Leeching

• But GF is resistant to change anything, they say it's a "shared resource", ya.. everyone takes but only some give, and the only way to improve the situation is to pull the weight (donations) that was designed for an entire island to contribute towards.

Dev's probably thought the incentive of better mines would get people to co-op but why? when you can do nothing and someone else is willing to fund it them selves.

So we get threads talking about how expensive the mine upgrades are.. ya they are, they're hellishly expensive if you're doing it all by your self.

The game is broken is on many ways.

The fact that someone does not like the current system does not mean it's broken. It's working as intended - cooperation between the neighbour players.

• Only that it DOESN'T work! The fast majority of players aren't cooperating (as in contributing regularily) when it comes to donating.

Lg

Boros

• So people who make accounts in order to destroy wonders on islands is part of the plan huh..

Then this game is a piece of hot garbage.. and you can forward my comments to the dev.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• IP sharing should be visible thanks to spying or something like that if there are connections between accounts so that players can see immediately who is responsible for ruining miracles, and powerful actions can be used against

• IP sharing should be visible thanks to spying or something like that if there are connections between accounts so that players can see immediately who is responsible for ruining miracles, and powerful actions can be used against

No, it should not - this is a piece of private information that concerns only the involved players and game administration.

• No, it should not - this is a piece of private information that concerns only the involved players and game administration.

I disagree: it's akin to a player's alliance membership and while the latter is openly visible, IP sharing is not so should be spyable. Gameforge have decided differently and while I respect that I hope they will reconsider the issue.

• No, it should not - this is a piece of private information that concerns only the involved players and game administration.

I disagree: it's akin to a player's alliance membership and while the latter is openly visible, IP sharing is not so should be spyable. Gameforge have decided differently and while I respect that I hope they will reconsider the issue.

Agree at least the leader of the alliance should be able to see it, we had a spy a few years back and it took ages to track them down, being able to see who has ip shares with who would have made that process a lot easier, although some just use eh.. "other" means to circumvent the rules and don't' sign IP treaties.

But it would still be helpful.. Maybe put up a warning when someone joins an alliance the leader can see their IP treaties, then they can have their privacy and it's their choice if they want to reveal that information to the alliance they're joining.

EDIT: BTW Draxo still waiting on that response about player cooperation and mutli accounts made to destroy faith on an island.. im sure you just missed my post

Leeching

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

Agree with Quartz, IP-Sharings should be spyable.

There are only benefits towards having multiple accounts, countless ways of how to "abuse" them, the only reasonable thing to do would be to give Players an option to see who has an IP-Sharing with each other.

I don't ever remember disagreeing with you, but I do here. Why should I be able to attack someone "knowing" that a different player nearby is unable to respond, just because they play by the rules and have an IP agreement showing? OP's reason was presumably to be able to mete out instant justice - not really an important consideration. Justice, in such a case, would just take a little longer. Of course, I agree about killing the miracle being an unappealing strategy, but that information would do little to correct it.

• Why should I be able to attack someone "knowing" that a different player nearby is unable to respond, just because they play by the rules and have an IP agreement showing?

I think you have it the wrong way around: the issue is that you may have up to 11 supposedly unrelated accounts attack you.

• Why should I be able to attack someone "knowing" that a different player nearby is unable to respond, just because they play by the rules and have an IP agreement showing?

I think you have it the wrong way around: the issue is that you may have up to 11 supposedly unrelated accounts attack you.

Ah. Makes more sense, thanks, but then your issue is with reporting rulebreaking, not tactics. Can't GF analyse it if you list the accounts? After all, it will be their decision in the end anyway.

• Ah. Makes more sense, thanks, but then your issue is with reporting rulebreaking, not tactics. Can't GF analyse it if you list the accounts? After all, it will be their decision in the end anyway.

The problem is this isn't against the rules to some degree, aslong as you have active IP-Sharings.

IP-Sharing prevents that 2 accounts attack the same account at the same time, but you can still use them in different ways, aslong as you dont overdo it.

F.e as has been already pointed out you can use them to drag down your miracles.

You can also alternate attacks, like today Account A attacks you, tomorrow Account B and so on.

While you fight against Account A, Account B, C, D and E each build up another army, so as soon as you've won against A, the next one comes over.

Even if you beat those armies over and over again, the owner of these accounts doesnt care much, since those are Throwaway-Accounts anyway.

All this happening while the Main-Account of the culprit remains untouched, without any consequences since you don't have an option to find out, who those Accounts belong to.