BMAD VS TAFT

• Look you in the eye?

You attack when I'm offline and expect my fleet to be forward.. are you stupid?

Maybe we have other plans, who knows, maybe we're just smarter.

Who says we're after you anyway?

Maybe then we attack your leader, maybe we just tease you, maybe we just train a little. Who knows?

//M - you friend 😇😉😜

Sea battle near BMAD Running

(06.02.2024 19:59:10)

DarkLord of ICE[BMAD] from City Of Tiger

vs

Mensa[TAFT] from BMAD Running

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram Ship...............................60(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-2)

Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................4(-1)

Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - .............................................

Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................

Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - .............................................

Diving Boat............................26(-4) - .............................................

Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................

Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals................................-80.8 - Generals..................................-38

Offensive points...........................95 - Defence points............................202

Damage Received..........................4040 - Damage Received..........................1900

Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[BMAD]

Losers: Mensa[TAFT]

• Just for fun was very much online and moving around... but lacked the spine to face me, same as you. I can understand that you need to hide when I come by though, after all, I am the better fighter

and if you want to post pathetic combat reports here's one for you

I have better things to do than play cat and mouse with you. You've already proven yourself a coward, if you want to fight, come to 48:39

DLoI

• DarkLord

All I see right now is a big baby crying..

Again, I have nothing against you, but you come to our area, you are looking for our fleet on 1 island, if you had checked any more islands, you would have found our fleet as well.

You're crying because you couldn't find Just for fun..

How can I run when I'm not online at all? 🤔🤔

My whole fleet was 2 islands away, you had plenty of opportunity to fight against it.

I don't see what the problem is, it only takes you 1 hour, then you had a fleet battle.

and I also think Just for fun, tried to make a move on you, at the right time...

This is a game of tactics, with pure human respect.

So take it like a man and stop all the crying.

So out of pure respect, for you, because I have nothing against you.

So if there is no fleet, then you have to look for it.

Mensa - You Friend.

• I came to your island, I set my fleet to sail 14 hours to my outpost, a town you occupied no less so you saw me coming and had over half a day to prepare. You did nothing.
    I then sat in that town for hours, a town you had spies in you could literally see everything I did. You did nothing.

I then came and took your ports and sat there for hours too and all that happened was just for fun sent a few ram ships.

I returned to my town and went to bed. You did nothing.

I was in your area for nearly an entire day and you didn't even try to fight me, despite having literally all the advantages. Don't tell me you weren't online for an entire day.

That makes you a coward, simple

DLoI

• If it makes me a coward to prioritize my family over a game.

So call me a coward.

Why would I attack your little town?

It's too small a battle space!

We have roughly the same time zone.

I also have a weekday, so why should I spend a night beating you, I have to sleep too.

Call me what you want, but I'll also call you the biggest cry baby I've ever met in this game.

Guess I'll just leave you in your own little world, because it's clear you can't handle someone using tactics against you.

A bit of respect and maybe we could have a reasonable conversation, it's you who pulls you every time, not us.

Mensa - You friend
    - better known as the mysterious warrior

• ..."too small a space to battle"? do you even know how this game works? Garrison limit?

And sure if your "tactic" is "hide from the big scary DLoI" then excellent, great tactic well executed

Anyway, I won't waste further words on you, you are no "warrior" if you were you'd want a fight. If you ever feel like growing a spine, 48:39 is where you'll find me

DLoI

• You're not a warrior yourself, you're crying because we don't have a fleet on the island you're attacking.

It makes you a spineless warrior because you can't spend time looking for the fight..

You are and never will be a warrior.

No respect for you, your alliance must be embarrassed by all your crying.

Using a multi account to write to us just shows you have no balls.

Goodbye, hope you have something for all your crying.

• Ha ha, I use a multi because you put me on your ignore list like a "baby" ;)

Also, check the offensive points score list, quite clear who is the better fighter...

• Then you probably shouldn't cry all the time, you've been here 4 times, run away every time..

Then when we end up catching your backline, you flee like a little baby.

Shall I find you a cookie?

Let's just say you're a good warrior, but you're not.

Keep your confidence because you're probably the worst I've ever fought against.

See you soon you cry baby.

You are obviously obsessed with this game

DarkLord -> 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Catch my backline? What on earth are you on about? You haven't ever beaten me in a proper battle

Or are you one of those clowns in TAFT who think that because a report is green you've won? I've always inflicted more damage than I've taken

DLoI

"I've always inflicted more damage than I've taken"

Sea battle near BMAD Running

(06.02.2024 19:59:10)

DarkLord of ICE[BMAD] from City Of Tiger

vs

Mensa[TAFT] from BMAD Running

Ram Ship...............................60(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-2)

Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................4(-1)

Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - .............................................

Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................

Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - .............................................

Diving Boat............................26(-4) - .............................................

Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................

Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................

Generals................................-80.8 - Generals..................................-38

Offensive points...........................95 - Defence points............................202

Damage Received..........................4040 - Damage Received..........................1900

Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[BMAD]

Losers: Mensa[TAFT]

• "You haven't ever beaten me in a proper battle"

Learn to read my dude, killing 4 diving boats is not a proper battle :P

• BMAD lost again

• EASY WIN!

Battle for RHOs Overlord

(25.02.2024 21:28:14)

Oberst_M313[BMAD] from I DONT KNOW

vs

Mensa[TAFT] from RHOs Overlord

............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................7(0)

............................................. - .............................................

............................................. - .............................................

Steam Giant.............................0(-36) - .............................................

Generals................................-223.2 - Generals....................................0

Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................558

Damage Received...........................11160 - Damage Received.............................0

Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Mensa[TAFT]

Losers: Oberst_M313[BMAD]

• DarkLord: I never withdraw from an active fight and I never lose a fight.

Once again, you flee the area even if there is a fight!!!

Your claim does not seem to agree with what you are stating. DarkLord

You escape every time and you lose every time!

We do it again, making BMAD flee like little cowards time and time again!

V for victory

You must also have the evidence that DarkLord is running and losing his battles again!
    DarkLord runs and loses his battles again. (click here)

• War is back on:

"Lol" said DLoI, "lmao"