nice to somehow add islands or simply expand the island slot.

Does gameforge have a solution for this situation? Do they have the some plans?

He who works makes mistakes. It is important that they know that something is happening, so we just need to wait for them to fix it. Draxo, whenever you have any information, I'm waiting here on the forum every day :D Thanks

It seems like it started a little, but very little type of half a second or 1 second to wait on the Bulgarian Epsilon. Until now, everything worked normally, but now when I click, I literally wait for half a second. Something is happening with the servers, whether they are overloaded or what, but they are starting to bug.

Again, it can be played unlike Panagie 3 or English Zephuros

Guys, could you please be more specific and also list out what exactly is slot?

Response times playing the game. Click on something and I have to wait. It's not long but long enough to be noticable.

Exactly. It cannot be explained better. Every time I click on something. City Hall, Barracks, Show World. Sign out.
    I wait 2-10 seconds for it to open and so on every time I click on something. For example on the server Hera (EN) it goes perfectly fast. While on Zephuros EN it's hard, slow really slow.

I have an account that I need to transfer due to a merge. I would like to go to a new server, but it tells me that it cannot be in the top50. Can I somehow check how many points I have on my accu, I don't know exactly

Now, with the 8.8.3 update, there are new max levels of buildings. I will be demolishing some buildings and building other in their place. So it would be nice to be able to rearrange the buildings in the city to my liking again, after my little rebuild. Without having to demolish the whole city just to build buildings in different place.

I would even pay for it! I really don't like the pay to win nature of ikariam, so I don't buy ambrosia at all. But this is a feature that would make me actually buy some!

Implementation-wise, I would suggest a premium item "building swap", which would swap places of two buildings in a city. By doing this multiple times, one could get to the desired arrangement in several steps.

I 100% agree, but i would also suggetst something. After the merger, my capital city instead of being the first in the series, it

is in the 5th place, and everything has changed like that. I wish I could align those cities in order,

I would pay the same for it. Because this way I don't know where which city is.