Posts by The crow

I understand pay to win, it takes money to run these servers and keep them well I would say updated but no updates in the last decade... But the multi-accounting they ignore is what is killing the game. These general banks are the result of multi-account and of course made possible by the black market but most of these gen banks are run by individual players and fed by their alts via separate VPN connections which is against the rules of the game but ignore by several players and moderators/game support. This is the main reason I don't/am not willing to spend money on ambrosia. I've been playing for several years well over a decade and am in a position where I could spend a decent amount on ambrosia but it always comes down to why. Why spend the money I work hard for when I just get pushed around by players who cheat and are encouraged to cheat by the rules of the game not being enforced.

Has the game now come to where we should all start cheating? Is this what gameforge wants?

Anytime i have mentioned this i have got a 3 day disciplinary. Threads get closed but guess what? I was right. Maybe they should listen to me instead of banning me. Thankfully God of War we have and have had the best fighters on the server for years dealing with these cheats honestly. 4 times they have come after us and 4 times a lot of them got banned for illegal multis and thats why they want to kill the server now with over 200 members against a handfull of us fighters in all alliances involved.

Sour grapes from losing so many times even with cheating.

I dont expect GF or any GO to do anything though so we are on our own again fighting 800,000 gen scores.

After 4 years of this we are good at beating them even though outnumbered 50 to 1 or more.

Yup,they dont realize since the merge beta server is now a graveyard with more dropping out every day.

I been playing this game since it started and it was NEVER intended to be played like this.

I could post some cr's but no one would believe the numbers of troops and ships we fight non stop 24/7 as they not only have dozens of multis but they have account sitters who take over when they sleep. A go could easily see this by monitoring them but complaints fall on deaf ears. They literally killed beta server with the last merge. Most members of my law alliance have been sieged and locked down for close to 7 weeks now.The other alliances around us are experienceing the same thing. Their goal is the total destruction of beta after their leader had multiple accounts banned for illegal multis.

[mod='Hera']Edited Quote[/mod]

Theres been lots of good suggestions on how to fix the gen and gold bank problem by simply not allowing people who come out of v.mode to trade for 12-24 hours. Anyone who thinks there isnt a problem can maybe explain how you fight a group of people with 800,00 and up to 1.4 million gens.It take a week to drop those million gens and then voila! he has another million gens..

The ticket system is the biggest joke I have seen in years as you can see they just pass the buck on to non existent developers who cant even handle a few lines of code.

Like I said buddy, your wasting your time thinking they actually get your suggestions forwarded to a developer.

They cant even enforce their game rules let alone try and fix this broken mess because they want people to quit the game.

That's pretty darn obvious to me and most other paying customers.

*snip*

[mod='Kikoguns']Warned for sharing tickets and reporting severe exploits[/mod]

14 years,a few thousand dollars in ambro keeping my members safe and fighting for about 12 of those years to do that and now I get told sorry.

Dont waste your breath on suggestions, they cant even answer a ticket.

*snip*

I should post the rest of my tickets,I got lots that were ignored by these GO'S

I'm a paying customer who paid for a product that could not even enforce their terms and conditions in the game rules.

[mod='Kikoguns']Reporting Team in the forum isn't allowed. Please use the support system[/mod]

Buddy, I'm telling you whats been going down the last year and so far I have been 100 % accurate so really unless you come up with a suggestion like Deliverance and i had to ending the use of massive multi accounting and running million plus gen scores your wasting your breath because the game will be gone and the devs dont care...that's why no response to the ghosted towns or my missing town which took well over a year to build!

Accept the fact GF wants people to leave the game so they dont have to do refunds as per german law where the server is based.

The lack of any response from them should have been apparent by now.

The lack of any answers to tickets showed me they are not even trying to fix this problem.

Carry on my friend with your suggestions, the devs wont answer,GF wants this game dead so they dont have to do refunds. Prove me wrong! Took well over a year to build this town and i get an answer well...we cant do anything till a dev. looks at it. The games done dude.

*Snip*

[mod='Kikoguns']Sharing reported tickets and discussing them is prohibited in the forum[/mod]

Well if you dont listen to me your only preaching to the choir instead of addressing the very issue thats going to end this game.

I have started many topics on suggestions on how to stop this as have you but untill the issue I posted is solved there wont be a game left soon.

Do you understand that? Your server will be next once beta's done and it's not looking good. 300 pissed off iranians mad because they got banned for IM's and wanting revenge. Whats left of active players have been sieged for a month now by guys with half a million or a million gen scores.

Maybe you can come up with a suggestion on how to fix that? All the topics i start get shut down by sampisa and hera.

[mod='Kikoguns']Please use the ticket system to report GOs, mods or Admins[/mod]

You can thank this multi accounter for taking beta down after they banned his other accounts. The games totally unplayable now. All my accounts v.moded the last 3 weeks.

When they merge this server as it's dead it will carry on to the next one.

*Snip*

[mod='Kikoguns']Reporting players and severe exploits is prohibited in Forum[/mod]

Untill they do something about illegal multis the games finished.

Just ask anyone on beta server since the once banned iranians merged here with the intent on taking the game down.

Because all your suggestions are moot untill they do and beta is fast becoming a server of v/mode and inactivity now and their intent is real and anyone who thinks they can defend against dozens of people with million point gen scores is not too bright.

A lot of us came up with a lot of suggestions on how to fix this but GF would rather ban anyone making these posts then the people who cheat.

Maybe next time they actually ban one of the iranians for multi accounting they should ban all their multis.

I'm not kidding....beta server is finished with most active players under siege for over a month now.

This is not a war but an intentional attempt to kill the game.

Maybe you could come up with a suggestion to fix this before it hits your server because they are going after the whole game,not just one server.

Bad enough the merge has cost people whole towns like mine that were deleted from a returning ghost account or the ticket which the GO's said they can do nothing about till a dev. looks into it and we all know that aint going to happen. GF obviously wants people to just leave so they dont have to refund anyone as per german law where the servers are located.

[mod='Kikoguns']Please stay on thread topic[/mod]

The ticket exists,ask Draxo. I had to do a second one so it was bumped.

Your ticket is still in progress.
    Handled by: This ticket is being handled by GameOperator.

I've forwarded this to devs once again.

The vast majority of ghosts should be deleted 7 days after they popped up. Dev said, only a very tiny amount of potential edge cases can happen, that would not be deleted like this right away but should still be caught by the scripts at some point. Has something to do with server responses and requests being sent to the various servers involved.

So, for now the response remains the same and for the vast majority of cases indeed seems to fit, as I've seen those names changing on a bunch of servers.

it's been over a month now, even my old members are still popping up.

When the game deleted one of my towns for a ghosted unit i had pay with ambro to replant a town on a premium spot on one of the few islands on beta that had one just so i could have my 24/7 forge to fight off all the illegal multis.

I doubt i will ever get that town back or that this 7 day deletion thing will work as shown allready.

I think GF just wants most to leave so they dont have to do refunds as per german law where the servers are based.

reading and writing code is not rocket science and if they cant fix it by now I think they dont want to.

Still waiting for a response on my ticket about my missing town that took years to get to level 35.

No ones getting deleted and maybe you dont play badidol or you would see this,every single island is maxxed to 16 except for premium spots on beta.

GF now ripping off their paying customers is what I see and my alliance members are also getting sick of it.

We want results,not excuses.

It would take me less then 30 minutes to clone this site and change the html to my own links and put it in an index file on my webspace,.

There is no excuse for nothing being done here.

Nope - its not banned - banned acount has this X icon on their cities - plus how could it get banned for no reason? Noone logged onto that account in over a month... Can't break any rules without playing... Also I'm observing couple of banned accounts too and waiting for them to disappear - my friends need their spots :)

if it is a ban with v-mode i think the X does not appear in the cities

i think someone from the team said that when they move the account to the graveyard is like in the merge

a duplicate appears in the graveyard and the original account gets banned and deleted after 7 days

but i dont know, too many ghost accounts

It gets an X if banned. I have a multi accounter on my island with an x on his town and i bet it never leaves. Ghosted accounts just get zeros for scores.

This is what you see on beta server. Half a million gens is the norm for these guys and why the games unplayable.

dont think it was designed to be played like this.

This is whats next when beta dies and has to merge.

Name: victory iran (20)

Title:

Player: shok----kazem_n

Alliance: P G A

Master builder: 1,049,038

Scientists: 72,768

Generals: 1,008,350

Gold supply: 88,525,540

[mod='Hera']Keep to the topic of the thread[/mod]

Keep asking and good luck! With the merge on beta that server is a nightmare,illegal multis with half a million gens everywhere slowly taking down the server as they promised. this will be coming to other servers after beta dies to the point they have to merge it.

Unfortunately after a year of warnings the GO's just didnt believe me but it's happening now.

Accounts that fight non stop and i mean non stop,guess the iranians dont sleep.

Most alliances including mine on beta have been sieged for close to 3 weeks now and the intent is clear. Take beta down.

This merge was the worst thing gameforge has ever done and i'll probably get another ban for saying that as GF hates to be shown whats really going on but i dont care.

After 14 years the game is totally unplayable like this.

R.I.P. beta server...it was a good run.

[mod='Hera']Keep to the topic of the thread[/mod]

Vendon,I think you were my general on gamma server in my desperados alliance. One of the better fighters in the game.

Zigmiester

[mod='Hera']Moved to correct thread[/mod]

The games so broke it's not even funny. With beta server now under total siege by illegals who are fulfilling their promise to "take the game down" it's totally unplayable and i give beta server a month before it's completely dead so remember they will then merge beta and this will repeat itself. After 14 years i can say i have never seen anything like this. GF or the GO's dont seem want to address this issue either so just a matter of time before everyone is (i). Anyone who thinks this game is meant to be a war game with dozens of accounts with a million gens each should give their head a shake because thats the biggest merge problem so far right now on beta.I I did not take the iranians serious when they said they would kill the game for everyone after a lot of them got banned for illegal multis but they are doing just that and it's not just an alliance thing, they are nailing everyone with the goal of shutting the game down period.

it was a good game,totally unplayable now.

[mod='Kikoguns']Warned for spam[/mod]