Posts by Psychotiger

Battle for Hebron

(30.01.2022 7:34:44)

Fusion[HoR] from BioHazard

vs

jhemp1988 from Hebron

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archer.................................13(-0) - .............................................

Sulfur Carabineer......................59(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................245(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite...............................144(-0) - .............................................

Steam Giant............................21(-0) - .............................................

Gyrocopter.............................26(-0) - .............................................

Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................

Mortar.................................38(-0) - .............................................

Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................

Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military....................................0 - Military....................................0

Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0

Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Fusion[HoR]

Losers: jhemp1988

The town Hebron has been pillaged by Fusion[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen: 65,610

A few years back Gameforge did a merger and allowed multi accounts, Most people flocked to the board and scream NO FAIR multi accounting kills he game lets people I personally dont like to have more then one account per server. Fast foward to today. Gameforge is reversing the Multi account rules back to only allowing one account per server. I see the same people who all had that a hissy fit the first time around. now saying BOOO WHOO I cant multi account and cheat anymore what am I going to do. Here is what you do. Pick your highest point account to keep. select all the rest to delete, Because if you dont Gamefore will do it for you. This is not a secret Gameforge is not hiding whats going to happen. Just do what they are telling you to do and quit your soapbox.