Posts by Realeg

Personally I have nothing against this idea but it seems you have forgotten one very important thing which is a base of any free online game: the ratio of paid players usually is no larger than 10%-15% while the rest are players who play for free and in most of cases are not going to spend even one dollar for game.

It's a symbiosis: we need paid players to make the game profitable, but we need also non-paying players to make the game enjoyable and playable for paid players. They cannot live without each other in such games.

Metin2 already did this despite being a free online game, see Emerald server

Sure, but you cannot ignore a very large part of players who were not, are not and will not be warriors in this game. And those are not only some hundreds. No matter what some forum fighters are trying to state here.

If I'm a builder, why are warriors able to pillage my resources? I demand my resources be 100% protected like gold, otherwise that's gonna impair my development process.

Rastan with all due respect, I think you're fighting windmills. A lot of users are too resistant to any changes to the game, even if the change will benefit everyone, because "that's how it's meant to be". I can swear, this is the most conservative community I've ever seen, and that will be the downfall of the game in the end.

Draxo It isn't a war game, but you have to make use of that part even if you like it or not. It doesn't matter what it was meant to be 15 years ago, it matters what it IS today.

Seems the devs are very disconnected with the direction of the game. A lot of stuffs are implemented in a manner that somehow is not beneficial for the player. When the players try to provide feedback why it is bad, most of the time they are shut down with the same statement: "We cannot please anyone, not everyone should benefit from it". With these in mind, I don't see anything besides the transformation of the game in a quick cash grab.

It's a very clear argument: if the company already has a solid number buying this feature, making incomes 4x item per month, then why suddenly they should decrease the price by 4 times? Or you can promise 4 times and more people buying the feature then? Otherwise I see no reason to even discuss it as it's a Premium feature and purely based on the incomes.

It's literally how most microtransaction works. You get more value the more you pay, if you get 7 days for 40, you might get 28 for 140. Sure, it's a decrase for the company, but the potential of more buyers is there resulting in sale increase

Nope. Where does it say YOU have to be able to do them all without adapting to the requirements?

Again, you simply can't cater to every player and every play style.

I'm fine with a task that I can't complete because it's not my playstyle(e.g. occupy a city, raid with pirates, etc), but regarding collecting resources the game should allocate a task that a player is able to complete(I have no cities on sulphur, I should not get a task to collect sulphur), or researching something when I'm milions of points behind, nobody will do experiments to get 50 favours. In my opinion, allocation of tasks should be done based on more factors, rather than picking generic tasks from a pool. Regarding manual collect of favour, I don't see how this encourage active play. At some point it will become annoying and players will either forget or straight up giving up on the system. I really don't expect for players to actively try to complete tasks, especially in it's current state

I really fail to understand what is so hard, for other people to understand this building requirement!!!

It states clearly: Your Town Hall must have reached level 35, or the Governorā€™s Residence of your colony level 10.

Which translates to: in order to build this, you need a Town Hall of level 35. OR, in case of a colony (not the capital), you can build this sooner than a Town Hall level 35, if you have the Governor's Residence to level 10.

So, the main requirement is Town Hall level 35! The Governor's residence is actually a pass of the main requirement, NOT a requirement, that some of you want to be FIXED.

It's not like we are dumb or something, we understood the requirements. They are not consistent and the palace level 10 should have been included for the capital too.

I think the alignment of the population + resources is broken after the update

They're verticaly centered within the available space.

There's a new "freighter" button on the left (which you don't appear to have), which increases the total vertical space needed, and the population and resources lines are filling that new space.

I agree, it doesn't look great.

Oh, so it's supposed to be there all the time? Not only when you build the first dockyard?

Right - you are part of Ikariam developer team and know better what they are working on.

Lack of communication offer space for interpretation. Last updates was just a modification related to some values that allow higher building levels, WOW! Truly a milestone! Other than that we see happy day every 5 days and ambrosia discounts. What am I supposed to think about the dev team?

Why to hurt other players who can see achievement but learn they will never got it?

How the players are hurting by seeing something? Just ignore and move on. But take something from someone who has already gotten it - that hurts though.

So why don't adapt it for the current version? Why it should be broken?

The old Barbarian village had 15 levels, while the new one has 50 levels. Nothing to adapt or merge here.

There are a lot of players that chase achievements/cosmetics/collectibles across games they play, that's why players are hurting by seeing something they cannot achieve. If it was achievable through one-time event, that wouldn't be such a problem, but when you rework a feature in-game that it's still in-game, you should adapt all other features that imply that, in this case barbarians->barbarian achievement. Though there is a new one, that should have been replaced with this. But I understand Gameforge has a lot of work on other more important game features... oh wait, that's not the case <X

To celebrate this occasion, on 23.01.2023 we'll give every account that has been active in the last 30 days (counting from 23.01.2023) 15 premium traders directly to their inventories.

Cel mai probabil o eroare de traducere, daca te uiti in inventar ar trebui sa fie 15 comerciant premium in plus. Acei mercenari nu pot fi cumparati astfel incat sa apara in inventar