Posts by Soupy2

WHO: BURNT (Omega) Declares war on the USA Alliance

WHAT: YES, THIS IS HAPPENING!

WHEN: War starts immediately (1240 Ikariam Time; 10 September 2020), and will last a minimum of two weeks (ending 1500 Ikariam time; 25 September 2020). BURNT reserves the right to extend this DOW for as long as they like.

WHERE: All over the OMEGA Board

WHY: USA prefers to keep attacking and harassing a BURNT player because he took some piracy points (instead of just getting the piracy points back, or just pillaging said player once or twice to get some resources for good measure). This is completely against the BURNT fair fight rule, and will not be tolerated.

OTHER JUNK:

We are not worried about a gauntlet war. We don't care about asking for, or getting USA permission to start a war. We don't care if they are not "ready" for a war. But we will post Combat Reports here so all of you can see the damage BURNT creates.

Happy hunting!!

This war is Chuck Approved

You dont need to post or request a gauntlet war, in order to have a war. AND it even spells it out in the initial war declaration that there will be NO gauntlet war. We were going to play this war old school and just post CRs.

Your leader of the alliance was very aware, because we were messaging him and he replied, and we sent you (the diplomat) a posting as to when the war would start.

I am shocked that none of your leadership would regularly check this board to see what was going on in your server.

Otherwise... MODS; please feel free to close this thread... This war has been over for quite some time now... :closedthread:

help me out here everyone... we could even create our own self help program for all the overly aggressive players out there... I mean, everybody only wants to make there piece of the ikariam pie...

we could call it the Ikariam Anti-Aggression Program (IAAP). People helping people... live and let live kind of stuff!

it would only be a one step process.

1: Donā€™t be a d*** to other people

What could be some other low stress, simple, safe, and LEGAL alternatives to ikariam

Decoupage, balloon art, stamp collecting, decaf, etc.

This is a generalized letter to anyone playing out there. I donā€™t want to name anyone specifically, but they might be in the Omega server...

I have always figured that there were two types of people that played this game...

1: teenagers who are in desperate need of a date, but too afraid to ask anyone.

2. adults, with nothing better to do.

in either case, I can Understand both groups of people... to each their own.

But, I find it utterly sad, ridiculously pathetic, and laughable when anyone feels they have so much power over another person IN AN ONLINE GAME, that they are bold enough to send threatening, middle school bully style messages to me or my alliance members.

ITS A GAME! an ONLINE GAME! Where everyone is anonymous! you canā€™t find me. You donā€™t know me. You donā€™t know where I live. You donā€™t know anyone I hang around with in real life. You donā€™t know where I work.... So what makes you think that ANYONE would EVER be afraid of you, or your ignorant statements that you would send to people? Who cares if you have built up some gigantic account?!

and this isnā€™t YOUR game. You donā€™t own it. So get over your narcissistic, GOD like complex, and just try to have fun playing the game! Maybe even stop playing the game and try something else that does not cause you so much stress... Bird watching, knitting, ping pong, speed walking, geocaching, crossword puzzles, jeopardy.... the list is endless...

A few more battles! Looks like SAW is finally waking up!

BURNT Win

BURNT Win

More BURNT Wins!