Posts by Smederevac

I dalje kidamo

a ritam vozi vozi vozi ne staje

България 25.12.2021 18:21 Чудото на lamq7a_89 'Колос' е активирано.

We are still dominating on this server, they are lucky that we dont have report from yesterday, it would have been even bigger domination!
    APO8)

В 4 града на 69 10 се биех аз със Flash, само в един от тези градове ми помагаше сони, а на празното място където беше България се биех и с теб, так че пак лъжеш и се опитваш да манипулираш;) Мога дори и доклади да дам за да видиш, че говоря истината, а ти лъжеш. След като превзех 4 ваши града на острова и имаше вече откъде да въртя, аз пуснах атака към България, която ти беше блокирал след като изтеглихме. Като видя атаката, ти избяга бе брат, избяга на съседния остров и те беше страх да дойдеш да се биеш

Ако за теб 380 точки е голяма разлика, на мен такава разлика буди само смях

Както и да е, няма да пиша повече за този случай, че много стана спама

have fun my friend, keep wasting you ambrosia on town moving ;)

you're a fucking joke man, let me spell this out for you since you don't understand

three of you were fighting with Flash in these 4 towns, while your town called BULGARIA was right next to Maksimir where now is an empty spot
    as you know i couldn't enter any of these towns with fleet since it had battles going on so i rotated from an island next to it on 70 10
    you fucking lost cry me a river but don't call me liar, when you have forge on that difference in damage is really good :)

you are so boring, I wont even waste my time trying to translate this on bulgarian to you...
    matter of fact is that i rotated ships from 70 10 because i didnt have access to any of the cities on 69 10
    I dont care where did you rotate your flames from, I won against three of you, you lost, go cry more and blame it on Flash, yet he didnt do anything in my battle