Posts by Mirko_Maxi

that is not point this bullshit give advantage to stronger player even more.

New version is garbage.

You can't even build Dockyard in city with Governor's Palace even if you meet the requirement.

I have lvl 11 palace but I can't build a Dockyard in other city i can so it is broken.

Next the first ships are expensive, Dokyard 1 lvl is superexpensive, this sh.t boost players with strong acc compared to the players with weaker acc.:thumbdown::thumbdown:<X:(

Disaster.

What about Ikariam phone application ?

Something could be done about it.

It doesn't work with new phones at all.

That's your opinion, I have mine and my opinion is supported by the vast majority of players.

How did you imagine that players who have just started playing game will buy 380 ships?

What ?

Should they collect gold for 380 ships for ten years ?

Cmon give us some rationality, not the arrogance that nearly killed this game.

If we can't loot gold from active players then ok...ok I understand (go play on war server).

Then at least allow inactive ones to be looted .

You won't delete them and they're just take spots on islands, what is the use of them NONE.

Give us at least some benefit from them.

Along the way this game depends on the players not on you.

Nothing personal.

looting gold

If you want to loot gold, play on a war server.

I'm not going to play on that server but I want to be able to loot gold because I think it will liven up the game and make it better.

I understand that you disagree, but I don't want to hear such an answer from you.

I didn't think it would be a simple yes, but I don't want a simple no either.

This is a one good update, game is going in right direction.

But we need a litle more to improve this game.

There is a lot of space to improve game but let's start with:

1. looting gold (we need to buy those additional 200 transport ships which cost billions of gold) at least possibility to steel gold from inactive players or from player who have not other resources .

2. Give us the ability to arrange the buildings in the cities as we want cos with this 4 new spots this is a big mess right now -This is urgent.

3. Some improvements about piracy (the possibility of protection against piracy with warships or in some similar form).

Jbg šta reći, moraćeš da sačekaš da neaktivni igrači nestanu.

Posle nekog vremena svi oni koji su sivi nestanu.

Imaćeš mesta gomilu ali treba dočekati, to je ono.

Šta da ti kažem slažem se sa svim što si naveo.

I ja igram već 12 godina sa povremenim pauzama.

Ovo sad što su uradili je dobro (dali su mu po elektrošoku), malo će da živne igra ali moraju da omoguće igračima bar još 200, 300 brodova dodatnih da se kupe inače će biti Sizifov posao prebacivati po 500 miliona resursa da bi podigao jedan nivo zgrade.

Bolje bi bilo da se pozabave poboljšanjem same igre.

Recimo kad su već uveli ove promene da omoguće igračima da kupe minimum dva puta više brodova nego što je sad to moguće,.. ili bar 300.

Kako oni misle sa 190 brodova da prebacujemo 500, 600 miliona resa a u nekim slučajevima i 3,5 milijardi ?

Pa dali su normalni :cursing:?!

Šta treba godinu dana da prebacujem rese da bi podigao gradsku na 60 lvl ?