Posts by Legend

lol yeah you can keep crying because of my packages xD

As a loyal player to this game, I suggest to let people to use the special characters especially in the alliance name because it shows that this alliance is from a specific culture which means alot to players.

For me it is easy to find someone as long as there is the HighScores page, I can find players, Alliances, and it is fine for me!

As long as their names, towns, Or Alliance name is not insulting that should be fine for everyone in the game.

GF Please change this rule, make this game great again.

But thats totally unfair,

Why? On Polish community only Polish is allowed and English accepted. On German community only German is allowed and English accepted. and so on...

Why would English community be the Tower of Babel with all languages?

Dear Admins, Players deserve some respect of their choices!

Players also deserve a simply courtesy to speak and use English characters in their own English community.

Why ? asking me why ? You said why! Because English in accepted on any other server even the arabic one :) thats why !

And yes we deserve to speak english but the alliance name isnt a problem because it is easy find them using their Tag "PLN"

Well, This is unfair, English language is accepted on other server but, Polish for an example isn't accepted in their alliance name which make things really obvious that it is kind of culture thing to tell everyone that this alliance is POLISH !!

Thanks for the unfair things you have always done to players :) the bad part that we give your "GAMEFORGE" our money, to get banned in the end by a simple thing that it isn't an issue for no one on the server !

Let’s clarify this rule:

official language of English community is ENGLISH language. Meaning that players has to talk English and write using qwerty keyboard. If player doesn’t respect that rule, a in-game warning should be sent in order to warn that player to change the username/alliance name/tag/introduction etc. If player refuses to cooperate, a Contact me ban is placed. That ban seems like it’s permanent - but it it not. It only stands to force player to start communicating with us, in order to solve ongoing problem. Once the player agrees to act according to our rules, we unban account under all circumstances. And yes, we receive reports for non-English characters usage, and we will not allow using them in the game.

But thats totally unfair, Like it is his in-game/account username he shall name it whatever he wants as long as it is not insulting to anyone !

And about the Alliance external page it will be a problem if they don't use the english language. but what with his account name ? I mean these guys would like to name something belong to their culture and we, as international players shall respect their culture as long as they are respecting us, using english language to communicate with us. I think this kind of rules shall be changed or totally removed ! Account Username is a free choice of the player, otherwise don't let any1 use any characters if its not english characters better than placing a ban on his account to force him to do what u think its better in YOUR OPINION!

Dear Admins, Players deserve some respect of their choices!

+

Generals...................................-8 - Generals.................................-139

Some people talks alot and show old things :) Good for u keep it running :)

Generals................................-54.8 - Generals...............................-728.6

Generals...............................-751.8 - Generals..............................-2377.2

Generals................................-22.4 - Generals...............................-251.8