Posts by Basura

Due to my current uni research and others, I will not be able to play anymore.

If someone is wiling to take my account and play for the well being of the account and my alliance WLS, please PM me.

I think the nature of our ego is that any idea we don't like or understand however good or bad; We end up thinking it will ultimately become some sort of a cry for help or a plot to make money or something! But obviously it is not about this conversation!

panos78 you make a good point about the implementation of it.

wiliam Hooray to "Find treaty partner".

Thanks wiliam and panos78 .

Let the sword of reason shine

- God was never on your side, Motƶrhead

Mods please close, I'm satisfied. Thanks:thumbup:

I get that and It's fair that inactives lose their CTs. I'm suggesting a new feature where; after a player goes inactive, other players can pillage and obtain the CTs the inactive player had as a resource to supplement their own CT count.

In this way, we would be happy and life on Ikariam will be easy ;)

I have being playing for 8+ years and so I have experienced this so many times.

Every time we become inactive for some reason (you know people have stuff to do) and come online again, we have to collect cultural treaties all over again.

So I was thinking, can we implement some kind of a mechanism to have those cultural treaties preserved in some form?

Kind of like another type of resource that we obtain from inactive user(s) when we attack and pillage them.

Just thinking out aloud, apologies if this sounds stupid ;)