Posts by Hairy Dog

A couple of questions here...

1) Does capturing points in the piracy game warrant military action?

I thought the general etiquette was that piracy is a separate mini-game and shouldn't spill over into the main game. Especially as you can capture points from your own alliance.

2) Player A has multi-account towns and Player B raids them for capture points. Player A then threatens Player B to stop raiding his "friends" and then attacks Player B.

Could this be considered circumventing "direct interaction"? Player A's military actions are directly in response to the pirate raids on his multi-accounts.

Are these numbers right for wine production? They seem very low compared to other luxury goods.

Vineyard lvl 18

Winery lvl 18

+ Technocracy

702 workers (468 workers + 234 helping hands)

=

731 wine per hour

-----------------------------

Compared with....

Sulphur Pit lvl 17

Alchemist Tower lvl 16

+ Technocracy

651 workers (434 workers + 217 helping hands)

=

823 sulphur per hour

Hypothetically then, if there was an island with 11 multi-accounts from one player, can I pillage them all or is that 3rd party fleet contact?

If the player pillaged me they might recieve resources that originated from one of their other towns, effectively transfering resources which even accidentally would be bannable for them, but would there be a danger that I could be banned as a 3rd party?

They way I see it is the advantage of using multis to boost their sawmills/mines should be balanced with the disadvantage that anyone can pillage them all and they have to be carefull intervening without breaking fleet contact rules.

Well it is same as few players attack you, but what is important they can not attack at same time. So it is even easier.

It is maybe hard for solo players, but this is team game and like someone who always play with good alliance I and my team never care is it one player from 11 accs or 11 different players :)

Also if it was one player with 11 accounts all you need to do is occupy one of their towns and attack the others from there. They can't attack their own multi-account towns.

What are the rules for multi-accounts that are used just for donating to boost sawmill/mines levels?
    Is that ok provided there's no fleet contact?

I've seen a lot of islands full with what appears to be multi accounts (default user names is a clue).

It looks like it's broken before the actual battle.

On the pillage screen troops don't fill the battlefield preview.
    Also there's numbers missing on the + - buttons, usually it says 30 to add + 30 hops for example.

Same on Pan.
    Troops scattered on first round, appently I had no front line, my 789 hops would disagree.

Battle for Barbarian Village

(20.02.2020 12:43:14)

Hairy Dog from ball

vs

Barbarians from Barbarian Village

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............................................. - Barbarians............................625(-0)

............................................. - Barbarian Knifeman....................120(-0)

............................................. - Barbarian Ram..........................30(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)

Sulphur Carabineer....................210(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................309(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite...............................789(-0) - .............................................

Balloon-Bombardier.....................45(-0) - .............................................

Mortar.................................51(-0) - .............................................

Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0

Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0

Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Barbarians

Losers: Hairy Dog

As Hairy Dog did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of Barbariansā€™s armies has been completely destroyed.

I can't log into my support account even with the password sent to me by "forgot my password".

I have reset my password and recieved the email with the new password, so my account does exist and I'm entering my email address correctly.

What do I do now?

Amazing. I can't open a ticket 'cos I can't log in.

Tried my game email/pass, that didn't work.
    Registered a new support account, that didn't work.
    Tried "forgot my password", was emailed a new one so my account does exist. Still doesn't work with the pass I was sent.

Is there bugs with support too?

Same here. I recruited a bunch of mortars last night, went to move them today but I couldn't find them.
    I thought I maybe didn't click recruit button so tried again, the res and gold were deducted but no units produced.

Reading posts about this bug on other servers and players have been without troops for months.
    Pan is dying already and if this isn't fixed it's gonna kill it completely.