HOR VS PH Combat Reports

• Will PH Introboys offline fighters indeed VMODE Multi to be safe :D:D:D

cry! Baby cry! 😂😆🤣

PowerPoop Street Puppy Im not crying!! :D:D

I'm laughing the fact that honestly you cannot fight online you just want to fight Offline LOL :D:D

wow! Big word! Your offensive points...where did you get that? I think you hit inactive player to have that and post it on LOST SP board hahaha cry baby cry that all you can do hit small inactive players...but me clong and the others in 60xx where gonna pop smear you!

Oh really PowerPoop Street Puppy did you come in 2 events like in Aussie and OP area you know guys My troops are there and you did not come to help you ally FEAR Street Puppy you just bait the guy that he think he will win and the bad news is put the floater on my island and he think I don't have troops there LOL:D:D

I told you that is the fact that PH are only OFFLINE FIGHTERS :D:D

About inactive I'm still part of LOST and my mission is to kill Grunfa GS because he is like PH OFFLINE FIGHTERS also :D:D

Still laughing at you PowerPoop Street Puppy :D:D

m5iJhng.jpg

• whatever happens guys

PUNKYPUNKY is trash in ikariam and in real life LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• when we are hitting khan, they vmode him, were dissapointed but atleast we destroy some of his navies.

when you came yesterday, your navies can't land and your land troops can't do anything coz its trapped inside the island, very very dissapointed and crying here.

ofcourse we are active that time, we are laughing in the group chat. hahahaha and hahahaha

keep blabbing here, keep saying that we are just good at fighting offline players, when we are facing some of you active, we see the difference, the losing side, just remember, we don't have much more lt/nt and gold like yours.

we are not convince in your fighting.

well, we will keep exposing the big crying babies here.

@all players here in alpha, just keep watching here. hahahaha

PeinlezzPH, acting offline fighter. :S

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• Why are you crying here PP ? don't cry if your Military scattered, if you have effective strategy use it. Don't post here if you don't have latest BR.
    and PH have a decent BR here.

Accept the fact that the original HOR don't have skills.

Laine
    OptimusPrime
    Loulou (Mizukage)

#MilitaryCrushed

• yeah this guys from HOR are just trash no more no less..

then you add punky to the equation it became more trashier than ever
    (idk if trashier is a word LOL)

HOR(Lost Multies) + PunkyPunky(Lost Pheasant-do anything for ambrosia) = big TRASH

ill leave it at that,

and you cant remove the fact that laine  Mizukage and the rest of this players are TRASH

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• Hey Fear_Chicken, Show us a Mizu or me using a chicken button. I will wait..... Cant find one? I can find you using one.... Everyone knows what PH is. PH loves to fight if someone is offline... PH loves to run if you are active... That dose not make you great. It makes you opportunistic. It also makes you scared to prove you know what your doing.... So simply put your NOTHING.

FEAR_Chicken[-PH-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

• I've been sitting here in the mountains of Mexico with spotty signal and never hit vmode or colo. No GR , no Defensive missions... fighting and watching PH run their mouths and run from battles.

Oh wait we are trash huh? But yet Big Ben reaches out to me and two others in HoR to discuss diplomatic affairs. Get out of here with your BS fear... I've been all over the map fighting while all you have done is smash keys. I've been smashing your members and watching them run. So I ask PH, this is why your fighting for. An arrogant , useless, disrespectful , garbage player named FEAR. Show me where he has defended ANY one of you in any battle with an entire fleet or land. Or that's right, he hasn't. And He never will...

You can post your small victories , smash the keyboards. I will continue to attack, fight for each of my members. Khan came out of vacation as he traveling.. But I seen where PH all went vmode for an entire 3 weeks after a few of us gave you a beat down.

• I've been sitting here in the mountains of Mexico with spotty signal and never hit vmode or colo. No GR , no Defensive missions... fighting and watching PH run their mouths and run from battles.

Oh wait we are trash huh? But yet Big Ben reaches out to me and two others in HoR to discuss diplomatic affairs. Get out of here with your BS fear... I've been all over the map fighting while all you have done is smash keys. I've been smashing your members and watching them run. So I ask PH, this is why your fighting for. An arrogant , useless, disrespectful , garbage player named FEAR. Show me where he has defended ANY one of you in any battle with an entire fleet or land. Or that's right, he hasn't. And He never will...

You can post your small victories , smash the keyboards. I will continue to attack, fight for each of my members. Khan came out of vacation as he traveling.. But I seen where PH all went vmode for an entire 3 weeks after a few of us gave you a beat down.

K.

• so much reasoning, you can call it small victories, but most of your members can't show small victories.
    in addition, most of your members hit vmode when we visit them and caught, like the other day, khan and opti, then ausie, then whose next?hahaha once again very delusional alliance, there is nothing new from big mouth, big crying babies.

not a shame on you guys, a big slap on your ally? hahaha funny thing.

ohhh, im away for almost a month, just sitting under the coconut tree and enjoying the view of the beach, while having a bottle of beer.

then i came back now, hitting some a** of your members. :S

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

I reach out to HOR Council to discuss terms

because we want to compete. War should have a winner

be it HOR or PH I want a clear winner and both parties to respect the outcome

now shall we continue to discuss terms ?

• You have been told, we declared, you added terms.. We dont care if it is ever over. Fear_Chicken is 100% the reason for this. Until he dose what he said he would in game keep yapping. Just cause you want an end dose not mean we are here to help you..

• says the moron who is not doing anything in this war LOL

i cant even find a descent combat report of yours(both you and mizukage) LOL

just running their mouth.. i think you should put d1ck in your mouth la to use it better..

laine you dont care about the terms of this war coz you see that you are loosing badly LOL

dont you forget that low players but skilled like us are defeating you big players but dumb and idiots

so see the difference? if not better ask you mama and she will slap you in the face how dumb you are,

no hard feelings, its just a game but you cant remove the fact that you guys are dumb and useless

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• This will be a slap in your faces dumb morons hahahahahaha

more to come.

Battle for Ļȩwvįllȩ2

(04.06.2022 9:34:25)

FEAR_[-PH-] from Polis, Ļȩwvįllȩ12, Ļȩwvįllȩ11

vs

Swtlew[HoR] from Ļȩwvįllȩ2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............................................. - Archer................................0(-170)

Sulfur Carabineer.....................284(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-370)

Swordsman.........................1661(-1122) - Swordsman............................0(-1660)

Hoplite...........................2361(-1453) - Hoplite..............................0(-1732)

............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-446)

Gyrocopter...........................472(-28) - Gyrocopter............................0(-103)

Balloon-Bombardier...................239(-66) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-54)

............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-36)

Mortar................................142(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-14)

Cook...................................67(-0) - Cook..................................140(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Ram....................................55(-5) - .............................................

Doctor.................................64(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military..............................-3855.4 - Military.............................-10256.9

Offensive points.....................25642.25 - Defence points.........................9638.5

Damage Received........................192770 - Damage Received........................512845

Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Winners: FEAR_[-PH-]

Losers: Swtlew[HoR]

The town Ļȩwvįllȩ2 has been pillaged by FEAR_[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen: 75,915

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 7:19:25)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 7:34:25)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 7:49:25)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 7:59:42)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 8:19:25)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 8:34:25)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 8:49:25)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 9:04:25)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 9:19:25)

The miracle of FEAR_[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.06.2022 9:34:25)

As the only thing left of Swtlew[HoR]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• why cry on that? LOL..when will he be back so that we can destroy his troops?. like we destroy the 100k military of Swtlew hahahahahaha

ofcourse we cant destroy yours since you dont have any LOL..gay moves.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

more to come.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

more to come.

Lol well now that we know what you put in your mouth, we all know what also slaps you in your face...

• boring hahahaha

im still waiting for you to post some descent combat reports ..

This will be a slap in your faces dumb morons hahahahahaha

more to come.

Lol well now that we know what you put in your mouth, we all know what also slaps you in your face...

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg