Posts by Deliverance

Great news - the ingame pressure is off at least for now with Babak and Majid going on a nice vmode sabbatical - I can cope with fighting bank backed enemies as I have a developed just in time supply chain, my own big barracks/boatyards and on top a bank or two I can make withdrawals from when it get's tough. Even my own Iranian banker supports a change, I just can't persuade him to come online here.

I can live with the provenance of systemic cheating that brought the banks into existence and transferred them post merge from Iran server to En. Water under the bygone bridge boys.

Fighting Babak whilst he ran several VPN IP multis under a single command with an account sitter as well (Sepher) however was really, really tough. Even with that at his disposal he bought in extra PGA help, another million generals' worth. I am in pursuit of them. Some have already voluntarily vmoded to escape my wrath.

That's my main beef - as per Zig/Crow thread start VPN IP unlinked Multi abuse - ultimately GF need GO Tools that can determine outlier performance beyond the norm unaccountably, then zoom in with a fine toothed crowbar to figure out how an account can show activity 24/7 for weeks in a row etc .

Good luck

Del

complete BS that several months ago PGA had 30 accounts banned all at the same time. Obviously the offense was multi accounting but were these accounts banned permanently? No now they are back and funny enough the place holder towns that PGA used to hold the islands full were removed right before they came back? Sampisa can you please explain why multi-accounting isn't a permanent ban for those accounts? Its only a 1 year ban does gameforge really think they aren't going to continue cheating when all 30 accounts come back!? Complete BS and i've had it with Ikariam.

nah give em a second third fourth chance to cheat and destroy the server just like they did to the ungovernable Iranian systems- you are being to hard on them GOW you meanie :-)

Meanwhile I would find it next to impossible to naturally navigate to this thread the forum is so convoluted without someone sending me a link. Hence much less posting.

It would also be nice to try and get a pal from Iran on this thread as well.

I have a cunning plan, my lord...

PGA don't stand a chance...eek

S007 Revenge007 Total Kourosh maybe Kabir too are all Babak in these battles

BTW I've though about following these up in the ticket system - but what can I prove without forensic GO Tools?

I can't take a screen shot of when I know it's the same bloke because of the way his tempo "feels" when I fight him

Plus my insiders tell me it's all because they know...ah I'll get a screenshot of that too

Del

Yeah Babak really cut it fine - what was weird is that the numbers were tumbling beforehand then slowed and stayed static 1,356,555

General Deliverance, [26.07.20 23:11]

Player: REVENGE007

Alliance: P G A

Master builder: 14,563,177

Scientists: 3,017,913

Generals: 1,110,852

Gold supply: 19,856,533

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 04:21]

Generals: 1,065,855

Gold supply: 6,381,790

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 04:47]

Name: under world 9 (35)

Title:

Generals: 1,056,846

Gold supply: 3,856,700

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 05:28]

Generals: 1,051,729

Gold supply: 1,356,555

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 06:06]

Generals: 1,051,729

Gold supply: 1,356,555

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 08:59]

Generals: 858,616

Gold supply: 133,092,120

I couldn't stay awake long enough at 0600 to record another cycle - and there is a time lag on when gold and gens show in the display

I can tell you I put on 200 million gold over the course of yesterday and that was using a non bank supplier with heaps of gold and building constantly

Getting Gens Banks under control is a great thing if we can get some impetus on that - Sampisa's comments are really positive.

But see the archive footage above - we strapped it down & circumlocuted this one to death already

GOW made some points about a way to get round even post vmode cooldown - not sure if I really follow yet or agree that it is a problem - but brain overloaded as it is. My choice remains KISS for now - and if abused afterwards adjust some more.

So 48 hour post vmode cooldown is my favorite simple option - and as others point out there are plenty of cooldowns already in operation post vmode for miracles

Ultimately though my beef is Babak can run half a dozen+ interacting alt IP VPN accounts himself that are more or less never offline as his son Sepher account sits and gets away with it! as per Zig The Troll's startup Post - this contravenes rules x 2 or 3 and T&C. Imagine Mike Tyson being told fighting six heavyweight pro boxers at the same time is fair and he needs to submit proof that they are breaking the rules (Tyson might actually win though)

Gotta get back to running away from battle island the enemy now number 100k land and air and I'm down to about one company of foot and a few engineers red jackets

Pleasingly though the word on the streets of downtown Tehran is that Babak is livid.

Del

Sorry things got a bit hectic on the battle front versus Babak The Bounder - I will make time to get some more input here - my treatise is turning into an essay so it needs a bit of trimming. Meanwhile ABY alliance have been pondering internally about Banks - I sent this around and asked them to spot the hidden similarity between one or two of the banks...see if you and any sharp eyed GF types can spot it. It took me a while and I was in Kings for several years :-)