Posts by tip_7_9

Some more info:

After some strubblings in piracy, another war between DND and -NO- was started on ika NL world zeta.. At first I thought I'll sit back, relax and see what happens.. Untill one day -NO- started to attack my home cities..

It all started that day I had some crazy idea... I will build an army of 100k units!

So I started building and a bit later I made a little city in one of their centre areas... Since the battles were going heavy I decided to send my army towards my city when I only had about 60k units yet.. Of course I got attacked rather soon and the battle started...

Different big players of -NO- with big armies came, but I was determined to defend my city at all costs.. so I kept on building and also bought some extra, however the logisitcs with trade ships and the amount of time I had didn't make this easy..

At the same time I had to keep my harbour free, so also several sea battles have been fought during this fight, which made it even harder.. 8)

Both parties still had some army left, so the battle could have been bigger, but unfortunately the leaders of -NO- decided to call back their players in order to go fight in another area.. :(

However, big thanks to LadyLina, Honey, martinos, barber and BROMVLIEG to make this battle possible!!

Of course also big thanks to all my great alli members in DND! <3 Without all of your motivation it would never have been possible for me to do this fight!

At my known a solo HoF land battle hasn't been completed yet at ika NL, so I'm very pleased to be the first one to have achieved this milestone :love: :saint: