Posts by Kastor

Ajde zalijepi ovdje nešto osim svoga mišljenja do kojega nije stalo vjerojatno ni tvojim saveznicima. I ne prozivaj igrače koji ti sve ponude, ali "veliki ratnik" tako ne ratuje. Samo ne ratuješ kad smo mi u pitanju. Zato laku noć. Ili ne, da slučajno i u snove ne uđemo. A cooleru ti im ne ostavi ništa kad su takvi, svaka čast, igraj i uživaj i dalje :)

Bravo Kastore...lijepo je i tebe svakih par mjeseci čuti...

Da ne bježiš glavom bez obzira od nas možda bi nas i vidio. Ne trebaš svakom loncu biti poklopac

Ajde zalijepi ovdje nešto osim svoga mišljenja do kojega nije stalo vjerojatno ni tvojim saveznicima. I ne prozivaj igrače koji ti sve ponude, ali "veliki ratnik" tako ne ratuje. Samo ne ratuješ kad smo mi u pitanju. Zato laku noć. Ili ne, da slučajno i u snove ne uđemo. A cooleru ti im ne ostavi ništa kad su takvi, svaka čast, igraj i uživaj i dalje :)

Stari moj ti si dojadio i Bogu i ljudima :D šutnja je s razlogom zlatu. A vi im uzmite sve šta možete kad je jedino mjesto na kojem su jaki forum. Riječi jesu najjače oružje, ali se trebaju znati koristiti. A nekad imati i pokriće. Bravo ekipa :)

Предлагам тези които си почиват в играта, да си почиват и във форума :)))))

I have a personal life and a fulfilling job to attend to, back in my student days I'd play a lot more and destroy you kid, these times, I can tell you when im coming out and you'd still run away. Coward Bulgarians posting battles that have nothing to do with me, when you post a battle in which I lose I will delete my account, I cant lose against inferior kids like you. I will give you exact coordinates and time of me coming out of vacation mode to fight you, I bet you will run away again. Pathetic.

Narcisitsic and arrogant.
    Interesting.

I was on the island, did you attack? No. Then what more would you want?

What is your username, I'll make sure to come to you next time I go out of vacation mode, also we can do 1vs1 whenever you want if you kids are able to be fair and not cut my rotations or occupy my ports.

suItana, I don't care about your rotations, they are meaningless. I rarely keep more than 30k generals anyway so don't expect prolonged battles. I play for fun, not for weird forum bragging.

How are you not seeing irony? When we say that we can't play all day every day and that we play for fun, then we only make excauses. But when you say things like that it is perfectly understandable? Have same criterion for the same thing or don't make same argument.

A Jakove ti kad ti se prohtije opet ih malo našamaraj i pokaži šta znaš :)

Предлагам тези които си почиват в играта, да си почиват и във форума :)))))

I have a personal life and a fulfilling job to attend to, back in my student days I'd play a lot more and destroy you kid, these times, I can tell you when im coming out and you'd still run away. Coward Bulgarians posting battles that have nothing to do with me, when you post a battle in which I lose I will delete my account, I cant lose against inferior kids like you. I will give you exact coordinates and time of me coming out of vacation mode to fight you, I bet you will run away again. Pathetic.

Narcisitsic and arrogant.
    Interesting.

I was on the island, did you attack? No. Then what more would you want?

Try harder, it is easy to be general after the battle. Yesterday you were nowhere to be found :)

Oh snap :D čestitam :)

they can destroy only 10 more boats and we can make difference for 2k, 3k, 5k and even more generals.

Seriously? only while we sleep probably, but even then it is not sure.

If someone wants a 1: 1 battle, it will not be in your coordinates, because you know nothing but a colossus when we come.

We are waiting for you to come, and until then we will empty your warehouses of resources.

Just saying, first battle, they were online :)

they can destroy only 10 more boats and we can make difference for 2k, 3k, 5k and even more generals.

Seriously? only while we sleep probably, but even then it is not sure.

If someone wants a 1: 1 battle, it will not be in your coordinates, because you know nothing but a colossus when we come.

We are waiting for you to come, and until then we will empty your warehouses of resources.

Yes, seriously. Just scroll a little bit and see. You can eventually made 1k difference when we sleep, but when we play, you can't do nothing.

We want to have 1v1 battles, but you don't accept it, we can play where ever you want, but that is not how you play, it is just excause. If you really wanted that you would let us and give us just a little bit time (we asked, but you didn't say nothing) because it is not easy to change whole world, not just server, where you play by different rules (yes, we had much stronger rules wich made us make more effort). And that is ok, just don't be a jerk when we call you out for hypocrisy.

And lastly, come and get my stuff, I don't mind, but I will have time and then you will say the same thing as I, that you don't have time, but it will be hypocrisy once again, because, as you said, we all have RL, family, jobs etc.

Now be a man and fight, not a coward who can only lie.

When I see blade's post and then ours it is so sad that they can destroy only 10 more boats and we can make difference for 2k, 3k, 5k and even more generals. I am not sure who is losing, but I am sure that we aren't :D Jakove, great post, but it is sad that they will leave, you will go to VM and then they will say that we all went there because of them. Long live my friend :)

Not to mention giving spam warning for "saying something that is not topic" :D you are right, he should be better at moderating or he should not be moderator, this is how bullies behave. But you can't say that because then you are making excauses. It is just a loop, but let them have it :) i'm fine without that

ha ha how funny you are. you repeat the same thing every time.

if ikalogs is forbidden, do you think we will not be punished?

challenge? and what is it? someone to come to your coordinates to fight 1: 1, given that we have no cities there? pff ...

Do you want a 1: 1 dry battle? I'm telling you where to come, I'll defend myself, and if you can beat me, I'll delete my account.

or are you afraid to come with infantry against me?

Dude, there was 5, 6, 7 or more on him and you still lost :D

Not one time that happend nor it will. But still, don't want diplomacy, don't want to talk, but first in line to smack some wild stuff. Never played because of you, won't stop eather :) uživaj

Blade calm down. Like Cooler said, we don't have time to play 24/7 against 300 players. It is not complaining, it is a fact. As well as that is so many things different, spaming is not spaming here, scripts are somehow not scrips, it is absurd. Not fun, so I will make my own terms to play.

Dočekat će ih pravda kad tad.

It is really suspicious when we play some move, miraculously they know exact town out of thousands of them where we sent our troops or fleet. Or when we are sending goods and somehow, accidentally of course, they block your port seconds before. And you think what a coincinadce. But then it happens again. And than again. And than again and you realize that they don't know the definition of word game. So enjoy nothing I guess. I am not going to bother more than I want with you and when I want.

Ali bit će vremena, naplatit ćemo vam sve to. Ne odustajemo

Congratulations! Yes, it is so lame and there is no decent word for what they are doing. But, they are not decent and I don't expect anything fair from them

Hahahaha guy, so many great comments :D Jakov, Banda, Cooler and Noise, congratulations on great battles. Rest of you, I cranked myself reading coments. And how strange, they didn't said anything lately, they were probably busy running :D once more, thank you for making me smile :) let's go!