Posts by Corsini

We know your names and alt accounts,anyone not in an alliance will be farmed.

Far or wide,we will find you and kill you.

But why? A lot of them could easily just be happy building away staying out of the way. Why drag them into it and potentially drive them away over something they have never been involved in, or better yet, are even aware is going on....

Gen banks know full well what they are doing and the majority of the time are run by a few players and those are the same people this topic is all about. non registered multi account users that use VPN to hide the fact that most are run by the same guys. Now they use non alliance accounts to draw any attention away from them selves.

Okay thats fine, thats a bit different. But declaring war on all people who are not in an alliance seems like a bit of a drastic measure.

I am not at all against what you are doing, and I do agree more could and should be done about people bending the rules and having accounts purely for gold and general banks, though there could easily be many members of Beta who are not at all involved who you may end up getting involved.

We know your names and alt accounts,anyone not in an alliance will be farmed.

Far or wide,we will find you and kill you.

But why? A lot of them could easily just be happy building away staying out of the way. Why drag them into it and potentially drive them away over something they have never been involved in, or better yet, are even aware is going on....

Be told what and when, at least it will taste good and im a picky eater...

keep all your limbs the same length they are but you have no elbow or knee joints, OR have different length arms and legs

Speak to animals! Was actually only just thinking how it would be great if my cat talked back to me XD though would probably prefer talking to dogs....

Run a marathon a day for 31 days, or sail across the Atlantic by yourself?

Hi there,

Been away from the game or a looong time and getting back into it now but am a little confused by some of the features that have changed over the years since i left.

1. Sea Chart Archive, is it worth having?
    2. In the sea chart archive it gives a list of ships that it changes how fast they move between islands. But I have not seen nor heard of a unit in the game called "Deckwrecker" or "Sail Shredder", are these units that are due to be released or what are these?
    3. In the "help" section where i was looking for answers, i got more questions. How do i train spartans or how do i get them/what are they?

Think thats all for now...

Ta

Corsini.