Posts by Antikythera

in the lobby there only exists one account and its the one from the old server

Force refresh your lobby page (CTRL+F5).

Logout of lobby, clear cache and cookies of your browser, exit the browser, then try again.

Use private or incognito mode of your browser if operations above do not work.

You are showing me your registration on server Xi in community US.

The servers in this list are from EN community.

Xi in EN and Xi in US have different launch dates,

As the title says: "Servers in Ikariam EN" I am talking about EN community, while you are talking about another community.

Every date on that thread is correct. Dates were taken from announcement posts in the old forum. A copy of the post was included for each server.

Since those servers do not exist anymore it is hard to prove I am right, but I can give you one good reason that your year 2011 for Xi is wrong.

Server Pi, that still exists, show this info:

World info

Information

Name: Pi

Speed: 1

Time of departure : 01.09.2010

Xi was launched in 2009, before Pi in 2010, it cannot be 2011.

I am transfered from Testserver 666 to 800 - is this a 1:1 "Merge" and no other source-servers are involved?

Is it possible to disable the 5min. limit for 5 CT-Requests/Messages/etc. for some days?

After you are transferred to the new server 800 you will have free gifts and bonuses, Premium account is one of them, so you will have more than 5 messages in 5 minutes.

It's similar to previous merges of servers.

Free Gifts and Bonuses

Welcome to the Festival of Worlds!

We are using this festival to celebrate the arrival of many new rulers to this world.

For you, this means that there are plenty of new players who you can trade with, who may apply for your alliance or with whom you can become friends.

To honour the population of this world, old and new, we are celebrating the Festival of Worlds over the coming days, with the below listed bonuses.

Festival of Worlds Bonuses

1000 satisfaction in all towns.

+2% speed for merchant ships

Expansion time for resource mines amounts to a max. of 12 hours.

I went through the process of selecting the new server. I clicked on Transfer Now. Instead of directing me to the new server, I got a message saying I was banned.

And yes, transfer can take few moments and in the meantime you can see the account is banned, but if you look closely, your old account on 666 is banned while the account on 800 is active. You may need to force reload your browser page if it does not refresh itself.

Because nobody stopped making suggestions.

Where are those suggestions? Don't make me read all the forum to find few words.

As you can remember on the previous forum upgrade we lost some threads, lots of them. This is only what remained.

In the old forum there was a special section for suggestions, in a specific format with details and players could discuss them. Unless a suggestion is voted by many players it isn't taken into consideration. If you want something and you are the only one this is not good enough.

Now, show me where are the suggestions in this forum? Who are the players that agree to them? Do they answer to the same standard format?

What you posted here is a list of wishes with no details. Most players do not read this thread, nor GF.

Thanks - those were the days

Once upon a time there was a tavern

Where we used to raise a glass or two

Remember how we laughed away the hours

And dreamed of all the great things we would do

Those were the days my friend

We thought they'd never end

We'd sing and dance forever and a day

We'd live the life we choose

We'd fight and never lose

For we were young and sure to have our way.

La la la la...

Then the busy years went rushing by us

We lost our starry notions on the way

If by chance I'd see you in the tavern

We'd smile at one another and we'd say

Those were the days, oh yes those were the days

La la la la...

Just tonight I stood before the tavern

Nothing seemed the way it used to be

In the glass I saw a strange reflection

Was that lonely woman really me

La la la la...

Through the door there came familiar laughter

I saw your face and heard you call my name

Oh my friend we're older but no wiser

For in our hearts the dreams are still the same

La la la la...

This is where you are getting all wrong. There is no username anymore. Now it is email instead of username.

Since this involves personal data that cannot be discussed on the forum, you have a reply to your ticket. Just read it carefully.

Current subject of the day: coronavirus disease COVID-19

I just wonder how everyone is doing?

Any problems among us? Your families and friends are ok?

I hear China and Italy are the most affected by the virus.

How are you dealing with it?

sorry guys... I thought this is an English thread, but I don't understand much of what's written here. :(

@KIRBY K2 I still login every day ;) I just don't participate in threads where I don't understand and I am not that active in such games.