Posts by Huls

Hey there,

For some reason every now and then I get timed out(Kicked) from the servers. Like now on the world Skiron EN. This is the 2nd time this has happend to me on this short excistence of the server.

Its like an IP-Ban, but a very short one. The moment I try and use my mobile phone's internet(Not wifi) everything is fine. Its not something that has to do with my own internet connection since I'm still able to login on other servers. Also cleared all my cookies etc. nothing works. This is actually not the first time that this has happend, like a year ago it happend aswell. Made an ticket back then but, the responsible people were not able to help me unfortunatly since its always a short term(ip-ban) So the moment it happend and i told them it has happend and the moment they would see the message and try to look into it, it would have allready been gone yet and everything works fine again.

This is highly irritating and I got no idea what to do with it. Hope anyone here knows something.

Huls

Dear people,

Since a week or 2 I noticed that I'm not able to upgrade my ballon troops anymore in the workshop. I've also contacted some of the GO's on the server, but they seem not to be online that much since I didn't receive any message from them yet. I'm wondering if this is something like a bug or if they did this on purpose? If I can't upgrade all my troops now I'm having a disadvantage over my enemies. Since they were able to upgrade all there troops. Looking forward to a reaction here since I dont get any on my server.

Server: Ny

Kind regards,

Seb aka Huls