Posts by Desource

Yes i agree with you, most truly they had it to make people ready for the merge and the after effects also a bandage on the wounds after all inactive accounts they can't remove, this is a simple guess

Must comment on this one,

All the time i see people complain over stuff general banks and so on, yes it may be a problem and can be abused and according to people it being abused. BUT according to most of the post people being accused on it for cheating. You all want it to be removed without as Draxo have said see the greater picture. Imagine be new to the game and start on for example UK/US Alpha and have nothing and being taken care of a bigger player who recommend barb farming for example. Attack with spears and hops cost alot, but if he could use SG's that being sold to him by the bigger player he would be able to grow faster, also sell expensive troops for dismiss for res and so on is also possible for quick growth!

What you offer here is stuff that can hurt the people to new players, also should trade station also be removed since that can be used to feed gold, then people can build their army up and then have people finance them with gold to maintain all that GS?

I know there is people that abuse stuff in the game, there have always been and will always be!

Either you learn to live with it or you move on, like in real life and you have disturbing neighbours you either live with it or move to another place.

You worried about one 21 day round of piracy while others are more concerned with months and years of building and planning. You must be another of those "special" ones.

I have my questions that that i find important and you have yours, i ask a question that have not being 100% answered, the questions about the accounts have been answered multiple times if you just read through stuff...

Then the next problem appear, if they do it on one server they have to rewrite the terms and condition. You agree on the terms and condition when you created your lobby account (do not know if you agree on it each time you login?). Which mean that conditions is the condition everyone play around and if they create new server without multies they need to change the conditions either if they change them all or make a function that they are changed for that specific server, also there it can bring trouble of what are the final conditions if something happens, for example if lawyers and so on get involved? Then they will look at the conditions (want to point out i have no studies in laws and so on just making guesses now) it can fireback at Gameforge.

That is why i think they have general conditions for all servers and communities since they have made sure that their current conditions do not break any laws (is my guess).

Also i think this kind off show how people are overall, thinking about stuff in short period of time, the multie rule were created so people would not need to delete accounts. Now you somehow need to anyway due to Lobby accounts in the same lobby, which Gameforge in the begining made us create, where you could connect multiple emails to be in 1 lobby, login with 1 email and get access to your accounts.

But it is what it is, i'm just happy i do not delete any accounts :)

heavily uses general banks, their leader is surrounded by his multis in vmode and at least a board admin is part of that alliance. This has been reported as well and has been completely ignored.

You guys should understand that using general banks is not againist rules and such reports are probably not ignored just there is no reason to ban someone. Also selling troops does not mean that someone use VPN. Maybe it is legal multi from some alliance member and he sells troops to friend. There is no need for using VPN to use general banks. Stop attacking GOs because they are not banning someone for who you think it should be banned. They have rules by which they punish players. They have to have strong proofs that someone do something againist rules. Simpasa explained it here more than once.

As I said general banks can be used without VPN and breaking rules. So, problem is not in GOs or players who use general banks. Problem is in GF rules and game. They have to change rules but I do not see how it could be done on good way without forbidding multis and VPN at all. So soultion is not in changing rules, it is in changing game. There must be timer on black market or maximum number of generals which could be sell from some acc at some period. It is only normal solution and I can not believe that GF still did not do that

Wait a minute i wanna have some stuff clear... so you mean that my friend that have a multie with 1M GS that can't be online for more than 5 min without run out of gold can then just log in and sell of like half of his GS then go back to V-mode wihout breaking the multie rule that clearly say something like this "you aren't allowed to use multie accounts to get a unfair advantage" and in my eyes sell GS then go back to V-mode is a unfair advantage... There is no difference between sell of that hundred thousands of GS or with multie feed someone in piracy... in my eyes but i guess mod see it differently... cause they are not ip shared and it's your friend who run the acc you buy from so no big deal it isn't against the rules cause i don't run the acc... BULLSHIT!

If you buy GS from someone that have been in V-mode for a long time and then when you bought GS he go back into V-mode it is a multie that gives you a unfair advantage so either i wanna quote MrSniperz message to me he ones sent about respect

"Gaining an unfair advantage from undeclared multi-accounts puts you in a better position than the other players, thus creating an unfair and uncomfortable atmosphere for all players on the server. I do understand that this whole situation may be uncomfortable, but you can still take this as an opportunity to become better. You will see if you are fair, you will gain respect from the other players"