Posts by Kermit The Frog

Does look to be very double standards... i mean if its because the alliance name isnt English or uses different character not in the English alphabet its abit of a crap excuse... i know its an English server but theres lots of forign names like why is this one such a problem?

Balalayka Squad - not english

Vódkaaccent - on the o

SeñorHighSchool - accent on the n

Légia Slovakia - not english and accent on e

the alliance in question even have the picture of the currency their alliance represents i think everyone knows its nothing bad :thinking:

weird flex by the gos but ok

[mod='Hera']removed links[/mod]

Does look to be very double standards... i mean if its because the alliance name isnt English or uses different character not in the English alphabet its abit of a crap excuse... i know its an English server but theres lots of forign names like why is this one such a problem?

Balalayka Squad(BSQ ) not english

Vódka(-PL- ) accent on the o

SeñorHighSchool(-SHS- ) accent on the n
    Légia Slovakia(-LS- ) not english and accent on e

the alliance in question even have the picture of the currency their alliance represents i think everyone knows its nothing bad :thinking:

weird flex by the gos but ok

[mod='Hera']removed links[/mod]

hey, couple of things

these quizes are soooooo out of date its unreal but anyway with that being said. Day 2 answers

i put theater instead of cinetheater.... this isnt in the game anymore... so please forgive the mistake xD

also i had Forge which isnt on the list but gameforge is. ok sure im stupid for missing game forge but Forge is a mircle in the game... so in itself an answer and not a split of an answer like gun and powder in your example... just making sure forge is also a creditable answer...

thanks kermit

this is a rule in the game, check the rules sure you will find it ;)