Posts by Karypas

Hello again. It's been 7 days since the inactive players turned into vacation mode. Still, those towns are there. May you please tell us what is going on?

Yeah, it seems the process of removing inactive players is still broken at some point and for some reasons the transferred accounts do not get deleted even after 7 days in vacation mode. Since this is affecting the new global server very much (it is full for more than a week and new players cannot register nor move the accounts), this has bene escalated and reminded, and... yeah, we need to wait until they check and fix again.

And suddenly the accounts that were in vacation mode, disappeared today. I just saw this. Other players took their places. I wasn't loooking for those places because you told me that the problem still exists. What is going on with this game? I am really disappointed. I was waiting so many days to make a new town and now everything is destroyed. Thank you very much.

There is now something I've not seen before, and it's 90% of inactive players on new pangaia server going Vacation Mode, could be a massive ban wave? I hope they'll get deleted soon bc if they stay the whole 30 days I'll be bad news

That means that the process has been fixed today - they became inactive, now they are being transferred to graveyard server (and enabled vacation mode on Exodus server), and then after 7 days they should be fully removed from the islands.

Hello again. It's been 7 days since the inactive players turned into vacation mode. Still, those towns are there. May you please tell us what is going on?

Pangaia has only been open for 5 days

of waiting 7 days to see some inactive accounts disappear (... it seems to me ...)

• Phase 0 (Hour 0 to Hour 24, sorting the fun registrations out, no long time inactivity): If you do not build anything in the 24 hours after registration, you get deleted.
    • Phase 1 (1 week to 2 weeks after registration ): You become inactive after 2 days with no login, you get ghosted 2 days later.
    • Phase 2 (Week 2 until 1 Month): You become inactive after 7 days with no login, you get ghosted 4 days later.
    • Phase 3 (1 Month until 3 Months): You become inactive after 7 days with no login, you get ghosted 14 days later
    • Phase 4 (3 Month until end of times): You become inactive after 7 days with no login, you get ghosted 30 days later.

We are in phase 1. So they should have disappeared.

Hello everyone. I saw in some previous posts that there was a problem with inactive players who did not disappear. I think that this problem still exists even in Pangaia server. Could someone please inform us if there is still this bug? Thank you very much for youρ time.

Άκυρο. Βρήκα ποιο ήταν το πρόβλημα. Δεν πήραμε τον χρυσό επειδή η συγκεκριμένες αποικίες είχαν φτιαχτεί για δεύτερη φορά, επομένως δεν ξαναπαίρνεις τον χρυσό.

Καλημέρα σας. Εχθές αντιμετώπισα το εξής πρόβλημα. Όταν έκανα αποικία, οι φίλοι μου, μου είπαν ότι δεν πήραν χρυσό. Αντίστοιχα, όταν ένας από τους φίλους μου έκανε αποικία, δεν πήρα εγώ χρυσό. Υπάρχει περίπτωση κάποιου bug;

In Greek server Herakles, all accounts, except for the first one, have less than 500.000 points. So, imagine if an ccount with 5 or more million points moves to that server. This account could easily beat anyone and even worse this account could have the cities of an other accunt closed without even bothering of the gold it would cost. And this could lead all the accounts, that were in the sever since the begining, to stop playing ikariam. Don't you think that this is unfair?

No, because total score means nothing. I personally know a lot of players with 100k score who regularly pillage/occupy/farm players with 1kk-10kk. It's about how you play the game.

Alright. So, as i can understand, the only reason for merging the severs is for the company to have less cost on maintening the servers and they don't care about the players who will stop playing the game. And that's because the remaining players are those who will continue giving them money, unlike the leaving players who didnt give that much money to the company. It is all about money and not caring for the players. Thank them on my behalf for ruining the game even more.

Yeah, of course. However you just forgot all other players who have asked for merging servers already for years because of low activity. But yeah, one individual's desire should be more important than all others nowadays.

As I can see from the posts above, there are other players who also complain about this. Even my post was a quote to your reply to others players complaining about this. So, I am no the olny one.

As we know, now there is a restriction when you move an account from one server to another and it is that your account can't be in the top 50. So, there could be a restriction during the merge of the servers, in which you may move your account to a server where your account won't be in the top 5 or at least it wont have more points than the first account of the server.

Why? Total score means nothing. Also what to do if the player has higher score than any player on any available target server, should he just delete the account?

As for the players who have so many points so that they wont be able to go to an other server, I dont think that they will be so many. they may be just the 1-2 % of the players. They will be hurt less than all thew other players

Alright. So, as i can understand, the only reason for merging the severs is for the company to have less cost on maintening the servers and they don't care about the players who will stop playing the game. And that's because the remaining players are those who will continue giving them money, unlike the leaving players who didnt give that much money to the company. It is all about money and not caring for the players. Thank them on my behalf for ruining the game even more.

As we know, now there is a restriction when you move an account from one server to another and it is that your account can't be in the top 50. So, there could be a restriction during the merge of the servers, in which you may move your account to a server where your account won't be in the top 5 or at least it wont have more points than the first account of the server.

Why? Total score means nothing. Also what to do if the player has higher score than any player on any available target server, should he just delete the account?

In Greek server Herakles, all accounts, except for the first one, have less than 500.000 points. So, imagine if an ccount with 5 or more million points moves to that server. This account could easily beat anyone and even worse this account could have the cities of an other accunt closed without even bothering of the gold it would cost. And this could lead all the accounts, that were in the sever since the begining, to stop playing ikariam. Don't you think that this is unfair?

May I suggest something?

Να κάνω κι εγώ το παράπονό μου;

Απ ό,τι κατάλαβα, στην ένωση των κόσμων καθένας μπορεί να πάει όπου θέλει ανεξαρτήτως πόντων (διορθώστε με αν κάνω λάθος). Αυτό όμως δεν είναι άδικο για τους νέους σέρβερ; Πχ στον ηρακλή, όλοι οι λογαριασμοί πλην ενός είναι κάτω από 500.000 πόντους. Δεν είναι αδικία να έρθουν λογαριασμοί της τάξεως των 5 ή και παραπάνω εκατομμυρίων; Τέτοιου μεγέθους λογαριασμοί θα μπορούν να κάνουν ό,τι θέλουν στον σέρβερ. Παράδειγμα, ένας λογαριασμός των 5.000.000 θα μπορεί να μου έχει κλειστά τα λιμάνια συνέχεια και να μην τον απασχολεί και η συντήρηση. Κι εγώ θα κάνω τεράστιες προσπάθειες να ανοίξω τα λιμάνια και μετά θα μου τα κλείνει πάλι. Αυτό ενδεχομένως να δημιουργήσει οδηγήσει πολλούς από τους ήδη υπάρχοντες παίκτες των νέων σέρβερ στο να σταματήσουν το παιχνίδι. Επομένως, και που θα γίνει η συνένωση, οι σέρβερ θα καταλήξουν να είναι πάλι ανενεργοί όπως τώρα.

Κι έχω την εξής πρόταση πάνω σε αυτό. Τώρα κατά τη μεταφορά ενός λογαριασμού από έναν σέρβερ σε ένα άλλο υπάρχει ο περιορισμός του να μην είναι στην πρώτη 50άδα. Θα μπορούσε στην ένωση να υπάρχει ένας περιορισμός πχ να μην είναι ο λογαριασμός στην πρώτη 5άδα ή έστω να μην είναι μεγαλύτερος του πρώτου λογαριασμού του σέρβερ.

Κι έχω την εξής πρόταση πάνω σε αυτό. Τώρα κατά τη μεταφορά ενός λογαριασμού από έναν σέρβερ σε ένα άλλο υπάρχει ο περιορισμός του να μην είναι στην πρώτη 50άδα. Θα μπορούσε στην ένωση να υπάρχει ένας περιορισμός πχ να μην είναι ο λογαριασμός στην πρώτη 5άδα ή έστω να μην είναι μεγαλύτερος του πρώτου λογαριασμού του σέρβερ.

Να κάνω κι εγώ το παράπονό μου;

Απ ό,τι κατάλαβα, στην ένωση των κόσμων καθένας μπορεί να πάει όπου θέλει ανεξαρτήτως πόντων (διορθώστε με αν κάνω λάθος). Αυτό όμως δεν είναι άδικο για τους νέους σέρβερ; Πχ στον ηρακλή, όλοι οι λογαριασμοί πλην ενός είναι κάτω από 500.000 πόντους. Δεν είναι αδικία να έρθουν λογαριασμοί της τάξεως των 5 ή και παραπάνω εκατομμυρίων; Τέτοιου μεγέθους λογαριασμοί θα μπορούν να κάνουν ό,τι θέλουν στον σέρβερ. Παράδειγμα, ένας λογαριασμός των 5.000.000 θα μπορεί να μου έχει κλειστά τα λιμάνια συνέχεια και να μην τον απασχολεί και η συντήρηση. Κι εγώ θα κάνω τεράστιες προσπάθειες να ανοίξω τα λιμάνια και μετά θα μου τα κλείνει πάλι. Αυτό ενδεχομένως να δημιουργήσει οδηγήσει πολλούς από τους ήδη υπάρχοντες παίκτες των νέων σέρβερ στο να σταματήσουν το παιχνίδι. Επομένως, και που θα γίνει η συνένωση, οι σέρβερ θα καταλήξουν να είναι πάλι ανενεργοί όπως τώρα.

Καλησπέρα,

Δεν υπάρχει κανένας περιορισμός στην ένωση να μεταφερθούν οι λογαριασμοί σε όποιον server-στόχο θέλετε.. η επιλογή είναι ελεύθερη.

Καλή σας συνέχεια

Επομένως, ενδέχεται να δούμε στον ηρακλή λογαριασμούς με εκατομμύρια πόντους; δεν θεωρείτε ότι είναι κάπως άδικο αυτό; Μήπως να μπουν κάποιοι περιορισμοί;

(Θα παρακαλούσα και τις δύο συμμαχίες να ανεβάσουν επίσημη και τελική λίστα με τα άτομα που θα βρίσκονται εντός συμμαχίας κατά τη διάρκεια του πολέμου, ένα 24ωρο πριν την έναρξη αυτού.)

Αφού δεν τηρείτε ούτε τους δικούς σας όρους κατάλαβα με τι συμμαχία τσίρκο μπλέξαμε!

Φίλε μου έχουμε και κάποιες υποχρεώσεις εκτός ικάριαμ

Τέσπα. Ιδού οι συμμετέχοντες.