Posts by TwistedNuke

Gavra got some knowledge, he is old jebac!

Mrzilo me da rotiram balone.. Ovaj Slideros poslao bacaca na upis, pa sam mu uvazio trud :D

xXx

Borba za Stonehenge

(17.06.2020 10:21:36)

Doktor_Stefan[XXX] iz Grass, Stonehenge, Karanovac, Mramor 01

vs

Slideros[MKD] iz Mermer 3, 387 iz Stonehenge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumforni Mušketar......................84(-0) - Sumforni Mušketar.....................0(-312)

Mačevalac..........................1070(-188) - Mačevalac.............................0(-325)

Kopljanik...........................978(-642) - Kopljanik..............................0(-56)

Željezni div..........................428(-0) - Željezni div..........................0(-340)

Girokopter...........................142(-58) - Girokopter............................0(-256)

Ovan...................................30(-0) - Ovan...................................0(-30)

............................................. - Katapult...............................0(-56)

Minobacač..............................54(-0) - Minobacač..............................0(-48)

............................................. - Doktor..................................6(-0)

............................................. - Zid.....................................0(-7)

Bacač Koplja...........................17(-0) - Bacač Koplja............................0(-1)

Balon Bombarder........................0(-84) - .............................................

Kuhar..................................15(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generali..............................-1756.6 - Generali..............................-6712.2

Napadački bodovi......................16780.5 - Obrambeni bodovi.......................4391.5

Štete primljeno.........................87830 - Štete primljeno........................335610

Postotak štete............................20% - Postotak štete............................80%

Pobjednici: Doktor_Stefan[XXX]

Gubitnici: 387, Slideros[MKD]

Posveta za sve moje saveze..

xXx

Morska bitka kod Stonehenge

(16.06.2020 20:14:54)

Doktor_Stefan[XXX] iz mermer, Stonehenge, Karanovac

vs

387 iz Stonehenge

Brod Ovan.............................68(-42) - Brod Ovan.............................0(-145)

............................................. - Brod kopljar..........................0(-255)

............................................. - Brod katapult.........................0(-253)

Brod minobacač.........................84(-0) - Brod minobacač........................0(-290)

Parni ovan.............................40(-0) - Parni ovan............................0(-182)

Raketni brod..........................110(-0) - Raketni brod...........................0(-16)

Podmornica............................100(-0) - Podmornica.............................0(-12)

Vatreni Brod..........................17(-75) - .............................................

Parni gliser..........................570(-0) - .............................................

Nosač balona...........................70(-0) - .............................................

Tender.................................33(-0) - .............................................

Generali.................................-675 - Generali.............................-15632.6

Napadački bodovi......................39081.5 - Obrambeni bodovi.......................1687.5

Štete primljeno.........................33750 - Štete primljeno........................781630

Postotak štete.............................4% - Postotak štete............................96%

Pobjednici: Doktor_Stefan[XXX]

Gubitnici: 387

Does this mean a lot of complexes when people write like moderator (but not being them) or choose the biggest font size with bold? rhetorical question...

No it is to make sure everyone knows how huge cowards you guys are, u are on the hall of shame

I figured out "war" stands for "watchout and run". I suggest you swaping it into "wcar" it reminds of your habit of crying in the toilet and at the same time it means "watchout cry and run" :3

i was inactive back then, and i dont give a f about resources.. its all about damage percent

Yeah, its all about damage percent... especially in situations when you was robbed for 1kk resources...

yes and? As i said who care about resources, i never posted a pillage it only shows when someone is online and when not.. it has nothing to do with a player skill so enjoy it if you can, at the end of the day not everyone is born to be a warrior some guys here (everyone of you haha) only know for run n retreat from online battles with my guild.. I hope you guys will spend some time trying to figure out why you are unable to win on dmg and stop crying

When it comes to only important part of the game witch is war knowledge, they are L O S E R S :D