Posts by Strange

step 2: - aprox 40 days(to get ghosted, could be more depending on how load the script that do this is)

aprox 30 days*

Account goes to vacancy and then deleted? How long in vacancy mode?

7 days, after that is deleted from the server(but account is in asphodel server after step 2)

You need to wait those 7 days only if you want to transfer it back on the same server.

If I log in now:

A) Will it be same as when I last time logged in

If the account is not deleted the time will basically reset and you will need to wait again 7days + aprox 30 = aprox 37 days to get it deleted

+ 7 more days if you want it back on the same server = aprox 44 days

B) Will I get transfer city inventory, Donations as inventory...?

After the account is ghosted(goes to asphodel server), after step 2 = aprox 37 days.

Yes, after that you will get free city teleports and donations as an item in the Inventory.

There is no phase 1,2,3 etc.

All accounts goes to graveyard during the same time:

step 1: - 7 days(to get inactive)

step 2: - aprox 40 days(to get ghosted, could be more depending on how load the script that do this is)

step 3: - 7 days the account goes to vacancy(it shows in the game with 0 points)

After this the account is deleted from the server.

But if you don't want to move it back to the same server after the first 2 steps you can transfer it to any other server if you don't get to top 50 there.

What if you have a really large account that would land in the top 50 on every server? I know of a former alliance member whose TS was 93 million when he was graveyarded, so this restriction would prevent him from returning to any world or server. I get that you wouldn't want a really large account moving to a brand new server, but I think there has to be a better way that doesn't restrict large accounts. Solution: you can't move to a server that's newer than when your account was created?

Also the username restriction creates a couple of problems too. What if you had a really common name? Your options could be limited. Or worse, someone steals your name after you're graveyarded, preventing you from ever rejoining your alliance/friends. Sometimes life happens and your account gets graveyarded. Also if you don't like someone, and they happen to get graveyarded, you could just create a new multi with their name and block their return. Solution: Allow someone to change their name on Asphodel.

I think the problems you mention are very rare and can be resolved if the player open a ticket, I know that's how these cases were handled until now.

On my server Pangaia 1 there is a -30% bulding construction time(server global bonus).

I wonder, is that cumulative with Aristocracy?

It is based on Draxo answer, he seems to also have a global bonus of -25% reduction time(15 days cap) and with -20% from Aristocracy he said the new cap is 12 days.

So the -20% apply to the server cap(15 days in the Draxo case) and not to the general cap of 20 days.

On my server Pangaia 1 there is a -30% bulding construction time(server global bonus).

The -30% affect de cap limit for building time, which for me is 14 days instead of 20 days(on normal server).

In the help menu the cap limit appear to me as 20 days, but the real cap is 14 days.

I could probably be the same with the Aristocracy.

From the help menu:

• The result of the raid is automatically determined. For this you and your opponent receive a destiny bonus of -10 % to +10 % on your crew strength. Afterwards the crew strengths of both players will be compared and the winner will be determined.

If you have a city on a premium place when the account get deleted, I think you get one premium place move, because you get free moves for all your cities. You have 10 cities you get 10 moves, if one city is on a premium place you get 9 normal and 1 premium.

That sounds plausible. I was going off a remembered post by a mod that said premium features bought and used weren't refunded. But memory is fallible and my interpretation may have been mistaken too. Would be nice if we got an official opinion or link to an official posting. :-)

This is different comparing to that discussion, you currently have a city on a premium place on the island vs use use a city move to a premium in the past but the city currently is not on a premium place.

You get what you have not what you used, if your cities are on regular places you get normal city moves.