war BSQ vs LION

• May I ask you who you are? It is easy to hide his name and write stuff.

What should that bring to this table? BSQ posted numbers that can be just typed, this is pictures of battles in game not me who have battled them, my friends who have sent them to me since i have a board account!

and by the way, these numbers cannot just be printed, these are logs made using a script for the game, these are links to a detailed report of each battle. I propose to familiarize the resource Ikalogs. useful thing and handy in such situations

• Lion vs BSQ

The war started due to BSQ declaring, Lion immediately warped towns down to there core - took there islands and held them for over 7 days - no major fights accrued during that period. BSQ are scavengers where as Lion on warriors. BSQ will fight 1-3 round fights and then run and hide for a week , Lion will fight for days. no Mercy , no prisoners.

Lion does not post on here as we let our generals do the talking- we have zeroed most players from bsq and put there leader into v mode for days- 14 k also now v mode - i don't want to hear there excuses. maybe you guys do :'D .

it seems that BSQ are thinking this war is over or nearly over - they would be mistaken. takes 2 to tango ladies.

As the leader of lion i reject your request to end the war. the war will continue till 24th December 2023 where we will then give you xmas day off to see your family. if you indeed intent do surrender before then hit me up personally.

no other posts will be posted by LION members

best regards

Master

Leader of Lion

• oh my god, you're fooling yourself from the first sentences.

the post about the declaration of war was created after the occupation of our island 38 48. resetting the bsq players is also a lie. You did not carry out a single attack on our cities in the center of the map during the declared war. I don’t even want to prove anything to such donators-miners. Sit further on the edge of the map while the server dies

P.S. I'm on vacation, because it's boring, but you can continue to indulge yourself with illusions. you are damn cool knights, you kill with boredom