Posts by Artemis (WAR)

Just showing our good friends at SAW that pillaging does have consequences...

Generals................................-384.6 - Generals.................................-2171

Generals................................-274.2 - Generals.................................-1533.2

Sorry but that last report from MO-EXIT can't be counted as Jackpeer is no longer in WAR. As can easily be seen in the report itself.

At this date he still was member of War, which means that it counts. I had to copy it now, because I saw Dolle forgot about it :)

There is no way to know that this is true or not. I am not really in the mood to argue over a few general points but as his name doesn't have the WAR tag attached to it then I don't see how it should be counted. If you wish for reports to be counted they should be posted quickly after combat.

Just a couple flames...

The follow is also from blocking ports last night.

Generals 0 - Generals -5

Generals 0 - Generals -17.4

Generals 0 - Generals -6.2

Generals 0 - Generals -59

Generals 0 - Generals -10

Generals 0 - Generals -24.8

Generals 0 - Generals -12.4

And because I am not supposed to forget land battles, thanks Palman for the reminder!

Generals 18.2 - Generals -0

Generals 44.8 - Generals -0

Total count:

War - 197.8

Guild- 0

Actually Palman didn't forget anything. As I am sure you are able to see by the report that is a land battle. What I included in my previous report were all sea battles from last night. If you want to try and make me look bad maybe use a report that isn't useless and a week old :D

Below is a list of reports from Adam and myself on some Guild islands last night. Best report is the last one if you want to skip :D.

Adam's Reports

Battle Near (The Citadel)

Damage Received

WAR: 0

Guild: 990

Battle Near (Maxpolis)

Damage Received

Guild: 250

Battle Near (Cry)

Damage Received

WAR: 620

Guild: 8,060

Battle Near ATINA (Suicide of the 5 Rams)

Damage Received

Guild: 1,250

The Extended Suicide

Damage Received

Artemis Reports

Damage Received

Guild: 1,220

Damage Received

Guild: 250

Damage Received

Guild: 310

Damage Received

Guild: 4,090

Damage Received

Damage Received

WAR: 30,920

Guild: 72,890

Total Damage Received Throughout Reports:

WAR: 31,540

Guild: 91,810

Everything counts technically.

I was about to finally have some fun and Mr.Hood had to come and ruin it again :(

Little troops hiding behind a wall.

Little bigger.

Normally when an alliance is in an official war it is common courtesy to keep your "little skirmish" to after as it may effect the overall outcome of the official war that is underway. This is just a common practice among a number of the highly populated servers, maybe Russian players haven't had to worry about that yet?

Another small one.

Every little bit counts.