Posts by Rstar57

Just in case you missed it the news you were promised, didn't happen so don't ask if there is NEWS, maybe it was a 3 day weekend

[mod='Hera']No need for the bigger font [/mod]

ya seeing a lot of inactive accounts showing up.. not that I mind it.. they're all packed with resources, Im like a kid in a candy store.. but the they're taking up space for the incoming.. although my understand is incoming accounts aren't getting their warps until after the merger is complete?

is that right?

All the Inactive accounts popping up on Zelous.us server have no workers and no resources. At least near my coords

Just want to Thank GF for keeping us informed of what is happening with the "soft" merge.

The timely updates have been very comforting.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

yours truly,

All of us who have been stuck here for last 4 1/2 days ||

badidol Maybe GF could have a little contest for those of us who still can't merge to NY server.

We could guess the date and time (to the sec) of last server being able to merge to NY

closest wins. GF puts 10000 ambrosia in the bank of the winner!!

Might stop my whining.......probably not;(

quit Whining about the festival of worlds, "no amounts of whining is going to fix it"

Guess you're one of those "entitled" people who doesn't "get" what the US server players are going through. Try learning a bit of "empathy" or even some "understanding", if that is even possible for you.

So please, go troll somewhere else if you're going to be ignorant. you certainly need to apologize to her for being disrespectful, at the very least.

Ratchet

Not a entitled player by any means also not a troll.

I Am a US citizen (State of Michigan "Go Green") and play on Zelos.us server, and I do get what we are going through. I started on Ikariam back in 2007 ish. (earliest ticket I sent in was 2009)

Was just throwing the quit whining back at her as joke. We all are upset and rightfully so about how GF has handled this!!! :cursing:

I think we all have noticed that free spaces are going down, and the islands we had our eyes on are beginning to fill up, but it is not because other servers are moving. It may be that a few lucky players have somehow managed to merge - anyone know of someone who was able to merge to Ny? It is more likely that players tired of trying to move have opened new accounts on Ny (why is this still an option? Surely Ny should be closed until merge is finished?).

So yeah, it sucks. But lots of us are in this position, not just you and your mates from Zelos. And no amount of whinging is going to fix it.

Question for the GO's: Will the "Festival of Worlds" be extended on Ny once the bug is fixed and we can actually merge? At this point it looks as though we will miss most, if not all of the first week.

quit Whining about the festival of worlds, "no amounts of whining is going to fix it"

Chuck "Bee" Bashlick

sorry about that

No I did not have a question for you.

I agree with your other post that people make mistakes, but don't believe they then take off the weekend.

Just Venting or whining, or crying (what ever badidiot calls it)

came back to a new server 3 months ago Zelos.us, bought ambrosia not thinking this new server would be merged right away. Kinda ticked off about it.

My sugestion is if you have more than you can really pay, and you go to V mode your gold keeps going down.

People use to go in vacation mode also due to other reasons, and vacation mode means exactly one thing: everything is paused.

Yes it means you can use v mode to not have to pay for your army in your multi account UNTIL YOU NEED THEM

Draxo,

Any word on when the Zelous.us server will be able to merge to NY?? Still have the alliance issue.

badidol

So What happens to the Zelos. us players trying to go to NY?.

it, Sill has the alliance issue. and can't merge.

or will we just be dumped to what ever server you choose?

I would think if the other exodus servers not having a problem with the alliance issue, you could identify that code string and check it with the string in Zelos server. But you go ahead and take the weekend off. We here in Zelos are happy to get the least desirable islands left. Have a good day

I did spend money, didn't plan on this only being a 90 day server. Seems to me that this is a bait and switch. And GF is going to start a new server, that is not right