Posts by Odysseus-9326

Similar problem here (on two devices), just doing normal trade runs.

I loaded 500 wine, set the ship capacity slider to 100 which shows "+66.7% Basic speed", I then scrolled down to the overview which shows 5 ships and an appropriately reduced travel time.

I click Transport goods and a single ship with 500 wine is loaded (rather than 5 ships with 100 wine each) and sent with the normal travel time for such a load.

Thanks for the info, it's allowed me to regain full marble production! :)

Full story...

I sent an army, lots of hoplites, various artillery and catapults/mortars to remove some barbarian brigands that were blocking my marble production.

At the end of the battle, the message said, "As Barbarians did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn". Three "barbarian rams" remained, the 17 year bug took effect and ultimately, even though I was victorious, the barbarians stayed in place.

I repeated the attack, but with 60 fewer hoplites (I just didn't want to recruit any more) and added 120 swordsmen to fight on the flanks.

Once the wall was down, the swordsmen quickly eliminated some of the barbarian rams and the rest were eliminated by the end. This time the message was, "One of Barbarians’s armies has been completely destroyed", the barbarians were gone and I was back to full production!

The only difference between the two scenarios is the "withdrawal" vs "destroyed", which seems to confirm your hypothesis.