Posts by Luky

OK - More building slots: yes, obviously something that's being looked into.

OK - More trade ships/higher trade ship capacity: yes, obviously something that's being looked into.

BUT !!! do not forget more default speed !!!

la cosa positiva è che è un segnale:

La GF lavora su IKA

Poi......

Con queste UP , senza spendere ambrosia , ci vorrebbe

Più velocità di base

Più navi trasporto

Almeno un posto edificabile in più

Se no, se uno già si annoiava a zappare ,, adesso sarà ancora peggio

badidol

the positive thing, in my opinion, is that it is a tangible sign that the GF continues to work on Ikariam .... but for the rest:

if one was bored before to get building, he will be even more bored;

one or two more building places would be needed;

more ships would be needed;

more base speed would be needed for everything ....

And all this above, without ambrosia ...

Anyway ... Amen

Anyway .... Thanks

• Cari giocatori,

con la versione 8.8.0 implementeremo alcune modifiche che molti giocatori chiedevano da molto tempo.

8.8.0 ti consentirà di espandere ulteriormente i tuoi imperi con più colonie e livelli di costruzione più elevati.

Il 06.09.2022 alle 10:00 CEST implementeremo questa versione su DE1 (Alpha) e EN44 (Zephyros) .

Osserveremo da vicino lo sviluppo su questi server e raccoglieremo il tuo feedback.

A seguito di queste osservazioni e del feedback, forniremo una data per il resto dei server in seguito.

Il tuo team Ikariam

• 1-29ab4f28487e360f61be9016cd65997d9bb8f5f6.jpgin linea badidolo Direttore della comunità CommunityManager_ikariam_fi_2017_c11fe8e9b7cb7c462d70f0c78a42e564.png

I cambiamenti:

• I seguenti edifici ora hanno un nuovo livello massimo:

• Municipio: 66
        • Accademia: 50
        • Magazzino: 85
        • Taverna: 70
        • Palazzo: 20
        • Residenza del Governatore: 20
        • Museo: 36
        • Porto commerciale: 74
        • Ambasciata: 78
        • Posto di scambio: 72
        • Nascondiglio: 60
        • Casa del guardaboschi: 61
        • Soffiatore di vetro: 61
        • Torre dell'Alchimista: 61
        • Cantina: 61
        • Scalpellino: 61
        • Falegnameria: 50
        • Ottico: 50
        • Area prova fuochi d'artificio: 50
        • Torchio: 50
        • Ufficio Architetto: 50
        • Tempio: 56
        • Deposito: 80
      • Numero massimo di edifici per città modificato per quanto segue:

• Magazzino dalle 4 alle 5
        • Deposito da 1 a 3
      • Modifiche alla capacità di stoccaggio per Magazzino e Deposito
      • Modifiche alla capacità di stoccaggio sicura per Magazzino
      • Modifiche a soddisfazione da Museo e Taverna
      • Più città

• Numero massimo di colonie aumentato a 20.
      • Menù Aiuto

• Il menu di aiuto è stato modificato per mostrare i nuovi livelli di edificio e i relativi costi.

UPDATED: Maintenance and Merge - 01.12 & 02.12

The same applies for the question "War Server Merge. When?". It is pointless to start a War Server merge, as long as there are still merge issues to be fixed.

As there are still many accounts not moved and there is no way to speed up that process, it remains more than pointless, putting more accounts in that queue.

Therefore the news about the war server merge remains the same: no news.

We will announce, when that changes. Asking x times before that makes no difference and does not speed up the process at all.

badidol

but at least you think you can warn us in advance about the merger of the servants, when will this happen? so that we can prepare in time?

Oyuncu ve bizler le dalga geçiyorsunuz. Verilen emekler le dalga geçiyor sunuz. Bu nasıl olur. Anlam veremiyoruz. Şu birleşme olsun artık. Yada pangai A ya geçiş açılsın şartsız.

You are making fun of the players and us. You're making fun of the labour. How is this possible? We don't understand. Let this merger happen. Or the transition to Pangai A is unconditional.

@drakso, I need a date from someone.

( translated )

NO

right because B help A fighting the same "someone"

it is a not allowed triangulation

It is like A using X and Y vs the same ennemy

news???

No news means no news.

kind Draxo

I was joking, but the situation is absurd.

it is surreal and ridiculous that after all this time you still haven't managed to create the conditions to do the ARES server merger.

With all the technology available !

At this point doing copy paste by hand would perhaps be faster.

But even worse that you communicate absolutely nothing to us players , who are also your customers !!!

But does GF have a marketing director ?

If there was, he would be kicked out immediately ....

I don't think there can be a company in the world that behaves this way with its customers.

You could make a post every month even just to tell us " sorry .... be patient .... still no news" , and maybe explain what is going on and communicate some data ....

That would make us feel better and help us to keep playing while waiting for the merger.

I wouldn't misjudge a person who said, sorry but I haven't been able to do this yet.

I misjudge someone who ignores me ...

Then do as you wish

Which is what you have always done